Super Early Christmas Shopping+Changjo's Girlfriend

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

A/N:OMONA! Mianhe.. T^T Didn't you noticed my mistakes? T^T The scandal is just for one month, right? It started in Feb then suddenly... IT WAS CHANGJO, CAP and LJOE's BIRTHDAYS.. meaning it's already NOVEMBER! I'm sorry for my stupid mistake! But don't worry I'll fix those things! Just read on! :))

___________________________________________________________________________________________________Click=>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLDrtHkwY0  (white confession-Infinite)

                      "Wake up you sleepy head!" a voice shouted and your blanket was pulled away from your body. Your eyes shot open as you felt the cold air brushed against your skin. "Yaah!!" you yelled as you saw Anne holding your blanket. You look at the clock and saw that it was ONLY 5:00 am. "What the?! Why so early? Aish!" you yelled once again and tried to grab the blanket from Anne.

 

                        "Why so early? Teen Top's here! And little Miss, last night you didn't told me why you were wearing a dress and came home very late!" Anne scolded, hands on her waist like an angry mom. 

Flashback...

                    You opened the door, smilimg like an idiot and throw the heels out of your feet. You were thinking about the dance and Ricky of course! Anne saw you and crossed her arms, "Yah! Why are you late?"she scolded. You just look at her for a minute then began to smile again, and go upstairs, leaving her dumbfounded.

End of the Flashback...

                             "And what's with the creepy smile?" she asked. You rubbed the back of your neck and smile awkwardly. You don't want to tell her about that. "'Cause I was from a birthday party?" you said awkwardly. Anne raised her eyebrows. "Whose?" "Ljoe, Changjo and CAP oppas!"you beamed. "Liar!"she said and nudge your head. "Yah! I am telling the truth!" you yelped. She rolled her eyes. "It's only February, you pabo! Those guys were born in November!" Anne snickered. "Eh?" you asked confused. Anne laughed at your expression so she just grab clothes from your cabinet and throw it to you. [clothes: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/stylementor-faux-fur-trim-hooded-zip-hoodie/info.html/pid.1027255817] "Take a bath now!" she chuckled and pushed you to the bathroom, leaving you dumbfounded. You showered anyways and changed your clothes.

                            You go downstairs only to be greeted by Teen Top. "~~~~~~!!" they greeted. You smiled at them. "Annyeong oppas!" you greeted and run to them. "Why are you so early? You disturbed me~!" you whined. They chuckled and pat your head. "We are going shopping!"they chorused. "Eh?"you asked. "Early Christmas shopping~!" Niel chirped.

                           You laughed. "Why? Christmas is still far!" you asked. Teen Top looked at you."'Cause you're not with us in Christmas anymore..." Ljoe said, looking away. You understood them. You just look at them and noticed Changjo's missing. "Where's Changjo oppa?" you asked. "Oh! He's gonna fetch his girlfriend so we could meet her." CAP said. You nodded your head. "Let's go!"you beamed and pulled them outside. 

                         "Yah!! ~~~~~~~-ah! Eat first!" Anne shouted. "Aniyo! I will just eat on the way!" you replied and go inside the van. "Anne noona! Annyeong!" Chunji shouted. Anne shouted farewell and you proceeded to the mall.

                          After a few minutes, you already arrived in the mall. "Waah! This is cool~!" you beamed and jump off the van. Teen Top laughed at your action and followed you. "So what will we shop?" you asked. "Things? Gifts for each other?" Chunji said. You nodded your head and just walk with them. First, you stopped at the Cute store that sells random stuff. You roam around there and saw a cute nutcracker.

2011_lately_infinite.png?w=593&h=261&cro

(A/N: The nutcrackers! Not them! xDD)

                                "This is sooo cute~" you mumbled and examined it. Then you suddenly put your finger in it's mouth and closed it. "Oww!!" you yelped but soon laugh to yourself. Then you saw another cute thing. A snow globe.

Infinite__White+Confession+%2528Lately%2

 

                                     "Waah! Another cute thing!" you said and grab it. "Hmm.. Should I give this to one Teen Top oppas?" you asked yourself. You later on decided to buy it. While you were buying, Teen Top decided to seperate ways to buy gifts. Suddenly your phone vibrated.

To: ~~~~~~

Fr: Teddy Oppa~

Jagiya! Let's just meet at ******* restaurant later, kay? ^^

                                    You replied yes to him and continue to roam around the mall. "What should be my next stop?" you asked yourself and saw a cap store. You quickly entered it and scan caps. Two caps got your attention. "I think he will look good on these~" you mentally thought and purchase it.

upper-playground.jpg

                          Suddenly, you saw CAP entering the store so you quickly get out of there before he notices you. You wipe a sweat as you got out of there. You continue to shop. You go stores to stores. You go to a CD store and heard Teen Top's "The back of my hand brushing against yours" playing. You immediately blushed as you remembered yesterday night. The saleslady saw you but luckily she doesn't know you. "Miss, would you like something to buy? A KPOP cd?" She asked. You saw the 'Roman' Album and decided to buy it. "A little gift for myself."you mumbled and continue to shop around. 

                           Your next stop was a jewelry shop. You looked around and a saleslady approached you. She gasped as she saw your face. "Omo! You're ~~~~~~?! The girlfriend of Ricky?!" she said, shocked. You stared at her for a moment and nodded your head slowly. 

                             Her face lit up and grab your hand. You were shocked but didn't show it to keep your 'cool'. "You must be finding a gift for Ricky, eh?" she asked you happily. "Neh." you smiled. Her smile grew wider and grab you to the necklace section. "Here!" she said and showed you a beautiful necklace.

(A/N: Mehrong! I won't show it for now! :P)

                           You smiled and get the necklace. "Yeppeo.." yo0u mumbled and gaze at it. You look at the saleslady and smiled. "Kamsahamnida agashi! I want to purchase this!" you beamed and bowed at her. She stopped you. "It's alright! My pleasure!" she smiled. You pulled out money from your wallet but she stopped you. "My treat!" she chirped. You try to argue but she said it's alright. "Don't worry! It's only showing my 'Angel' spirit!" she said. You just smiled and thank her. You go out of the shop and continue to stroll around.

                            After a few hours, you completed your shopping and meet Teen Top at the ****** restaurant. You saw Teen Top and sat beside them. But you noticed that Changjo and Ricky was still not there. You and Teen Top waited for them. Suddenly, Changjo run towards you with a very beautiful girl. 

                           "Mianhe if we're late! Anyways, this is Choi Minhee! My noona girlfriend!" Changjo beamed. "Minhee?!" a voice gasped and you all looked at them and saw that it was Ricky with his jaw wide open so as his eyes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another finished Chapter! Mianhe if it's short! I'm kinda rushing 'cause many people are pressuring me!

And yeah, I CLEANED MY MESS UP :)). Please comment, subscribe, etc etc!!

 I love you guys~!

Saranghae