morning exercise.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

I roll over in my bunk and look down on the sleeping idol. Did he call out my name last night or did I imagine it? It was such a simple thing to remember, but for some reason, I can’t. It sounded like he said, or at least tried to say HyunSun, but I could have imagined it. Minho? Call out a boy’s name?...yeah right.

I glance at Key and think about it some more. If anyone was going to be attracted to guys, it would be Key. The diva. The Uma. But he’s never given me those vibes. He’s just overly comfortable in his own skin.

An alarm goes off and Minho stirs in his bed.

“Ah, jinjja,” Key groans. “Why do you always set that thing so early?”

The beeping stops and Minho situates himself at the edge of his bunk. “Hyung, just go back to sleep.”

“Yeh,” Key mutters softly turning over in his sheets.

Minho stands up and starts to remove his shirt from his body. He turns and sees that I am fully awake.

“Aish~ HyunSun you scared me,” he sighs placing a hand on his chest.

I wave my hands. If I don’t say the right thing, this could be taken as peeking. Dear god, I don’t want that. “Anni, I’ve been up.” I cover my face and let him change in peace.

“HyunSun, are you okay?” Minho asks crossing his arms over the siding of my bunk.

I nod a bit too fast. “Of course.”

He smiles childishly and throws my pillow at me. “Then come with me. I’m going to the park.”

I puff my cheeks up with air. “To do what?”

“Play basketball. If we leave in the next few minutes then we won’t be bothered. No one’s out there this early,” he reasons.

I smack my lips together making a popping noise. “Hyung, you know I can’t play well.”

He laughs at me and toughs at my leg. “Then you should learn; it’s not hard.”

I guess I wasn’t going back to sleep any time soon anyways.

---

Minho bounces the ball to me and (again) explains how to dribble correctly.

“HyunSun, you’re too stiff.”

I bend my knees and try to keep the ball bouncing in and out of my hand.

“Anni,” he walks up behind me and grabs my wrist. “This kind of motion.”

His breath tickles my ear as I try to remain calm.

Maybe he’s decided that it’s useless, or perhaps it’s too tiresome to teach me because he walks around and sits facing me. Hyung, I told you I’m no good at this.

“Why didn’t you tell me your friend was a SM trainee?”

I miss the ball and it begins to roll away. “What are you talking about?” I swallow.

“You're friend from the 'Pianist'. She’s in the new drama I’m doing.”

I try to remain calm, “Is that so?”

“Yeah, I forgot about it but I’ve met her once before.”

I run over and pick up the ball. “How do you know it was her?”

He laughs. “About a week ago Taemin told me that one of your friends was an actress and that you tried to debut with her. I only just made the connection yesterday.”

I turn the ball in my hand. “Small world.”

“You’re telling me.” He pauses and then begins again, “You don’t like her do you?”

I throw the ball at the basket, clearly missing it. “We’re too close for that.”

He chuckles and continues talking. “MiSun is pretty cute, don’t you think?”

I bounce the ball a few times and then hurl it at the backboard. “She’s whatever.”

“You must not like girls very much then,” he teases. And he would be correct if he didn’t think I was a guy.

“Not particularly,” I sigh.

“Do you, I mean…”

I turn to him and he looks down.

“Hyung, what are you getting at?”I ask bending down to his eye level.

“You don’t like boys do you?” he mumbles.

I jump up. “Hyung, I am NOT having this conversation with you.”

He quickly grabs my wrist and pulls me back down to him. For a moment there is an awkward stare shared between the two of us. He gives a half hearted smile and looks away.

I pout trying to catch his eyes. “Hyung, you don’t like boys do you?”

“Tch.” He releases my hand and then ruffles his hair. “Aish, of course not. I like cute girls like MiSun.”

I walk away, heat generating off my face.

Dear Oppa, what is going on? I feel there is something you’re not telling me. And I would rather enjoy if you would not make me feel so embarrassed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

so sorry it's short, >.< i seem to be doing this a lot. *sighs*

hope you enjoyed it,

much love,

meng.