Gonna take Korean Lessons

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

                     You rolled in the bed early in the morning. You wait for Ricky's call. "Aah!! Where's my morning call?" you grunted. Then your c-phone suddenly ring. You happily answered it.

PHONE CONVERSATION

You: Annyeong oppa~

Ricky: Hey ~~~~~~! I'm sorry..

You: Why?

Ricky: I forgot to tell you we have a performance today.

You: It's alright.. (sounds disappointed)

Ricky: Are you sure?

You: Yeah.. So bye oppa! I think I'm disturbing you! Bye!

Ricky: Bye!

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

                       Then you throw you phone at the bed as soon as Ricky hung up. "I don't know what to do!!" you shouted as you ruffled your hair. Anne heard you then plop bedside you. She suddenly cling to your arm. "~~~~~~! How about we go.. SHOPPING?~" she sang. You smile and stand up. "Okay! Let's have our bonding time! I'll just take a bath!" Then you rush to the bathroom.

                       After you take a bath, you wear a hoody. [outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orangebear-fleece-trim-patterned-hoodie-light-beige-50/info.html/pid.1025013889] You go outside and see that Anne is waiting for you. You look at her outfit.[outfit:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-ribbon-print-ruffled-sundress-dark-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1024931834] You rush to her and cling to her arm. "Ya! Unnie! That's too short and a bit revealing! If Leo oppa sees that, he'll get mad!" you scolded. Anne just pout. "Aish. Come on! As if he's going to see me?! And I want to enjoy my last days wearing things like this. You know, after I marry him, I'll be covered just like a nun."she said exaggeratedly. You just roll your eyes. The two of you go to the mall and shop stuffs.

                      "Wow! I like that!" you beamed as you you point to a hoodie. [hoodie: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/arooki-appliqu%C3%A9-hooded/info.html/pid.1025158892 ] "Then let's buy it!" Anne said and grab the hoodie. You tried to stop her. "Unnie, I-" "No. Let's buy it! My treat, okay? Don't worry it looks good on you." She said and go to the cashier. You just puff your cheeks and follow her. She paid it and the two of you go to the fried ice cream shop.

                    You ordered strawberry while Anne ordered chocolate.

Anne's..

fried.jpg                      

Yours..

DSC03723.JPG

          

       (A/N: Haha.. the strawberry was inspired by Ljoe oppa's hair >//u//< and by the way, if the words are written in blue means it's in Korean.)

 

                                  You ate happily like a child. Anne smiled and ruffled your hair. "You're soo cute~" she said. You just nod and ask permission to Anne that you'll go to the restroom. Anne allowed you so you go to the restroom and let her wait infront of the fried ice cream shop.

                                 When you got back, you saw two boys touching Anne. Doing y things to her- like touch her shoulders, holding her hand and playing her hair. Anne look scared. You got angry and attack those two men.You slap their hands away from Anne and put Anne behind you. "Aish.." you heard one of them said. You give him a glare. "Ya! What's your problem, young lady? We're just playing with that pretty lady!" he shouted, but no use, you can't even understand it. "Shut up! Go away!!" you shouted as if there's no tomorrow. They look at you with furrowed eyebrows. They didn't understand everything you said..as in EVERYTHING. "Chingu, let's just go. This one is a foreigner. No use to have a conversation." the 2nd man said. And do I have to repeat it? YOU CAN"T UNDERSTAND THEM. 

                               So they just go away. You laugh for your victory. "Hahaha~ That's right! Go away you scaredy losers!!" you laughed. Anne look at you. "Ya! You think they were scared of you?" 

"Yeah. Why not? I slap them away and shouted them to shut up. Of course they're scared!"

"No they're not. Oh gosh, ~~~~~~~.. I think you need to learn how to speak Korean."

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

"OKAY!! Then I'm gonna study now!" you said. Suddenly, your c-phone ring. You look at it and saw that it's a message.

To:~~~~~~~

Fr: Teddy oppa~ (teddy is Ricky's nickname, right?)

Annyeong kitty~ How are you doing? Are you having fun?

To: Teddy oppa~

Fr: ~~~~~~

I'm boreed... But thanks to my unnie..

To:~~~~~~~

Fr: Teddy oppa~

Mian.. I can't join you there.. T^T

To: Teddy oppa~

Fr:~~~~~~~

No need to be sorry! It's alright! I'm gonna have Korean lessons anyways..

To:~~~~~~ 

Fr: Teddy oppa~

REALLY?! That's good. Now I won't have a nosebleed anymore! :D joking! But yeah, it's great! :))

To: Teddy oppa~

Fr:~~~~~

I know oppa. Hey! I know you're still performing. Just go oppa! I need to study! ^^ Fighting! tell the other Teen Top oppas too! 

To: ~~~~~

Fr: Teddy oppa~

Okay.. Imma fetch you later, kay?

To: Teddy oppa~

Fr: ~~~~

Okay! ^^

                    After that, you put your phone in your pocket. "Unnie, let's go~~ I need to study Korean language!" you squealed as you pull Anne.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Annyeong guys! Mian, if I updated late. I updated late 'cause I'm a little bit busy. I'm the director of our play!! (AGAIN) So I'm gonna be alittle bit busy! But don't worry! I'll still do my best to update!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! I LOVE YOU!! MWUAHH!! :*

Comments please~~