in a name.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

“Taemin-yah, is it like this?” I ask trying to practice the new steps.

He laughs.

“Hyung, make you arm motions sharper.”

I do it again.

“HyunSun, what are you doing with your face?” Minho teases.

“Hyung, I’m concentrating.”

He chuckles, “You don’t need to call me Hyung.”

“Annyohaseyo SHINee~” a voice announces into the room.

“Aecha-shi,” Onew gasps and stumbles backwards.

She smiles…I wonder if she knows about his crush?

“I’m sorry for my interruption,” she bows. “But I need to steal your newest addition.”

Jonghyun stands between us holding his arms up.

“What is this about?”

“There is an important group meeting. The leader is being requested by the director.”

I walk around Jonghyun.

“Hyung, stop acting ridiculous, this is important.”

He smiles.

Minho stands up and punches the air. “HyunSun’s debut, hwaiting!”

My face starts to feel hot.

“HyunSun, we have to hurry,” Aecha whispers.

I bow to them. “Please excuse me.”

“Don’t worry boys, I’ll bring him back soon,” Aecha smiles.

I look at Onew who is oh-so-casually looking away.

We shut the door and start to run down the corridor.

“Unni, what’s this about?”

She laughs, “I just told Jongie and you’re still asking?”

“Jongie?”

She giggles, “I’m his cousin.”

“So that explains why he was acting like that.”

She looks around. “MiSun, you’re in the clear if you want to take your wig off.”

I rip it off. Literally.

“God this thing is a pain.”

She takes my hand. “Come on; let’s get you looking like a girl.”

First she fixes my makeup, then my hair.

“Are you going for a signature hairstyle?” she asks me brushing out the kinks.

“My last manager said that I should do that. I was thinking long hair and short bangs, almost always straight.”

She smiles. “Very popular, but I think it’ll look different on you.”

I tilt my head, “How so?”

“Well, I wanted to try adding to your hairstyle, like a braid or whatever, but keep you signature shape. Get it?”

I nod. “I like it.”

“Hurry into your clothes so that you can meet your group.”

---

“Annyo? I’m sorry I’m late,” I announce to the room.

The director turns in his chair. “MiSun, not to worry, I understand.”

He motions to a seat which I quickly take.

“MiSun, this is your group.”

I look at the boys. YoungSoo, YoungJae and Donghul sit across from me and stare.

“Director, we’ve met before,” YoungJae says causing his Hyung to hit him upside the head.

“Will you be able to lead us? You’re so frail,” Donghul says wrinkling his nose.

“I believe MiSun to be fit as leader, or else I would not have assigned her as such.”

I make a face at Donghul and he lookes at me, shocked that I would attempt something so…daring in front of the director.

To him, the director is a god. A man among men.

To me, the director is a man who sits in his office all day playing solitaire when he gets bored and sometimes just calls me to check up.

That is the difference between the two of us.

YoungJae sees this as rebellion and follows me with a face.

“Kim YoungJae, what on earth do you think you’re doing?” the director demands.

“I was just…” he looks at me.

I smile.

“You were just what? Disrupting me?”

I giggle to myself. If it wasn’t for the fact that the director looked after me so much when I first started at SM, I probably wouldn’t have these privileges.

He sighs. “MiSun is the Youngest of all of you, but her trainee days go back to when she was eight so respect her as your senior.”

“Anni. Think of me as your sister.”

The director looks at me.

“I’ve been learning a few things during my current training. The first thing is that we have to act like a family. There is no superior person, only people with talents.” I look around the room. All four of them are staring at me.

“Anyways, what I’m saying is that we need to stick together.

The director claps his hands together.

“Exactly, which is why I need you all here today.”

We look at him, a bit concerned.

“I need the four of you to come up with a name for yourselves. Because you all are going to be a revolution in SM, I want it to be something that is edgy but I also want you all to like it. I want you all to talk it out and decide on a name together.”

I look at the boys.

A name.

What?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok so i actually don't have a name for them yet. does anyone have any ideas?

i know what i'm going to do with this in the story...i just don't know their name yet. ._. (bad author)

if given a name, i'll still use it, but whether it's the new SM group's name or not is still up to me (so if i don't name them that...sorry.). none the less, i will use just about any name i am given. I swear if i get one hundred names i'l most likely use them all ._. no freaking joke. (you'll find out why later.)

there's a little discription of each member at the bottom. (if you want to come up with a name)

lovely sublies and readers thank you :D

 

much love,

meng.

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

little bit about the characters of the new group.

 

MiSun: means beauty and goodness

voice: strong rapper, sweet singing tone

 

Jung YoungSoo: Keeping prosperity (older twin)

voice: stonge vocal; sings harmony

personality: lady's man, but only as a joke. looks after his brother.

 

Jung YoungJae: ever prosperous

vioce: unique rapper (think Thunder from MBLAQ)

personality: hyper; easily falls in love.

 

Donghul: passion of the east

voice: smooth R&B vocals

personality: observer; he's pretty smart/clever. if he had more training he would have been the leader (but isn't aware of this fact).