love sick.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

“HyunSun, bring your sheets!” Jonghyun calls from the kitchen.

I climb my way up the ladder and begin to pull off my covers.

“Must be fun up there,” Key teases.

“Shut it!” I snap and immediately look back to him. “I am so so~sorry; I have no idea where that came from.”

He shrugs his shoulders, “Don’t sweat it.”

The door creaks open and Minho pops his head in. “Done with your sheets yet?”

I look over the edge and start to feel dizzy. “Almost.”

He stands beneath me to take the sheets but I lose my balance and lean over the side.

“HyunSun!” Minho yells catching me.

A pain starts to rip at my sides. “Let me down,” I gasp hitting his shoulder.

“HyunSun, what’s wrong?”

I feel my world start to spin. Since when has there been two Minhos?

“Hyung, but me down.”

My feet touch the floor but my body collapses against him.

“HyunSun?”

I sway and fall to the ground clenching my sides.

“HyunSun!”

Possibly out of will power, I'm able to make it to the restroom in time.

“HyunSun, what’s going…” the voice trails off as I lose my lunch.

I cough spiting the veil out of my mouth.

“Are you okay?” Minho asks rushing over to me.

He gently pats my back as I empty the contents of my stomach.

How romantic.

--

“Minho was just like prince charming catching HyunSun when he fell,” Key laughs.

The pounding in my head won’t stop. Why do I have to be a girl?

Why does PMS have to exist?

“Hyung, shut up,” Minho says turning in embarrassment. “HyunSun still doesn’t feel well and you talk too much.”

I take a sip of water and rest my head on the table.

“I would love for Key Hyung to eat more,” I moan.

The clacking of chopsticks starts up again and I struggle to make myself stand.

“Please excuse me, I need to lie down.”

Minho stands up and helps me to the room.

“Just sleep in my bunk for tonight, I can sleep on the couch.”

I raise a hand to his face and pat his cheek. “Hyung you spoil me too much.”

He covers my hand with his own pressing mine against his skin.

“Someone has to look after you,” he says guiding me over to his bunk.

I sit at the edge and look at him.

He kneels down to be at eye level with me.

“Get some rest,” he coos brushing my bangs out of my face.

I feel tears in the corner of my eyes. “You’ve always been so nice to me.”

...talk about raging hormones.

He wipes away the tears that escaped my efforts.

“HyunSun, I couldn’t not be nice to you. Your personality is too attractive to someone like me.”

He holds my face with both hands and presses his nose against mine.

“Why do you have to be…” he sighs. “Just get better, and don’t worry about getting sick. It all washes out.”

I lie down in the covers that always cover him. I intend to say thank you or something with more meaning, but I fall asleep becoming drunk with the scent of his sheets. His scent.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

a quick update. it's a little gross, but i hope you can excuse me :)

i thought it would be strange to have her there for almost a month and not run into the whole monthly issue, so i added it in and sprinkled on a little of SHINee's flaming charisma.

i have to say, i'm loving all of you comments ^^ i think you all are the best and i hope that i never let you down!

much love,

meng.

 

ps. does anyone else get sick like this during their monthly gift? i usually get massive headaches and cramps like no other, but one of my friends told me that she gets sick. o_O PMS is serious sh-t.