Just stay the way you are

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

                           You check yourself on the mirror. Aargh.. I don't have any of those cute dresses! I'm lucky that Anne unnie let me borrow hers. Good thing, she's fit and her clothes are very cute and for teens. I'm soo lucky~ Now what must be my hairstyle?, you thought as you brush your hair. Then you curl your hair a bit and put on some accesories and a hat. Then you look at the mirror. Wow~ Is that me? I can't believe I can be that cute! Hihihi! [Oufit:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-floral-chiffon-sundress-floral-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1024931812] You smile and and skip down stairs.

                       "Wah!! ~~~~~~! You're soo cute~ It's nice to see you in a dress! It's been a long time since you wear a dress. You even cried last time!" Anne said while pinching your cheeks. You lightly hit her arm. "Aish unnie! That was 6 years ago!"

FLASHBACK:

             "I don't wanna wear that thing!!" You cried as your mom tried to dress you in a cute white flower girl dress. [outfit:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe5n8GJoqqN1f-hgiwPv6AtQVRBOYaQCXyu4AN0HJqgpuj9ukiqA] Your mom tried to dress you again but you cried LOUDER than EVER. She sigh and show you your dress. "Honey, you need to wear it! It's your aunt's wedding. And look at it. It's so cute! You'll look very cute in this, right Anne?" (A/N: Well anne is your friend since you're young.)

              You cried and cried. "Who said I wanna be cute?~~ Dresses are so disgusting!" Then your dad arrive and show you some cute bubble toy. He make some bubbles and you stop crying and tried to pop it. "Hey ~~~~~~! Do you want this toy?" Your dad said while making more bubbles. You nodded like there's no tomorrow. "YES! YES! YES! I want it!!!" You dad smile like a maniac. "Well just wear the dress and I'll give this to you!" 

              Since you're young you don't know the thing they call BRIBE, so you just agree. In the end, you wear the dress and you got the bubble toy but you broke it. 

END OF FLASHBACK

             You shook your head. "Aish.. If I only knew that dad is only using a bribe!" Anne pat your head. "Hehe.. It's alright! I also like your innocence back then!" "Haha unnie.. You are even quiet back then. What happened to you?" You said sarcastically. She make an evil laugh."Hohoho~ You don't even need to know." You're about to talk when someone knock. 

             Anne laugh. "Haha! Boyfriend's here~~" You turned red and try to glare at her but you FAILED. She pat your head. "Trying to give me a glare? Hehe. Anyways, just open the door for your BOYFRIEND." She even emphasize the word BOYFRIEND. You just sigh and go to the door. Okay ~~~~~~, just act cute when you open the door. FIGHTING!", you thought as you hold the doorknob. 

             You finally open the door. You give your cutest smile- that no one can resist. "Annyeong Oppa~" You beamed and hug him. Then you heard a sound of  'Ahem' and you look up. Your eyes widen and you blush madly. The man YOU'RE HUGGING is a mailman. You bow many times. "Mianhe! Jeongmal mianhe!" He just give you a "you're so weird" look. Then he raise a letter. "Lee Anne?" Then Anne rush to him. "From Leornado Jones." (A/N: Leonardo Jones is her BF.^^) She grab the letter and thank the man.

           She laugh at you. "Wrong person!" You blush madly and hit her. "Unnie you're so bad!" You're about to hit her when someone knock... AGAIN. You stomp your feet and give your Unnie a glare. She laugh. "What?" You just face the door and sigh.  You didn't give any cute smile but you just smile.. your normal smile. Yo weren't expecting that would be Ricky.

           You open the door and bow. "Annyeonghaseyo, this is Anne and ~~~~~~ residence." Then you froze when you saw that it's... RICKY! He smiled at you. "Why so formal,huh?" You blush in embarrassment. First, I got embarrass infront of a mailman and now I'm embarrass infront of my boyfriend! Aish! ~~~~~~ you're such a pabo!, you thought while mentally slapping your face.You just try to laugh with him.

