splash.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

We looked from each member to the other asking with our stares if they had come to the same conclusion as the rest of us. TaeMin won. The young boy chuckled with delight. “I get to go first!” he sang annoyingly. “As punishment, this also means that I decide when the game is over.”

We moaned loudly.

“Oh come on, we NE~VER play.” He skipped through the gates planting his feet firmly to the ground on the other side of the entrance.

We looked at the boy and then rolled our eyes. Of course we never played, no one wanted to. Why should we have to give into his demands? I guess one more time wouldn’t hurt...right? it’s not like it would kill us or anything.

“Hmmm...I get to go first and choose someone,” he mumbled to himself. He glanced around the park making a complete 360 degree turn. A smile crept across his face as his eyes fell on me. “HyunSun, truth or dare?”

I felt my expression change to concern as I swallowed my breath. “D-dare,” I choked. This was no laughing matter. Last time he made me act like a girl solely because he thought it would fit me better, but he also didn’t know I was a girl.

“I dare you to...No wait! First pick a punishment partner!” His smile widened so much that his eyes disappeared into small slits. “It can be any of the five of us.”

My eyes moved from boy to boy. Onew, he didn’t seem like he would be much help in the circumstances anyways. JongHyun, I passed on the playboy. TaeMin...he looked at me wide-eyed batting his eyelashes too much. He wanted me to pick him, but there was no way that I would give him that satisfaction. MinHo, it hurt me just to look at him. What was I going to do? But then I remembered about Key. He had promised to help me, right?

“So...who’s going to share the punishment with you?” TaeMin asked.

“Stop calling it punishment like I’ve done something wrong,” I snapped, mostly because the guilt of lying to MinHo was eating at me. “The person I chose already knows he’s been chosen.”

Both MinHo and Key stepped forward. I bit back my lip. I was hoping that wouldn’t happen, but I was ready for it. I showed no signs of hesitation when I linked arms with Key. “What’s the dare?”

TaeMin looked at me and then turned away rubbing his right cheek muttering, “Take the log ride down together.”

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” Key asked frowning.

“Log ride.”

The older by coughed. “Excuse me?”

“I SAID THE LOG RIDE! LOG RIDE!!!”

Key’s eyes darted at the boy who avoided him completely. TaeMin was acting childish but then again, when was he not?

“Kaja,” Key said tugging me to the ride.

I caught a glimpse of MinHo’s disappointed face. I felt shame and hurt that I had done this to him, but I got the feeling that it was only going to get worse from there on out. I, MiSun and HyunSun, was only going to make things worse.

I grabbed Key’s hand and squeezed it, partly out of fear. “Thank you.”

He laughed and swung our hands back and forth, “Don’t mention it. You know TaeMin wanted you to choose him right?”

“Yeah, I know.”

“He thought that maybe you liked him after all, since you kissed him this morning.”

I laughed to myself. “He’s such a kid.”

We both walked up the incline slowly without looking back at the boys. “Key?” I muttered after we passed the turnstiles.

“Yeh?”

We took a seat on the “log” and searched for the safety belts that weren’t there. The compartment jerked into motion and I grabbed his wrist. “I’m terrified of heights.”

His eyes widened looking at me. “What do you mean?!”

“I’m -heeee-” I gasped for air as my nerves started to win me over. “I’m -hee- ter -huh- rified -huh- of -hee- heights.” My fingers coiled around him.

“MiSun! Why didn’t you..?” he looked at my pleading eyes and then to hand that I was desperately grasping. “Just hold on.”

“Too -huh- what?” I managed.

He wrapped his arm around me holding me tight. “As long as I don’t let go you’re grounded, arrasso?”

I nodded. My nerves were calming though I knew it wouldn’t be for long. “You know,” I started, closing my eyes as the log moved along the scenery. “I really do like him.”

“I know,” he said in that motherly way of his. “You need to tell him after all of this is over.”

I took a deep breath, but the fact that I was about to drop down a huge waterfall tugged at my thoughts. “I can’t do that. If I stand any chance working with him on the drama, I can’t tell him. He’ll hate me for lying.”

“You obviously don’t know MinHo very well.”

I looked at him through teary eyes. “I can’t run the chance,” I muttered weakly.

He looked at me, opening his mouth to say something but right as he uttered the first syllable we dropped feeling a rush from our stomachs to our hearts sending panic to every nerve. We didn’t scream, at least I didn’t scream. I was so terrified that I couldn’t remember how to or even how to produce waves of sound. We came to a splashing stop water dripping from every part of our bodies.

“I am SOOO~ killing TaeMin.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was able to write another chapter before the New Year!! o(^^o) ~ (o^^)o

The last dialogue was Key by the way.

I know it's short :c but I'm gonna keep on updating when I can :3

Happy New Year!! I get the feeling that the year of the dragon will be a huge milestone for many Asian artists :))

 

Meng.

 

XieXie for reading~ and enjoy the rest of the year of the rabbit ^^