I-I'm...

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

*ert

                "Wakkie wakkie!!" Anne screamed on the top of her lungs. You flinched and woke up. "Why so early?" you mumbled. "Because of the filming! Hello! There is another event!" she shouted. You glanced at her and sighed. "Arasso.." you said and took a bath. You wore your clothes. "My ~~~~~ is so cute~!!" Anne cheered. You weakly smiled. "Gomowo unnie," you replied. "It's nothing since it's true!" she cheered. "'Oh by the way! You'll go to the beach! So I prepared your things in a pink bag. It's downstairs," Anne said. You nodded and went downstairs.

                 You saw the pink bag and opened it. You saw some swimwearclothes to wear for changing and converses . You chuckled. "Aigoo unnie.." you thought. "You like it huh, ~~~~~-ah?" Anne asked. You nodded your head. "Very much but hey! The swimwear will reveal my stomach!" you pouted. "It's alright! You got a perfect s-line anyways," Anne teased. Your face turned bright red and you hit Anne. "Stop joking!" you hissed but the blush is still evident. "Aigoo.. Well I'm not evil at all, ya know? Here, you can use this swimwear if you want," Anne said and handed you a Swimwear Dress. "YAAHH!!!" you shouted. Anne ran way and you chased her. 

                 Out of a sudden, a knock was heard. You glared at Anne and mouthed her, 'You're one lucky ahjumma!!'. Anne chuckled and you went to open the door. It was the PD of  MNET Scandal. "Let's go Ms. ~~~~~!" he cheered. You nodded and bid farewell to Anne. "See you later, Anne unnie!" you smiled. Anne smiled and closed the door.

 

                  You saw a pick up car and the other couple and Ricky there. "Enjoy the ride~" the PD said and went to the other car that will be tailing you. You climbed up with the assistance of the staffs. You turned around and Changjo greeted you. You looked at his clothes. "Hello ~~~~~!" he smiled. You smiled and greeted back. MInhee also greeted you and your eyes widened at her outfit. 'She sure is confident with her clothing!' you thought. "Annyeong!" she smiled. You nodded and your eyes wandered and felll on Ricky. His outfit is just simple. You didn't realized that you were staring at him. Out of a sudden, your gaze met his. You gulped and looked away. HIs face fell. 'Oh yeah.. we're still awkward,' he mentally sighed. You sat on the opposite side of Ricky. It turned that you were sitting beside Changjo and Minhee is beside Ricky.

 

                 "Isn't it wrong? The couples should be together," Changjo said and scratched his nape. You and Ricky quickly looked away. "Oh.." Changjo mumbled. The car moved and all of you were silent. "Yah yah... Why are you all silent?" Changjo asked, not comfortable with the silence. "It's nothing. How about we do some stuff?" you said. Changjo smiled and get his phone. "Let's dance!" he cheered and played random Teen Top songs. "I got that supa luv!" You and Changjo sang. Minhee and Changjo danced while you just clapped your hands while they're dancing. The three of you laughed. You glanced at the car that is following you (the staffs' car) and they were signalling you to grab Ricky and let him join the fun. "I musn't feel awkward! We're on a show! Remember that ~~~~~!" you mumbled. You made your way to Ricky. "Ricky.. o-oppa! Let's play. Ahehehehe," you sound and faked a laugh. He looked at you and the staffs and unwillingly danced. "La la la la la~ Tell me that you love me too~" Changjo sang. 

                  After an hour, you arrived at the beach. "This place is pretty!" Minhee squealed. Changjo took Minhee's hand and they run towards the shore. You, on the other hand, were sweating and feeling uncomfortable. "Should I hold her hand too? This is a part of the show anyways! And I don't care if she likes Ljoe hyung," Ricky thought. "Erm..Let's go!" Ricky said and pulled your hand. You were shocked but let him drag you anyways. "Yay! This is fun~" Minhee giggled and splashed water to Changjo. "Yah yah! Noona! I'm not in my swimming attire yet!" Changjo groaned and ran away from Minhee. "Hyung, let's change!" Changjo said and dragged Ricky. You sighed and grabbed your bag to change.

