Not an Update, But Very Important...Please Read.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

I'm sorry I've been unable to update, and the last was nearly a month ago.

I could give you a thousand excuses, all valid...but that's not what is important right now.

GIRLS! (and possibly boys) Listen up. I'm serious here.

BE CAREFUL. PAY ATTENTION. BE SMART.

I was taking the shuttle to the entrance of my work and it was cold and dark. The man sitting nexted to me joked about me wearing shorts and then proceeded to humiliate me with all of his friends. He couldn't have been any younger than 34 years old, no older that 40 and would periodically try to look between my barely-legal legs. When I got through security and was able to walk to my car, the guy was waiting. He acted like he was waiting on his friend...but doing so in the rain, instead of underneath the roof of the builing.

I park near the back of the lot which is about 13 rows away from the building. He followed me to my car. I could here him only five steps behind me, feet sloshing in the puddles. I pulled out my keys and acted like my car wasn't that far away. Whether it be that I had sped up and was too far away, was getting into my car, or the fact that it was raining...he backed up and went to his car.

I got into my car as quickly as I could. Locked the doors and cried.

I'm serious. Girls, you need to pay attention to as much as you can. If someone is harrassing you. It can be as simple as someone looking at you funny or getting a bad vibe. I had a panic attack in the parking lot once I saw his car speed away. It was only an hour ago, but I still keep thining "what if...?"

I usually walk with my Gu and Didi to the lot and Didi takes me almost all the way to my car. The both of them are big guys, taller than 6 feet and weighing at least 200lbs if not more.

I know you most likely want to be on your own. But there are bad people in this world.

 

I really hope you don't blow this off. It is important.

And the way you dress is NEVER "asking for it" ...EVER. But you need to be smart.

 

I'm sorry this isn't an update (working on that...but I'm still shook up from everything). And I'm sorry if you here this all the time, but it happens. I'm 20ish, five foot seven, 120 poounds...and am relatively weak. I don't think I am a minority in these aspects.