Just shows at the picture..

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

 

                    After that, you finally got home. As you opened the door, Anne attacked you with a hug.

                    "Yah! Gwenchana?" she asked you.

                     You looked at her with sorrowful eyes and smiled weakly. After that, you walked away from her and went to your room. You do not want to talk to anyone right now. Why? Mainly because you need a piece of mind.

                    You just couldn't intake what happened at Namsan Tower. You couldn't believe that Niko is here in Korea. Why did he go here? Why did he show up? Those were the questions that were bothering you. But the question that bothers you the most was, how would you tell Ricky? And do you really need to tell him?

                   After having a battle of thoughts, you decided not to tell him. Why so? Mainly because he isn't your boyfriend. The two of you are not an official couple. With thoughts raging in your mind, you drifted to sleep.

-+-+-+-

                "Jagiya~ Nae yoja chingu~ Wake up!" a familiar voice disturbed you in your deep slumber.

                "Yah Anne unnie~ I'm still sleepy~" you groaned and slapped the person's face.

                "Why did you hit me?!"

                 Your eyes fluttered open as you heard the person's whines. You looked infront of you and froze. You saw that Ricky was on top of you, making you blush crazily.

               chuba.jpg

(A/N: Sorry for the ugly drawing)

                 "Why are you here?!" you asked as you pushed him off your bed.

                  You heard a loud thud as Ricky fell down your bed. Ricky stood up and glared at you. "~~~-ah! Why did you push me?"

                 "Of course I'll push you!" you said as you blushed.

                   "Wae?" he asked innocently.

                   You shook your head and stood up. "Nevermind that. Why are you so early here anyways?" you asked and grabbed your jacket.

                   ''We have a date little miss!" you announced and gve you a cheeky smile.

                   "Chincha? Where will we go?" you inquired him as you began search clothes in your wardrobe.

                    Ricky jumped on your bed. "It's a secret for the moment."

                    You laughed out loud as he said those words. "Okay t\hen, Mister. Go out Yoo Changhyun oppa~ I will now change my clothes~" you smiled and lead him outside. He smiled at you and saluted. "Aye aye, ma'am~ Just dress fast!"

                     You closed the door and went to your bathroom. You showered, brushed your teeth and did other stuffs. You wore your outfit for the day. You then went out and showed yourself to Ricky. "Oppa~"

                    Ricky looked at you as if he had seen a ghost. "W-wow ~~~~... You look g-gorgeous. Neomu yeppeoda," he stammered.

                   You blushed and hit him playfully. "Yah oppa~ Let's go now."

                   Ricky grabbed your hands and laced it with his. "Kaja, yoja chingu~"

                    The two of you went out of your house and went to the van that MNET Scandal prepared. There inside, you saw Minhee and Changjo.

                   "Waaahhh~~ Minhee unnie! You look daring and wow!" you said in awe as you looked at Minhee.

                    "Thanks. Changjo helped in choosing this outfit," she smiled.

                     You looked at Changjo. "Where will we go, Changjo-ssi?" you asked.

                      "I don't really now," he replied and scratched his nape.

                     "I hope we'll go to somewhere fun~" you smiled as you looked outside the van.

-+-+-+-+

                     "WOW~ This place is great!" Minhee smiled as she looked around her in awe. The four of you were brought to Cheonggye Stream. The place was so beautiful. It was simple yet a perfecct place to date.

                                                                   PRO1812.jpg

                      "It's so refreshing~" Changjo said and began to dance. You smiled as all of you laughed. The four of you placed a picnic mat beside the stream. The four of you played there. 

                       "~~~-ah! Throw some nuts to my mouth," Ricky said then opened yur mouth.

                       Being the naughty girl you are, you grabbed a handful of peanuts and threw it to his face. The nuts flied everywhere.

                       "YAH! What was that for young lady?!" Ricky groaned as he glared at you. You just continued to laugh.

                        Ricky started to chase you and the you of you ran beside the stream. Finally, Ricky caught you behind your back. "I got you babe~" he sang.

                        Ricky made you face him. And now, you're in that situation again. That awkward situation.

                        "Ricky, this isn't the right place," you nervously said as you saw him lean in.

                         Ricky chuckled. "I know-"

                        "What are you doing?" a familiar voice asked.

_______________________________________________

                          Annyeong~ Annyeong~ It's been a long time, aye..? And guys, why aren't you leaving your comments for chapter 25? ;A; Only a few of you are commenting.

                           Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chappie~

 Ricky loves you...

tumblr_mam23y9Gwf1rwamz9o5_400.gif

And he is thankful that you people are patient...

tumblr_maunugOxXD1rh9v4ao1_400.gif

... with this bad lazy donsaengi author-nim ^^" XDD

ANYWAYS, SHAMELESS ADD~~!!! XD

tumblr_m5ugdsPugH1rrv2dr.gif

Do you love writing? Do you love Kpop? Are you imaginative? Do you love writing fics about songs? Do you want karma? Then 

"The Cafe" is the perfect place for you~~ Subscribe and share your thoughts! Wooohooo~~

-joanna_MAgic