Happy :)

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Kekeke... Me love WooU-slash- Milky Couple <33 Kekekeke :3 Hey! Enjoy the lovey dovey atmosphere, arasso?! xD And I like the tune... even though the meaning of the song is not sooo sweet... xDD But in case you wanted a more cheerful background music... Then here it is, special from Super Junior H's hearts... You and I!!)

 

 

 

(Feel free to choose~! BTW, yoja chingu means girlfriend. Another word learned from the great  crazy author!)

             All of you placed yourselves around the table. Ricky sat beside you. Minhee placed the food she cooked on the table. "I hope you'll like the food I cooked," she said. You, Changjo and Ricky quickly digged in. "Omo! This is so yummy," Ricky spazzed. You nodded, agreeing what to he said. "My noona is the best," Changjo said. Minhee blushed and scratch the back of her head. "Hehe.. Gomowo," she said and ate with you. 

            All of you enjoyed your food. After some minutes, you finished your food. "Gomowo for the food!" you said and headed to the rooms. Ricky suddenly grabbed your wrist, making you face him. "Let's walked to the shore," he said. You smiled and nodded. You headed to your room to wear your pajamas... that Anne also prepared. "~~~~~~-ah! Let's go!" Ricky shouted outside your room. "Neh!" you said and opened the door. Ricky smiled and the two of you went to the shore together.

            As soon as you arrived at the shore, the cold air brushed against your face. "Wah~ It's so refreshing," you said and inhaled the cold sea breeze. Ricky smiled and the two of you sat on the shore, where the waves won't reach you. Ricky placed an arm around you, that made you a bit startled. You tried to shrug it off but he held on your shouler tighter. "Please let me hold you," he said without looking at you. You stared him and saw that his face was serious.. so serious for a guy like him. You gulped and looked away. You didn't replied but instead, you just snuggled to his arms. Ricky smiled at your response and tighten his hold on you. I wish that I could hold on her forever.

           "The sea is so beautiful. Am I right, Ricky opppaaahh?" you yawned. Ricky looked at you and saw that your eyes were dropping slowly. He placed your head on his shoulder. He smiled at you and placed his head above yours. Good night, ~~~~~...

______________

               "Wakie wakie love birds!!!!" a voice shouted in your sleep. You groaned and kept your eyes close. You inhaled but found the smell weird. Huh? What is that smell? Is that sea water? And why is there sound of waves? Am I dreaming of the sea? Wait... Why does my neck hurt? you thought. You decided to open your heavy eyes and was suprised to saw the sea welcoming you... with a Changjo wearing a very goofy grin. "Enjoyed your sleep?" he grinned. You found it weird why he was acting like a grinning fool but the question in your mind was answered when you saw Ricky leaning on your shoulder... with his arm around your.... not the shoulder but... THE WAIST! 

              "AAHH!" you shouted, surprised. Ricky was surprised by the sound of your voice. He woke up and  saw you then had the same reaction as yours. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" he shouted, well he shouted longer and louder of course. He shouted once again when he saw his arm around your waist. "AAHHHH! What am I doing???!!" he shouted. "I don't know!!!!" you shouted, panicking. "You're ing her, hyung!" Changjo joked. But unfortunately Ricky took it seriously.  He quickly withdraw his arm and stood up. "Mianhe ~~~~-ah!" he said and ran away like a fool. You glared at Changjo because you know he's fooling Ricky. Changjo stared back at you and shrugged. "Not my fault he's a pabo."

___________

            After that incident, the four of you packed your things and rode on the car you used to go there. You sat beside Ricky and Anne sat beside Changjo. "The room was so cozy~ So warm but unfortunately, the two of you didn't felt it, " Minhee teased as she eyed you and Ricky. You and Ricky turned red as a tomato. "Nah~ I'm sure Ricky hyung enjoyed ~~~~~'s warm shoulder. Am I right, hyung?" Changjo teased as Minhee giggled. Ricky glared at Changjo but still has red face, he's embarassed. "Shut up, Changjo," he snapped. Changjo chuckled. "Me? Shut up? I have the proof that you are enjoying yourself~" Changjo sang as he showed you and Ricky a stolen picture of you and your boyfriend... which is Ricky. (LOL) Ricky clenched his fist. "CCCHHOOOIII JJJOOONNNGGGGHHHYYYYUUUUUUUUUNNN!"

           You watched as Ricky and Changjo fight over the picture. "Gimme that!!" Ricky cried. You just laughed at him. You were also alarmed by the picture but you know that you can't win against the evil and sneaky maknae. "Changjo-ah!!" Ricky cried and tried to use his aegyo on Changjo. Changjo stucked his tongue out to Ricky. "Your aegyo can't beat me," he said.

              The trip was fun. Ricky and Changjo kept fighting while Minhee teased you. But sadly, it ended when they drove you home. Ricky escorted you to the door of your house and Anne. "Ermm.. Goodbye oppa," you said. "Nah. It's.. see you later," Ricky replied and quickly pecked your cheek. He ran away, like what he did in your first date. But your reaction was different this time. You just touched your cheek and smiled warmly at his retreating figure.

