relization.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

MiSun watched as MinHo caressed her face but her expression grew into shock as he pulled at her wig freeing her natural hair. He looked at her, eyes unchanging as she was revealed as herself, a liar. His teeth clenched tightly as he tossed the wig to the side. An emotion turned in his stomach rising to his face. His lips locked together and he grabbed her wrist tugging her down the hallway to a practice room.

The remaining members stood there gawking.

“How long did he know?” YoungJae breathed.

No one answered. No one knew. And no one was going to pretend they did.

“Hyung, should we...” TaeMin began but stopped when Onew shook his head. “There is nothing we can do. There are some things they need to figure out on their own.”

--

MinHo slammed the door behind MiSun walking up to her, over shadowing her with his stare. She parted not knowing what to say. “MinHo-shi...” she whispered.

What was he thinking?

Feeling?

Anger?

“I know you’re upset, and you have every right to be,” she reasoned. “But hear me out! I didn’t  plan on falling for you.” Her fingers wrapped around her eyes. “That’s not what I meant to say. I’m sorry I lied. Hit me. Spit on me. Cuss me out, but please, please don’t hate me. I have no right to ask, but please don’t hate me. I was selfish, only wanted to debut, but I...I....” She opened her eyes that had been clenched shut.

“Do you know what you’ve done to me?” he snarled inches from her face. Her eyes lowered as he leaned forward. “You made me act like an idiot. I feel like an idiot! I didn’t realize the obvious. I was with you as a boy, as a girl, and not ONCE did I imagine that you were the same.”

His hands formed around her face and he held her against the wall. “I would have become gay if it meant I could be with you.”

Her eyes connected to his. He would?

“You made me feel like a fool. But a fool that fell in love with you.” He kissed the side of pressing his body to hers. She gasped as he let air come between them. “Thank you,” he breathed.

She rested her face into his hand and sighed. “I thought you would hate me.”

He tucked her loose hairs behind her ears. “I could never hate you. Your career came before you met me.” He kissed her left temple. “I don’t have the right to be angry.”

Her eyes began to water as his hands smoothed around her neck. “You deserve to be happy.” Her fingers clasped around his wrists and his lips trailed across her cheeks wiping away her tears. “Do you still have a place for me?” She cried even harder. “Of course I do!”

His lips curled as he traced the crease of his lips with his tongue. “You do now?” She nodded. “What about Key?” parted. “JongHyun?”

She gasped. He was...jealous.
 


This is going to sound so lame...but, I don't know what to do for the next chapter. I've been thinking about it A LOT and I still can't decide on the . I started writing it, but it just seems so weird putting in my story. :/ There are a few chapters of ty "elements" but I wouldn't call it "full-on, gotta-be-rated, nasty..." or is it and I've just become numb?

Eh, this is one of the chapters that got deleted in that whole AFF fiasco...

Guys, I'm kinda stuck. Maybe a ty oneshot....at the end. I want to write OnCha sooooo bad! u_u it's not even funny.or manager x donghul... (T_T I'm so sorry DONGIE! forgive me~!)

 

I'll try to decide on something fast,

Meng.

ps. I'll be starting my new (short) genderbender soon. Ive got about five pages done and I'm wonderinghow I want to devide the chapters. I'll put the foreword up once I make a bg for it. I think I might title it "Hyung, remember me?"
 it'll be an OC x Kevin story...with an evil AJ kekeke~

Again sorry for my fail guys. OTL

But thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting~ what ever it is you do ^^ if I'm wasting you time...I'm so sorry! TAT