Internal Turmoil..

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

                          You woke up late.... But still, you're in a good mood because of the conversation last night- except for the boyfriend part...it still gave you the CREEPS. Pushing that scary thought aside, you began to stretch and yawn.

                           Anne looked at you. "Good morning~ How's the conversation last night?"

                           You blink and sigh. "It's good... and scary..." you reply with a grimace.

                           She raise her right eyebrow . "Scary?"

                           You tell her the whole story. "MWO? Is your dad serious?"

                           "I hope he's not.." You pouted.

                            Anne ruffle your hair. "It's alright, he's not gonna know it... I hope." she added with hints of second thoughts. "Anyways, there's hot choco ready for you on the table. Drink it before it gets cold." You smile. "Thanks, unnie!"

                            Suddenly, your c-phone rang. You ran and answered it.

Phone Conversation

             

               You: Hi? Oppa?

               Ricky: Hi ~~~~~~. How's your sleep?

               You: Good. How 'bout you?

               Ricky: Good. ~~~~~~.. Are you free today?

               You: Yeah.. Why?

               Ricky: Perfect! Then let's go out!

               You: Okay. So where will we meet?

               Ricky: No need! Just wait for me. I'll fetch you. 3 o'clock?

               You: Sure oppa! See you later then!

               Ricky: Ok, bye~

               You: Bye~!

End of phone conversation

               You hung up and opened your laptop. You search more facts about Ricky while drinking your hot cocoa. You spy a tag on one of the sites: 'Teen Top's Album Cover Sparks Fangirls' Interest'. You click on it and almost spat on your screen when you saw this...

 

TEEN_TOP_Roman__22072011190816.jpg

You laugh histerically. "Pwuhaha!! R-Ricky oppaaa soo funnyyy!!! Hahaha!!" You laugh so hard that you began to tear up. "This is too funny to be true.." You continue to laugh but stopped when you saw this...

 

   

20110805_boyoung_ricky_teentop_0-76x76.j
 
Aug 5, 2011 ... On August 5th, TEEN TOP's Ricky uploaded pictures taken with actress Park Bo Young via his me2day, showing off the friendship between the ...
www.allkpop.com/.../teen-tops-ricky-bo-young-nuna-is-officially-not- allowed-to-wear-perfume

 

                        Your feel your shoulders slump. "Bo-young nuna?" You felt jealous but you just think positive. "Ani.. I'm his girlfriend." For now.. But you just feel more depress thinking that he'll be your boyfriend in a short time. And It's just a part of his job, right? It's not like he really liked you. It's all a setup.

                      You just search other facts. "Aish! Why am I reading this? Aargh.." You began to feel irritated and angry. "Why am I jealous? Wait.. Am I jealous?! Ani..I can't be." You just laugh but you become more irritated when you saw this.

 

FY!TeenTop틴탑대박!
16 andromedas lurking 

Dedicated to the six cuties of Teen Top! Click on the links at the top to find out more.

This tumblr is run by:  (+ +)

tumblr_lpmag5KOxA1qcd0fio1_500.jpgtumblr_lp7kgkAiLJ1qcd0fio1_500.jpg
Lovely Boy Ricky

tumblr_lpggd2gKQx1qcne30.jpg

More photos:

fyteentop.tumblr.com/tagged/ricky

Basic info:

Stage name: Ricky (리키)
Birth name: Yoo Chang Hyun (유창현)
D.O.B: Feb 27 1995 (Age: 16, Korean age: 17)
Position in group: Lead Dancer, Vocals, Fake Maknae
Height: 172cm
Blood Type: AB

Ideal type: “I like someone who acts cute a lot and someone who will understands me.”

Idol crush: Hyomin of T-ARA (when you saw this)

Random facts:

Likes telling people he’s Teen Top’s maknae.
Most childlike in the group.
Has lots of aegyo.
Likes sweets.
Closest to L.Joe but gets on well with everyone.
His latest hobbies include playing the piano and learning Japanese.
His dream is to be able to act since he was a child actor.
If he was a girl he’d want to date Chunji.
Likes mint choc-chip ice-cream. 
Role models are Shinhwa.            

 

 

You closed (more like SLAMMED) your laptop. "I can't possibly be jealous!!" you tell yourself while pacing around the table. Still that little voice inside your head won't stop nagging you. Finally, you had to give in. Maybe I am jealous.. "Hmmp! Whatever!" Before you turn it off, you look at it again. "Ideal type.. Someone who acts cute  and undertsands me.. Okay!" Then you shut it down and scan your clothes. "Cute, huh?" you say, throwing a bunch of shirts and tees on your bed. "I'll show you cute!"

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Another update!!! Hope you like it.. This is supposed to be longer but family matters had to intervene my work. As you can see... There's a problem happened here!!