understanding.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

::MiSun::

We had ridden every ride at least four times and I was starting to get worn out from all the excitement. I sat down on a bench, placing my hands at the edge and bracing my body above the hard plastic. “What is this?” JongHyun teased taking the space beside me.

“Can’t I be tired?” I huffed, relaxing my arms as I slid into my spot.

“You can dance all day, sing and act...but you can’t take a measly amusement park?” he smirked. I reached out a hand to seeming stoke his cheek but playfully slap it at the last second. “Pabo. Hush.”

“What’s this?!” Onew gasped running towards us.

“Ani, it’s nothing,” I whined not wanting to make a scene. “I’m hungry is all.”

Onew held his forehead and then his stomach. “You’re completely right! We haven’t eaten all day...I mean, since eight.”

I glanced at my watch, lip forming into a pout. “It’s five.”

“We skipped over LUNCH?!” Taemin shouted and we all glared at him as a silent reminder to shut up.

“Now that you mention it, I’m beginning to feel faint~” Jjong sighed dramatically wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. I mocked him slumping to my side until I fell onto him. “Hyung, are you trying to kill us?” I cried.

“I didn’t...”

“Appa, what did you do to our children?” Key moaned pulling Minho to his side. “Just look at them...they’re pitiful.”

“I...It was...I have failed as a father and a leader.” He draped his head foreword pressing his palms to his face. “the thought just never occurred to me.”

“What did you do?” Key asked. He looked to Jjong and I who began to rub our stomachs with a mournful expression. “You forgot LUNCH?!”

“It seems we all did,” Minho muttered without looking at me. It stung, but I guess it was my fault to begin with anyways.

Onew clapped his hands together and looked around at us. “Let’s go straight into dinner then. We can eat something later if we’re still hungry, but five isn’t too early for dinner.”

Jonghyun and I bend over, doubled over in ++pain++ and groan.

--

::3rd Person POV::

MiSun took a seat between JongHyun and Key and looked around the table. "Will we be spotted?" She asked concerned with threat of the media.

"The owner is related to our manager...everything's fine," Key smiled laying an arm around her shoulder.

"If you say so." Her eyes flickered across MinHo and found that he was staring at her. "So...," she muttered trying to fill the silence.

Surprising enough, Onew took notice in the silence and spoke up. "How able we order some barbecue?" He said rubbing his hands together.

They all looked at him with a worrisome expression. Was that the best he could do? Before they knew it, they all were eating in silence and only the clanks of the silver chopsticks were audible.

"I can't take it!" the youngest shouted. "We're all here, together, to celebrate HyunSun's leaving and no one has said a word."

“I never said you could speak,” Jjong muttered.The rest of the boys glared at him but MiSun smiled. "I'm going to miss you too."

The child went red in the face and fidgeted in his seat. "I think we should make a toast..."
MiSun took the bottle of sujo and poorest glasses for the older boys, then poorer tea for the maknae. He made a face but took it anyways.

"If you don't mind," Onew began. "I'll toast with tea too." He gave an apologetic smile. "I don't drink."

(A/N: I’ve heard him say that he doesn’t drink, but then I read somewhere that he can really hold his liquor. For all intensive purposes here, I’m going to say that he doesn’t.)

She nodded and gave him and Taemin a new cup of tea. "Too SHINee."

"The six of us!" TaeMin cheered clinking their glasses together.

MiSun took a swig of hers and set it back down on the table.

"That, was no real toast," JongHyun sneered poking her side.

She looked at him cocking her head to the side. "What do you mean? That was a perfectly good toast. If you had a problem with it...you should've said something."

"He means your cup," Key said indicating that it was still very full. "You didn't finish it."

She looked from the glass to each of the boys'. They had finished, why didn't she? Her reputation as a boy could be ruined if she didn't think fast. Although there was only one that she was trying to prove herself to, she still was a boy. Right? Quickly she downed her drink and glanced up at MinHo as the alcohol burned .

"Another toast!" JongHyun smiled and then poured glasses for everyone. "To HyunSun and his group!"

They swallowed their drinks and began new toasts left and right.

