excuse me.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

I comb my fingers through my hair and watch as my band mates filter into the room. “You’re a bit late,” I sigh and they laugh at me.

“We got stuck in traffic, what did you expect during rush hour?” YoungSoo smirks.

I groan, he seems to smarts off every time I see him.

“I was expecting my fellow members to call like the responsible adults I know you don’t care about being.”

“What’s got your knickers in a twist?” YoungJae teases poking my side.

“Excuse me, but you all were an hour late and I was in the middle of practice. I could have stayed there instead of waiting on you.” I drop my face into my palms, dimwits. Pabo dimwits!

“What are you practicing for? We’re meeting today to choose our first song, you can’t be practicing anything,” Donghul says.

“Hold up.” I stand so that the three of them can see me clearly. I know as a girl, much smaller than them, I’m not very intimidating, but I honestly don’t care. “First off, everything that I do, I do to debut. Secondly, as of right now, this group is not my entire life. From there on, I have so many things stressing me out right now it’s not funny.” I take a deep breath. MiSun, don’t let the hormones take over. “I’m sorry for my outburst, but really guys? Come on. We debut this month and I’m also doing a drama. I just want to be as prepared as possible.”

YoungJae bows childishly. “Dearest Leader, I will try to be more responsible in the future.”

I ruffle his hair. “Dearest Red-head, I will try not to snap in the future.”

He grins and I can see that I’ve been forgiven.

“So what are you practicing?” Donghul ask curiously.

“I’ve been training with a group and watching how they take care of each other. I think this is key to being a good leader.”

YoungSoo chuckles, “You really think so?”

I whack him on the shoulder. “The director already told you about this. Now let’s go and listen the demos.”

He shrugs and I shoo them into the studio room.

--

We listen to the demos and I nod my head. “Definitely three,” I say putting down the headphones. “It’s the strongest.” The rest of my group takes off their headphones and place them on the rack.

“Three sounds best,” Donghul agrees.

“Dae~bak three~” YoungJae sings.

YoungSoo smiles, “Three’s the best.”

I clap my hands together. “Then it’s decided, we would like to produce three.”

The producer thanks us and talks to us about the song.

 “It’s about leaving your lover in the past. Think of it as a close childhood friend whom you loved when you were younger but now they’ve changed. You try and hold onto the past by staying with them, but you’ve realized that they’re completely different.”

I bow my head. “It’s about memories being shared. We like it and hope to produce it with you.”

The man stops me. “I’m sorry, I ramble too much. The point that I was trying to make is that I need, well it’s not a need, but I would like for you to rewrite the rap at the end. I think by doing this you will be able embrace this song as your own.”

I bow even more deeply. “We would be happy to.”

He smiles and I am truly grateful that we have people like him in the business.

“MiSun~ try and get this!” YoungJae teases me out into the hallway.

“YoungJae-yah!” I call chasing after him. I know he took something of mine. =_=

“Leader has to catch me first~!” he sings.

I turn a corner and run into something, more like someone.

“I’m sorry,” I bow quickly and then look up to see Onew.

“Don’t worry about it, it was my…” he looks at me mouth dropping by the second.

I forgot, he hasn’t actually seen me as a girl and known it was me.

“Anni, it was my fault,” I say backing up until I hit something.

“Hyung, where did you say HyunSun went again?” a husky voice asks.

I look over my shoulder. Minho?!

“MiSun-ah!” he exclaims jumping back frantic. “I’m so sorry for running into you, I didn’t even….”

I start to laugh at him. “Anni, I ran into you.” I turn back to the dumbfounded Onew. “I ran into both Oppas.”

He covers his face with his hands.

“Op~pa, do you think you can forgive me?” I toy with him. His reaction is just too funny. ^^

He bows his head down and quickly spins around.

I pivot to face Minho and twirl an index finger around. “Have you by chance seen a redhead?”

He swallows and shakes his head.

I cover my mouth. What am I doing? I’m MiSun right now; I can’t act like we’re so close.

My eyes wonder down from his face and I notice he’s wearing my scarf. “Omo!” I shriek and bite my tongue. I can’t tell him I made that.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m a little star struck,” I say muffled through my hands.

He chuckles, “What about yesterday?”

I scramble for a story, “I was just listening to the director, and my role was on the line.” I bow deeply to hide my seriously burning face. “Oppa, please excuse me.”

I catch a glimpse of him and he’s turned himself in embarrassment.

---

I get home late after dinner with my band mates and try to be as quiet as possible sneaking into my bunk.

“Annyo,” a voice says sleepishly and I backtrack down the ladder.

“Annyo, are you awake?” I ask Minho, whom I’ve come to realize talks in his sleep.

“Yeppo,” he breathes and I lean in closer.

“Annyo?”

He reaches out and touches my face, fingertips tracing the part in my lips.

“Uh, Minho?”

He doesn’t reply but sits up.

“Huh-Suhhn,” he whispers. I guess that was an attempt at my name.

“Yeh?”

His fingers rub my lips and my heart can’t seem to take it.

“Good luck,” he says and kisses me on the cheek softly.

Omo. He kissed me, again! And this time I was HyunSun.

What is the meaning of this?!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hope you enjoyed it ^^

 

much love,

meng.