____________________

              You entered the house with a smile plastered on your face. Anne saw you and smiled. "Hey dongsaeng! Enjoyed your trip?" she asked. You nodded like a fool. Anne chuckled at continued her business- which is cleaning the house. "I'm happy for you then," she said. You smiled at her. "Hehe. Gomowo unnie," you said. She looked at you with a confused look on her face. "Huh? What have I done?" she asked.

                You skipped towards her and gave her a backhug. "You brought me to Korea!" you smiled. She faced you and hugged you. "Just thank God for this destiny."

___________________

                "Soooo goood to be bbacccckkkk~!!!" Ricky exclaimed as he and Changjo entered their dorm. The Teen Top members looked at them and smiled. "Care to eat with us?" CAP asked. The two nodded and scrambled up themsleves to the table. "So.. How's your date?" Chunji asked making Ricky choked on the food he's munching and Changjo roll like a buffalo on the floor. (Hehe.. Who are exotics here? ;D)

                 "Well~ Ricky hyung enjoyed it TOO MUCH," Changjo said, emphasizing the word 'too much'. Ricky immediately glared at him. "Well, Changjo started to talk about kisses!!" he retorted, earning a deathly glare from the maknae. The two had a glaring contest but the maknae broke it, thinking it was childish. Changjo calmed himself down and smirked. He looked at Ricky. "What are you say-"

                  "CHANGJO MADE TONS OF SKINSHIP WITH MINHEE!!!!" Ricky blurted out, interrupting Changjo's sentence. Changjo's eyes almost bulged out while the members were laughing in the background. "How about you?! You had more skinship with ~~~~~-ah! Here's the proof!" Changjo said and showed his hyungs your infamous picture together (LOL). All of them turned their heads to the picture.

                   Ricky turned pale for a second then became red as a tomato. He clenched his fists. "CCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHOOII JJOONNGGHHYUUNNN!!!!" he screeched as the members laughed at them. Ricky chased Changjo and tried to grab the photo, but too 'bad' Changjo was taller. He jumped as Changjo raised it higher. "CHHAAANNGGJOOOOO!!!!" he cried as the members chuckled at him.

_________________________

                    "I QUIT!" Ricky shouted as he ran to his room. He didn't suceeded in getting the picture from Changjo's hands, earning laughs from the members. They to death... not literally of course. "Our maknaes are growing!" Ricky heard a voice chuckled, who he suspected to be Chunji's, before locking himself in the room. "It's sooo unfair," he pouted to himself and slumped to his bed. He saw his c-phone and smiled. He picked it up and unlocked it. Your picture greeted him and he started to giggle like a little kid. "My yoja chingu is so cute."

                    Just then, an idea popped on his head. He typed your number and called you. 

PHONE CONVERSATION:

Ricky: Yoboseyo~

You: Oppa? Why did you call?

Ricky: *pouts* Wae? Is it wrong to call my girlfriend?

You: *shock* N-no!

Ricky: Good then~ Anyways, do you have plans this weekend?

You: None? Wae oppa?

Ricky: *smiles* Let's go to the movies!

You: *dazed* W-what?

Ricky: Don't worry! The movie is your choice~

You: Oppa-

Ricky: Neh! Neh! Bogoshipeo~ Annyeong!! *hangs up*

END OF CONVERSATION

                Ricky smiled at his phone. "I'm so happy~ The thought of us together! neomu neomu joahae!!" he giggled, then soon fell to a sleep.

______________________

 Meanwhile....

                  "Did he just asked me out?!"

 

Annyeong~ It's your crazy author joanna_MAgic~ I'm back again. :D I hope you enjoy this chappie and the songs too~! Because I did enjoyed it!! >W<  Sorry if it's short TT I can barely use computer or any techy stuff since I'm in our province >< Means : NO INTERNET FOR EVERYDAY!!!

So yeah I guess that's it? Anyways... Here's the corner of corners.... 4-Dness!

Word of the day... INFAMOUS!!!

Definition of INFAMOUS

1
: having a reputation of the worst kind : notoriously evil infamous traitor>
2
: causing or bringing infamy : disgraceful infamouscrime>
3
: convicted of an offense bringing infamy

— in·fa·mous·ly adverb

Now you learned another word from me~! I love you all! Likie how I love my biases.. YOU'RE ALL PRECIOUS!! *gollum smile*

Please subscribe, read, comment and share! I love you dear people!!

*throws hearts*

tumblr_m37m0lv96u1qi4ozso1_500.gif

BTW, here's a bonus~~

Who's this kid?

166764_466751013342005_100000213301694_1

201001150948092340774A_1.jpg

 

Tell me you know him!!! (the kid!!!)

401627_466750973342009_100000213301694_1

 

And if you don't know him... YOU'RE DEAD MEAT! Nah....  Just joking! But whoever guesses that kid first, will be...

*spotlights*

 

 

 

 

 

FEATURED IN MY STORY! Yeah! That's right~! You're gonna be in my next chappie! I'll tell you more details if you win! So hurry up and call- I mean type your answer~

HURRY BEFORE THE WORLD ENDS!!!!

-crazy author, joanna_MAgic