Stalker?!

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

             "Good morning!" you shout and accidentally wake your friend. Then she attacks you with a bear hug( You two are in one bed... due to the fact that it was meant for a married couple!) " Ya! ~~~~~~! What's so good in the morning?" The two of shouted like that for 5 minutes. Then you jump off the bed. "Unnie! I'm getting hungry. Let's go eat in a Korean restaurant. I know we still don't have food to cook." She nod and get off the bed.

               The two of you  rush to the bathroom and fix yourselves. You end up finishing first. "~~~~~~..You can just wait for me outside. I'll just get my phone." your friend shouted. You go out and wear your shoes. "Wow it's really freezing! Uwa! The trees here are soo beautiful!" You check the trees to see if they're healthy. As you examined one tree you noticed that it has a heart carved on it. You remember your ex. "I used to write hearts like this when I was with him, but he always thought it was silly. I don't know why I loved that jerk." Your tears were about to fall but a prickly feeling behind your neck made you stop. You're certain that someone is watching you. You see a flash of that black trenchcoat. Wait a sec, you tell yourself, that was the weird guy from  yesterday! You were starting to follow him  when your friend suddenly shows up. "Kaja!" she says and clings to your arm. As the two of you walk away, a thought comes to you. Do I have a stalker? you whisper to yourself. Nah, that's impossible. You chuckle to yourself, but you couldn't shake the feeling that you haven't seen the last of that weird man.

 

                 When you arrived in the restaurant, you still feel that someone is following you.

                 Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun

                 Halsalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun

                 Byeol bodado banjjakbanjjakhae

                There's an angel in my heart~  

                  You drink water to clear your throat.

                  "Koreans.. They're getting so popular these days. That's 'Angel' by Teen Top,right?"

                   Your friend nods. " Of course! Why can't we Koreans be popular? Wah! 'No Other' by Super Junior is now playing! Saranghae SJ! "

                   You cover . "Unnie don't shout! And have you  forgotten? You're only half- Korean." Your friend pouts, but she doesn't seem downhearted. 

                 "Unnie, you never get tired of K-pop, don't you?" 

                "Well it's a good thing I don't, cause if I wasn't you won't be here with me right?"

                "Hmm, guess you're right..."

                  The two of you keep chatting about K-pop and eat. You two go home after you eat. You've become more interested in K-pop eversince you've met your friend so you decided to do a little research about K-pop. After a few minutes of browsing on the net, you come across something very interesting.

               " Teen Top MNET Scandal part 2?! Unnie, come look at this!"

                Your unnie immediately comes over (anything K-pop really catches her attention ^_^).

                "'Due to insistent public demand, MNET will now be hosting another pair from the renowned idol group Teen Top. Based on our reliable sources, MNET already has their eyes set on two a specific girls who will be dating two members from Teen Top. Though the identity of these girls are still vague, rumors are one of them will be of foreign blood.'"

.               "A foreigner? That rarely happens, right?"

               "Yeah, but i guess they wanted more excitement this time."

               "Well whatever their reason is, I think that foreign girl is very lucky!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Still no Teen top! But there's kpop! Nyways, hey sis! Thanks for editing my grammar....AGAIN. I hope I'll get more subscribers in the future!