"To you all," MiSun said with a lopsided grin. "My Dongsaeng (neha...lol), and to all of you old hags."

They erupted into laughter. "To HyunSun!" the much sober maknae yelled and they clinked their glasses together. "May you always be beautiful."

The five of them laughed but MinHo stopped mid-gulp and stared at them. Although he was loosing touch with a focused reality, his hearing was as sharp as ever. "What do you mean?" he asked the youngest teetering at the edge of his seat.

"I just meant..." TaeMin began.

"He thinks I'm pretty~" MiSun sang to herself. She looked up to MinHo who's eyes were flooded with jealousy.

"You'd rather be with this twerp?!" he growled. “Or Key, or Jonghyun...anyone at this table but me, right?!!”

She stood up as best she could and managed to walk half way to him. "It's a joke you numskull."

He pointed a finger at her chest daring her to speak. "I don't find it funny at all," he said sounding concerned. "Do you understand how I feel? I can't even hold hands with you. We're taboo."

dropped and laughter took over as she began to understand his concerns. "We're not taboo at all."

Onew stood up in an attempt to stop her but before he was halfway up she ripped up off her wig letting her hair fall down to her waist. The oldest clenched his fists, his greatest concern was that something like this might happen.

"See, nothing to fear," she whispered. She titled her head to the side hoping he would understand.

He looked at her blankly as if it meant nothing at all and was the most natural thing in the world for her to have long hair. Both Kims gawked as she tousled her soft brown hair, yes they had seen her as a girl before, but completely made up. This was her natural beauty shining and even though they were all a bit tipsy, her presence was made known through her boldness and prideful act.

"You're so dense," she sighed taking one of his hands an pressing it to her chest.

Key quickly tried to cover TaeMin's eyes, but the sober boy easily escaped him. Onew sank back into his seat astounded by it all.

"You didn't tell me?!" Minho shouted unable to move his hand, mostly because MiSun was holding it there. "We even..." His eyes bore into hers and she blinked back becoming even more flushed.

Her fingers unclenched his wrist  allowing his hand to slide to her waist. He felt the slight curve of her hips and quickly wrapped his other arm around her. She leaned herself back as he made his first attempt to catch her lips. Chuckling softly, she ran her fingers through his hair releasing his wrist. In an instant, he had her pushed to a wall biting at her lips while she avoided him successfully.

"No no no~" she smirked in sing song tone. "You deserve punishment for your stupidity."

A growl escaped the back of his throat and she laughed at his discomfort. He pressed against her pushing her body deeper into the wall. "You only think this is my punishment."

A hand crawled up her shirt feeling for the wrap she used to bind her chest. His fingers were cold and fast causing her to gasp at every touch. "Ah! Min-"

Onew jumped across the table to advert Taemin's eyes all the while the Kims were watching the scene like a train wreck in slow motion.

MinHo's mouth was on top of hers, heavily breathing in her scent at she titled her head forward trying to get around his lips. His fingertips found the material used to wrap her chest and began searching for a way to unclasp it. "S-st-"

His mouth found hers and her struggle stopped. Her legs coiled around his body as his tongue hers. Her entire being was beginning to tire of the fight and he was making things too good to say no.

His fingers traced the outline of her and she moaned scratching at his neck. She could taste him even after he started kissing her jaw line and began trailing down her neck. She felt him beneath her in while still in a drunken mess. He kissed the smooth skin above her chest making her throw her head backwards in pleasure.

"...Pabo."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for being gone for so long...I wanted to update my otehr fanfic, but I ended up writing five or six oneshots =_________= If you can't tell from this chapter, it's coming to an end D: I'm starting to wrap it up and I think I'm gonna miss it (IT's NOT OVER YET!). I hope that I'll be able to work more on my other fic, but I think I'm going to wait till I'm finished with this one...maybe. I'm giving up my BEAST fic ;_; haven't touched it since November :c

just realized it's been about two months since I updated anything T~T sorry. I hope you liked this chapter!!!!!!~

~meng.

Also thank you subscribers, new and old! I wouldn't be writing at all if it weren't for you all <3

Not sure if I should label this as mature...should I? o.O