payback.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

“Do what?” I muttered holding back Key.

“That punk,” he spat flipping the water out of his hair. “He did this because he was a pouty brat! I think I’m gonna hang him upside-down by his ankles and see if he can dance his way outta that!”

I put a hand on Key’s shoulder. “Slow down. I don’t understand.”

“THAT BRAT DID THIS ON PURPOSE!”

Our feet sloshed in our shoes as we took the walk of shame back to the other members. “He knows I hate water, at least being completely drenched and he chose that ride. That brat wanted to make me angry.”

I shook my head sending droplets everywhere. “Maybe he decided on it before I chose you.”

He chuckled. “Because that would make a lot of sense. Anyways, did you see how fearful he was when telling me the ride? He was barely audible.”

I smiled, “That kid.”

“Wipe that grin off your face.”

I looked to Key who was standing over top of me. “I never said you could laugh,” he smirked holding my face in one hand. His thumb trailed over my lips and I felt my heart ache. It was almost like it called out telling me this was wrong, all wrong.

My lips parted and a breath escaped me.

“What er-” My eyes wandered upwards and fell against the rest of SHINee, all of whom were gawking at us, at least all except MinHo. The three of them clapped and Key slowly removed his hand.

“Someone wants to die,” Key hissed narrowing his eyes into feline slits. Taemin gulped knowing he was the target of this rage. The boy let out a small voice, “What do you-”

“YOU-!”

I grabbed Key’s arm and clung tight to him pressing his forearm to my chest. “Hyung, calm down. This isn’t the place.” The youngest let out a sigh of relief but he was getting ahead of himself. Oh was he getting ahead of himself...

“My turn,” I grinned still clinging onto Key. “JongHyun, truth or dare?” At this the confused boy looked from Key to me and then back to Key. “I guess...dare?”

Wonderful partners in crime and he didn’t even know he was committing a felony. “Choose a punishment partner,” I demanded and his eyes widened. Key gave him a suggestive nod to Taemin who was still sulking after being threatened by his Umma. “Taemin?” The young boy looked up at his name, but I was about to inflict some sort of twisted punishment for making me face my greatest fear and tormenting Key. “Hyung, would you like to pass your half of the punishment?”

He dropped his jaw, “Of course! You don’t even have to ask me twice!”

My eyes caught Taemin’s. “You are not allowed to speak for the rest of the day, or a least until JongHyun Hyung says you can.”

“But-”

“Did you or did you not hear HyunSun?” Key muttered with a hint of malice. “You wanted to play this stupid game. You started messing with it’s structure. Now either play by his rules or we stop playing!”

Taemin sunk into the background knowing that he had just been beaten at his own game. I looked him in the eyes and he bit his lips closed. “JongHyun, you’re turn.”

The dino looked at each of us and then twirled his eyes around the park. “Onew~ Hyung...truth or dare?”

“Dare,” he muttered eyeing the boy.

“I dare you...to choose five other people to ride the merry-go-round with you.”

The leader looked at the second oldest and then at us. “Choose five other people? But who do I choose?” he joked. “Let’s see...How about...HyunSun, Key, Minho, JongHyun and Taemin.” He looked at his open palm counting off on his fingertips. “I think that’s five other people...right?”

I smiled at JongHyun’s cunning plan. Unbelievable that he would come up with something so brilliant, but it was to keep us having fun without the annoying interruptions of the maknae. Clever.

I raced to the merry-go-round with Key at my side. He pointed to a pair of horses that were at two dramatically different heights. “Naturally,” he began helping me onto the platform, “the pink one is mine.” I laughed so hard that my head started to hurt. We laced our fingers around the pole and waited for the ride to begin. “Soonie~” he sang and I looked over at him to be cause in a flash of light.

“Hyung!” I gasped blinking to focus my eyes again. “What was that for?”

He pocketed the device and gave a toothy smile. “Memories.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone else surprised by JongHyun? (I'm surprised that I didn't make him stupid...>.> I tend to be a bit mean to him.) This was mostly about MiSun and Key...which reminds me, I have an almost finished chapter for my Key fic sitting on my old laptop T_T ...guys I think it needs a little TLC. I know I've been working on one shots (neglecting "Dear Hyung") but I think this is going to be on the sidelines for a week or so... :c I'm sorry ;______________;

Side Note: I was really close to making a narration for this chapter (something I've never done before). Are there any authors that do this? I mean so you can just listen to them read you their story?! *seriously considering this for her Key fic*

I'll try to be back REALLY SOON! not nearly as long as my month long hiatuses  u.u

stay lovely & thank youuuuuuuuuuuuus!,

Meng.