the problem.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

::Key::

I drop my bag by the door kicking off my shoes.

What a strange day of practice. I don't know to think about MiSun’s group, do I like them…or not?  Whatever, they’re not my problem.

I comb my fingers through my hair out of habit and watch as Minho stumbles through the doorway, dazed. He’s actually been like this a lot lately. He comes home from practicing for that drama and he grins like an idiot for maybe two hours. It doesn’t take long for our leader to follow.

His lips curl into a smile and he laughs at something that obviously was thought in his head. Why am I surrounded by pabos?

“Hyung, what are we doing for dinner?” I ask stepping in front of him.

“Huh…Dinner? Oh…we’ll have bap.” He rubs his cheek and looks down at the floor. “Yeah bap will do.”

“Only rice or do you mean food? ...Hyung, what has gotten into you?”

He walks past Jonghyun slinking an arm around his shoulder. “I’ve always considered you family, you know that right?”

Jjong laughs uneasily, “Hyung, aren’t we a SHINee family?”

“That too~,” Onew sings causing me to raise an eyebrow.

There is definitely something off with him.

“Whatcha doing Hyung?” TaeMin asks putting his shoes next to mine.

“I’m realizing I live with a bunch of idiots,” I mumble and massage my temples. Maybe I just need to give them some time to come back to earth…right?

“Hyung,” TaeMin tugs at my sleeve.

“Uh, what is it Tae?”

He glances around the room and then shoves me down the hallway. I turn to protest but he shushes me.

“TaeMin, what is your problem?!” I scold reaching for the door.

“Wait!” I look at him and he lowers his hand extended to stop mine. “I have to tell you something.”

My ears perk up. “I’m listening.”

“It’s about Hyun-I mean MiSun.” I my head to the side as a sign to continue. “I think she likes Minho Hyung.”

I smirk, “Of course, even an idiot couldn’t see that.”

“But Hyung, Minho doesn’t get it. He thinks she has a crush on HyunSun. He was trying to get them together today!”

I look at the boy blankly and then turn to the ceiling. “Only he would be so dense.”

“Hyung, and that’s not all! I saw Onew kiss Achae, it was only a peck…but they were coming out of a room together and they were the only ones in there!”

I grab him by the shoulders. “You mean Kim Achae? As in Jjong’s cousin? As in the stylist?”

He wraps his hands around my wrists, loosening my grip. “Yes, Kim Achae. The cute stylist of Innocent that sweeps MiSun away all the time. That Kim Achae.”

I smack my forehead. “This is disastrous.”

“I know,” Taemin sighs. “I would tell the leader about this, but Onew is the leader…there’d be no point.”

I groan. “How can he be such an idiot?!”

 

::MiSun::

I turn my key in the lock listening for the click allowing my entrance. Twisting the knob, I stop suddenly, hearing a disturbance on the other side.

“Hyung, what are you thinking?” a sassy voice scolds.

“Do I really need to tell you everything I think of in a day?” the second voice chuckles. “You don’t really want to hear it.”

“Ew, you’re disgusting.”

I push the door open lightly and poke my head in.

“MiSun?!” Key shrieks and Onew just laughs, “I thought I heard the lock.”

I smile shyly slipping the rest of my body into the room. “I’m sorry did I interrupt you?”

Onew shakes his head. “This Pabo put the moves on Jjongie’s cousin!”

I breathe sharply. “You actually did something? She didn’t even tell me on the way home!” I clap my hands together with a bright smile. “Hyung, that’s fantastic!”

We have an exchange excited looks and are disrupted by the diva. “No! No it’s not! What are we to do when the director finds out? There’s no way he’ll allow it! They work for the same company for GOD’S SAKE!”

I blink; I’ve never seen him so worked up before.

The reality hits me. Inter-company relationships are forbidden.

The sensation of being drenched in cold water consumes my body. So even if it was possible…I could never date….

“What’s going on?” Jonghyun asks, Minho following behind him.

“This PABO!” Key shouts pointing at Onew.

JongHyun waves his hand as is for say continue. “I am aware of this pabo…what has you worked up?”

“He kissed Aecha!”

Onew’s eyes widen. “How do you know about that?!”

Taemin walks into the room and sneaks back out seeing the situation at hand.

“Tae told me.”

Onew sighs, “Just what did he see? I thought maybe Aecha told you we were together.”

Jonghyun bangs his head against the wall. “No freaking way.”

Confusion starts to fall across the room and I feel the argument erupt.

Yelling from Onew fills my left ear while Key’s voice is shouting nonsense on the right. Somewhere along the line JongHyun joins in.

“SHUT UP!”

The four look up to me and Taemin pokes his head out from behind the bathroom door.

“You’re all acting childish! Just breathe for a second.”

They look to each other and scowl. I catch Minho’s eyes and look away. Aecha and Onew’s situation is making mine too painful, even if it is just wishful thinking.

“What seems to be the problem is this,” I start walking between Onew and Key, pushing them away from each other. “Onew and Aecha are at the in-between stage of a relationship.” I turn to Key. “It is not for you to decide anything, but I understand your concerns.”

JongHyun is next to receive my attention. “I know Aecha is your cousin, but she’s an adult. She can do things on her own.”

I put both hands on Onew’s shoulders. “Hyung, you are the greatest mentor I’ve had, but what you are doing is dangerous. Aecha can lose her job.”

He nods patting me on the head. “For someone in a group called Innocent, you sure are mature.” He sighs. “We haven’t decided anything yet. I don’t have much hope for the future.”

I frown. Two of my friends, they could be together and should, but business is keeping them apart. “Hyung, don’t give up hope. Everything will work out in the end.”

The left side of his mouth curls into a smile. “You’re going to be a great leader.”

--

After dinner I wonder back to my room alongside Minho. Every breath I take gives more energy to the nervous sensation raging throughout my body.

“Uh, HyunSun?” Minho asks taking a seat on his bed.

“Yea?”

“This is for you,” he says tossing me something. It flies through the air falling suddenly onto my clavicle. I suppress a groan of pain and pick it up off the floor.

I look to the boy who already has his pillow flat over his face. “MiSun dropped it when I was with her not too long ago. I think you should have it.”

I look at the metal object and realize it’s a compact…the same compact that I brought on our date and lost. TT_TT Because I’m an idiot (and I leave my purse in Aecha’s dressing room) I never even realized it was missing.

“Hyung, why do you–”

He sighs. “HyunSun, just keep it. It means more to you anyways.”

…Oh God. Did he just figure me out? D:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so sorry it's short and uninteresting after the last chapter -_-' don't worry, i'm starting to stir a few things up. i appologize for this chapter, but it's needed for the next to come. ^^

much love,

meng.

 

whoa~ over a thousand page veiws, and i'm no where near the end? this has never happened to me before and i'm very greatful to my readers and sublies. xie xie very much.