                  You went inside a toilet. You look at the swimwear that Anne prepared for you. "Oh gosh... This is hard," you mentally ranted. Both attires are gonna show skin. Both of it seem not to be for your age. "Damn that Anne unnie! I'm 15 for chocolates' sake!" you hysterically thought. In the end, you chose to wear the first outfit she prepared. "I got no thing for dresses anyways," you said and go back to the beach. The staffs took your things, so that you won't be worrying about it. "Hey ~~~~~~! Wanna go swimming?" Minhee asked. Just as you were about to answer, she grabbed your hand and delightfully played with the water. She left you on the shoreline and you were just staring at her. "What are you waiting? End of the world? Or you just want to brag your shape?" Minhee teased. You turned red and quickly ran into the water. 

                    "I have no shape at all," you said. "Really?" she teased. You pouted and sat on the shoreline. "Yeah..." you mumbled. After that, awkward silence filled the air. You reallly don't know what you're gonna talk about with her since she's not close to you. Out of the blue, you remembered that 'thing' about her and Ricky. You suddenly want to ask her but kept yourself not to. But since you looked kinda uneasy, MInhee saw you and felt like you need to talk to her.

                   "What is it, ~~~~~-ssi?" she asked. You looked at her and had second thoughts if you will ask her about it. But still you ended up asking her. "Are you really attracted to Ricky oppa and yeah.. vice versa?" you asked. "What a lame question!" you mentally groaned. "Well we admired each other but not crush as in there's love. It's more like having great impression to each other. That's all. Why were you worried?" she asked. You looked away and sighed. "Actually yes. Especially when I met you. When we were in the restaurant," you confessed. Minhee chuckled and sat beside you. "Well to tell you the truth, I was also kinda shocked by his actions but i just go with the flow. Oh by the way, I'm sorry for the little drama I've started. I didn't met to make you feel like I'm stealing your boyfriend," she replied. You bit your lip and looked at the beautiful view.

                   "Hey hey! How are you there ladies?" Changjo greeted, gaining attention. Minhee and you looked at him and laughed at his attitude. "Becoming a gentleman because you just saw girls' skins?" Minhee chuckled. Changjo turned bright red. "T-that's not-" "*Byuntae!" Minhee and you said on the same time. "NNOONNAA ANDDD ~~~~~~!!!" Changjo shouted. Minhee and you just laughed. Finally, Ricky arrived too. "Hey," he said. All of you just smiled at him. "I really want to talk to him.. BUT HE MUST SAY SORRY FIRST!" you mumbled.

                     Ricky looked at you and you just smiled at him. "Hi.." he awkwardly said. You smiled at him. "Hey," you replied. "WHAT NOW?" Ricky panicked. "So.. erm.. how's life?" he asked. "My veggies!! asdfghjkl!! What kind of question is that?" he mentally scolded himslef. You sighed. "Umm.. Oppa. I just want to say something let's go to somewhere a little bit far," you said.  Ricky nodded and the two od you went to the beach house where you will be staying. "Oppa are you mad?" you asked as soon as you sat on the sofa. Ricky was taken aback but shook his head. "Then why are you acting awkward with me? Why did you acted like you had a big crush on Minhee unnie when we ate? Why are you so distant? Don't you know that I was confused all the time? To be honest I WAS JEALOUS!!" you screamed. You covered your mouth. "PABO! Why did I said that?" you thought.

                 Out of a sudden, Ricky removed your hands away from your mouth and held on it tight. You looked at him and he gazed into your eyes. "To admit it, I was also jealous. Especially when you were with LJoe hyung. I can't forget the day when I saw him kissing your forehead.." he said. "HE SAW THAT?!" you thought. "But remember this, I will never go mad to you 'cause I'm.." he said. You looked at him with pleading eyes, saying you want him to continue. "I-I'm..." he mumbled. Your eyes were growing bigger as he continue his words.."I-I'm....I'M IN LO-" Creek.. "Oh.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't realized. Sorry," Changjo said and closed the door. "What is is oppa?" you asked Ricky. "It's something!" he scowled but there's a hint of blush on his face. He ran outside and you chased him. "Oppa! Don't leave me hanging!!!" you shouted.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!!! Did you miss me? Or do you hate me for not updating for dfghjkl years? xD Anyways, I hope you like the update and I so love you guys! Thanks for subscribing! I love you! I'm very serious ^^

So here's your boyfriend for the comeback of this story... xDDD

tumblr_lzcp87WAQY1qgp9hfo1_500.gif

He missed you!!! <33

tumblr_lxyh4k33091qd17hlo1_500.gif

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~! ILY GUYS!!