mutual?

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

::Minho::

The alarm sounds and I kick myself up from bed. Did I really...last night?

“Min-ho…” Key drones and I glance up at him. “Turn that thing off!”

I blink back to reality and end the alarm. Did I, Choi Minho, kiss HyunSun…my dongsaeng? I shake my head in disbelief. Could it have been a dream? But it felt so real.

I pull my t-shirt over my head and change into clean clothes. Did I?

I sit back on my bed.

What did I do?

“Are you still here?” a voice asks and I look up and see Key putting on his slippers. “I thought you were going to go play basket ball like you always do. If you wait too long, who knows who you’ll run into? Fans…crazies?”

I stand up and rub my forehead. “I’ll be leaving then.”

“Hyung!” a voice cheers and I turn to see HyunSun slide down the railing.

Oh crap.

“Hyung, I want you to make a promise!” he smiles and my stomach fills with butterflies.

“A promise? That’s random,” I laugh uneasily and he holds up a pinkie finger.

“Promise,” he pouts.

“Promise what?”

He’s too cute.

“Promise that after I leave you won’t forget me. Because no matter what I’m HyunSun, your dongsaeng.”

I feel a wave of ice hit me. He’s leaving soon. Terrifyingly soon.

I grab his pinkie and link it with mine. “I promise.”

“Bwahaha!”

I look over to Key who’s holding his stomach. “You two…haha…you’re just like a pair of kids.” He turns and leaves for breakfast.

“He’s so weird,” I laugh and turn to HyunSun who’s wearing an odd expression. “What?” I chuckle and then I remember…I kissed him last night. He’s wearing the same jacket that I pulled at while…oh god….

He motions for me to lean closer to him. I bend down so that he can talk in my ear. “Hyung, remember me as I am…arraso?”

I nod only seconds before he presses his lips to my cheek.

I reach for my face but he grabs my hand. “Hyung is not disgusting or repulsive.”

I stare at him in disbelief.

He takes my hand and points at his chest. “Hyung will always be here, because he was always kind to me.”

I laugh which seems to ease my confusion. What is going on?

HyunSun smiles gently and hugs me around my waist. Does he feel the same way? Or am I just getting ahead of myself?

“HyunSun?” I whisper pulling his face up to mine.

He doesn’t look away or try to push away at all. I bend closer to him and kiss his nose but he only closes his eyes breathing softly. His fingers pull at my sweatshirt and I hover my lips over his.

Does this mean we both like each other?

I inhale his breathe.

Could this work?

My fingertips brush along his neck.

Does this mean I’m…

I suppress the thought. No, it’s not all guys…just HyunSun. My mouth meets his.

Just HyunSun, my adorable dongsaeng that can’t play basket ball worth crap.

My dongsaeng that raps with an intense passion,

Is shy, but excitable,

Sweet, but headstrong,

My dongsaeng…that blushes under my touch.

--

I chuckle to myself as I walk to the kitchen to fix breakfast. I guess this means that HyunSun and I share the same feelings. Gah! I feel like Taemin when he sneaks sugar late at night. This is a fantastic high...maybe I'll skip basketball this morning.

I take a bowl of rice for myself and an extra bowl for my dongsaeng. "Are you really that hungry this morning?" Key asks as I sit both bowls across from each other on the table.

I shrug and begin to eat extra slow waiting for HyunSun.

"What-er-ya-doin?" Key laughs in a mocking tone leaning across the counter to look me in the face.

I avoid his eyes by looking at my oh-so-interesting chopsticks. "Eating...is that a crime?"

He laughs. "No, but eating one grain at a time seems to be inefficient...don't you think?"

He always catches me.

"I'm just trying to not upset my stomach."

He laughs again this time drawing out his last breath so it fills the air with tension. "And you didn't get the extra bowl for anyone...you're just hungry. So I suppose you're going to surprise me and start using the other set of chopsticks with your left hand right? So you can eat two grains of rice at a time?"

Why does he have to be like this?

"Good morning!" A cheerful voice says and I turn around. The corners of my mouth lower as Taemin yawns noisily stretching his arms wide. "Hyung, you're too nice," he squeals taking a seat across from me. The seat where I sat the extra bowl... ._.

"Yah, Taemin...this is for you," Key says giving him a helping of rice.

"But Hyung-" the child starts.

"After your Umma slaved over this meal, you're going to question me? I'll have you know this bowl is special."

Taemin lowers his head then stands up to take the bowl from Key. "Is it really special?" Key nods and pulls out a pair of chopsticks for him.

"Annyohaseyo!"

I turn around to HyunSun who's already changed for the day.

He walks around the counter half asleep and takes a bowl from the cupboard. In the mean time Taemin takes a seat across from me pushing the extra food to the side. Before I can look up HyunSun's already gotten himself a serving for breakfast and is walking back to the table. Everything I aimed for, I did in vain.

"Morning~" he says so sweetly that none of it seems to matter anymore. He sits down next to me and then stares at the extra bowl. "Taemin...are you hungry?"

He looks up and opens his mouth but it’s Key that speaks. "He's a growing boy...of course he needs more."

"Hyung? But-"

“ANYways~” Key says loudly taking the extra bowl. “I think I’ll eat it so it doesn’t go to waste.”

Omo, is he on my side?

HyunSun shrugs and lets his left hand fall to his side as he eats with his right. I think nothing of it until he starts poking me. I try not to laugh and instead grab his hand with my free hand crossing over my body. He tries to untangle his fingers from mine but I fight back squeezing them gently.

I think nothing of it until I look up and see HyunSun’s face completely flushed.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Taemin asks tilting his head to the side.

“Yea, I just feel a little hot, that’s all.”

Key throws his head back in laughter.

What a wonderful morning. Absolutely, perfect….

(A/N: this is intended as slight sarcasm. I know it’s not common in Korea as a form of humor but it fits here)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoa...I haven't posted in a while. ;_; sorry.  I'm working on new projects right now so I'm a little distracted. This was actually sitting on my computer for over a week. I forgot that I never posted it. ._. sorry about that. I like posting on the weekend...but I'm not going to wait for that.

 

an update on what I've been doing and why this is taking so long.. ahem...

I've writen a new short fic called Eternal Dream because I haven't writen a Jonghyun fic before (a wrote a oneshot , but that doesn't seem the same).

also I was a designer for a shop called Illustrious but I'm no longer apart of them. (I think it was my schedual.... :< owells.) I'm thinking of starting my own shop, but I don't know...

school. work. papers....and doctor's appointmet that caused only four hours of sleep. =_=

lastly I started re-writing my first fic (see below if you're interested).

 

much love,

meng.

 

anyone 18 or older with a with a Key-bias? Rated for strong words and future violence...and more?

        SongKeyMelodyfin.jpg

You're still reading? haha (no really, thanks ^^')

Thunder's birthday was last Friday. Anyone else celebrate the 7th besides me?