                  You saw Anne laughing in the kitchen and that made you more embarrass. Aish she'll tease me for that!T^T, you thought as you see her almost rolling on the floor.You suddenly grab Ricky's arm. "Oppa let's go~" You said cutely.Ricky nodded. Before you go, you take a glance at Anne. You saw her dancing like an idiot in the kitchen while she's reading Leornado's letter. "Ah~ Leo is soo sweet~" She shouted. You just laugh in your mind and just concentrate on Ricky. Ricky look at you."~~~~~~-ah, let's go to the Banpo bridge!"  You look at Ricky.~~~~~~ you can do this. Start being cute! "Neh, oppa~" You beamed cutely. He pinch your cheeks. You think that you're the best actress ever and you'll surpass those noonas. 

                 Ricky open the door of the van and let you in first. You cutely smile at him. "Gomowo Oppa~" He smiled back at you. In the van, you always act cutely infront of him even though you're suffering inside. After 1 hour, you feel so hungry. "Oppa, are we there yet?" He shook his head. "Not yet. Your house is quite far from Banpo bridge. Are you hungry?" You nod your head. "Okay, so let's eat in a restaurant then." He said.

             The both of you enter a restaurant. Old people fill the restaurant that's why no one knows Ricky. You seat on the chair and Ricky did the same. The both of you tell your orders. Your orders will be ready after 15 minutes so you just wait. While waiting you have nothing to do so you just play with your fingers and puff your cheeks. Ricky smile at your childishness. You didn't notice his smile so you just continue what you're doing. "~~~~~~.. Can I ask you a question?" Ricky asked. You nod. "Neh. Why not?" "Well.. I'm not sure of this but are you trying to be cute infront of me?" He said.

          You blush madly. "So you notice that?" He nod. "Neh. Well, why are you trying to be cute infront of me? Why did you wear a dress?"

         "Well.. I-I try to be cute 'cause..." (A/N: Cheesiness ALERT!xD)

          " 'Cause?"

           "Because I saw in a site that you like cute girls..." You mumbled. " I just wanna be a perfect girlfriend.." You continued and lower your head.

           Ricky softened at your words. "Well everyone has an ideal type but.." Then he look at you and you look at him. "If you fall in love, you will disregard those characteristics you want, so... ~~~~~~, just stay the way you are 'cause that's what I like about you." You blush at his words. You smile at him. "You're right oppa." Then your food is ready and the both of you happily eat.

            The both of you continue the travel. You just act normally in the trip. The two of you talk until you arrive at Banpo Bridge. Your eyes twinkle as you see it. Though it's late, it's beautiful to see 'cause you can see the colored lights. "Oppa! This is so amazing! It's wonderful!" You said as you take pictures of it

.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz4oEvxg5c0WosodLVYGa images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ6Vb0hk8_vgnrGYsXRl8 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcResbarVGw_3Qmz3c6wnq1 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBmYPITMbLdtB5CyEjvkn

                  You're about to take another picture when Ricky suddenly laugh. You look at him. "What?" He smile. "Well you look so cute while taking pictures and ~~~~~.. You didn't take a picture of us yet." You smile and call the girl wearing yellow (the one at the picture) and ask her to take a picture of you and Ricky. She said she's a fan of Teen Top so she squeal as she take pictures. You thank her after she take pictures.

                It was getting late so Ricky take you home. When you arrive in the front of your house you thank him. "Gomowo oppa for the good time! It was wonderful! I hope we can go there again! Annyeong oppa!" You're about to go in but Ricky suddenly grab your wrist and spin you. He hug you. "Thanks too,~~~~~~."Then he suddenly kiss your cheek and walk away.

              You froze on your spot. D-did he just kiss me?! You jump and you're about to run inside when you saw Anne watching you jumping ike an idiot."Hehe, look's like someone got her first kiss~" Anne teased. You bit your lip to prevent to smile but you can't help it. So you smile like an idiot on the road. Anne grab your hand. "Quit daydreaming ~~~~~~, you look like an idiot. Let's go inside before you catch a cold!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong! Another update! What can you say? Well I just did it myself.. Again!

Time check: 2:34 am in the Philippines. <==That's one of the reasons why my sis didn't edit. She's probably sleeping. =3=

Sorry if I didn't update sooner. Anyways, I got bored lately and I check the videos I used to watch in youtube and I saw some of my comments are on the top list! 

TEEN TOP '박수' 안무 연습영상