Please give me my first kiss!

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

 

 

 

           After minutes of chasing Ricky, you gave up and went to Minhee and Changjo. They were building a campfire since it's already twilight. They build the campfire near the shore. You sat beside Minhee. "Fine. If you don't want to tell me don't tell me," you pouted. Ricky chuckled and sat beside Changjo. "It's okay my kitty~!" Ricky sad and pinched your cheek. "Teddy oppa is soo mean..." you replied and snuggled to Minhee's arm. Minhee and Changjo chuckled. "I'm so glad they're back to being cheerful," Minhee thought. 

             All of you prepared some marshmallows to eat while having a campfire. "Uwa~ This is soo yummy!" Ricky spazzed as he ate his burnt mashmallow. "Hehe.. I didn't know that your mashmallow will taste good," Minhee joked and all of you laughed. "You know what? I think these mashmallows will taste great with some chocolates," Changjo said. All of you nodded. "Aish.. I wish I brought some chocolates with me," you sighed. Changjo smiled. "Your wish id granted," he said and took out a plastic of kisses. You, Minhee and Ricky immediately attacked Changjo with bear hugs. "Thank you!!" the three of you squealed. "I-I can't b-breathe!!" Changjo managed to say. All of you immediately let him go. As soon as all you let go of him, he gasp for air as if there's no tomorow. "Now let's eat that thing!" you smiled.

           "Dish ish shooww tasshtay!" Ricky said while munching on the mashmallow and chocolates. "Calm down dude," you said and gently pat Ricky's back before he even chokes. "Thannkshh.." Ricky said. You laughed as you shook your head. "Now what do we talk about?" Minhee said and placed her mashmallows on the fire. "I dunno.. Kisses?" Changjo said. You and Ricky turned red and Ricky choked on his food. "Hyung," Changjo said and pat Ricky's back. "Kisses? Great topic!" Minhee smiled. "Why kisses?!" you thought. "Ermm.. how about foods?" you asked. "Nah," Minhee said. "Fine," you said, not wanting to argue with her. "Changjo did you ever had your first kiss?" Minhee asked. Changjo chuckled and shook his head. "None yet. I'm not really interested in love," he said. "Not interested?! Really now? You just choosed the topic about kisses!" Ricky thought and continued to send Changjo his deathly glares.

               "You ~~~~~? Did you already had one?"Minhee asked. You suddenly remembered when Ricky kissed your cheek. (A/N: Refer to Chapter 9) "W-well yeah.. But technically no.." you answered. "Why?" Minhee asked. "Well, when I had my first date with Ricky oppa he kissed my cheek," you shyly mumbled. Minhee rubbed her imaginary beard while staring to space. "Well that's not your first kiss. It means you didn't had one yet,"Minhee said. "It's just on the cheek not on the lips," she continued. "LIPS?!" you and Ricky thought and turned bright red.

               "How 'bout you Minhee noona?" Changjo asked. "Yeah. I had one. With my first boyfriend," she said. "So how does it feel like?" Changjo blurted. MInhee chuckled. "Well.." Minhee said, hanging a bit to tease Changjo. "Jebal~" Changjo pleaded. "Ughh.. What's wrong with this kid?" you mentally growled. "If you insist. Anyways, it felt really good. Especially when I pressed my lips with his soft lips," Minhee said. (A/N: I don't really don't know how it feels like so I'm not sure if the description is right. I'm a kid, okay? I didn't have my first yet :] )"Trying to imagining it is disgusting," you thought. "And it felt sweet. You'll really feel giddy and sweet inside," she continued and smiled dreamily. All of you became quiet and the atmospere felt lovey dovey thingy.

             "But hey. It wasn't so good after we broke up," she said and frowned. The atmosphere turned into a dull one. You suddenly chuckled because of Minhee's actions. "But to still think about it. I think it feels good," Changjo said. "Nahh.." Minhee replied and stood up. "I'm going inside," Minhee said. "Neh noona~" Changjo said and followed Minhee. 

              When Minhee and Changjo left, the atmosphere was quiet... and awkward. "Damn it! Now we're awkward again!" you thought. "Umm. let's go?" you asked. "I wonder how it really feels," Ricky mumbled. "Huh?" you asked 'cause you didn't heard him. "I wonder how it feels.." Ricky said and faced you. "W-what are you s-saying?" you asked. "~~~~, what if we kiss?" Ricky asked.

              You froze and looked at him. "W-what are you s-saying?" you asked, puzzled on his question. "~~~~~, let's kiss. For real," he said. You stared at him and froze. "What the heck?" you thought. Out of a sudden, Ricky started to lean. You felt that your heart is about to explode. You stared at him as he go closer. His eyes were close. "Gaah!! I'm not ready yet," you thought.

                Ricky waited as he go closer. He felt something. But it doesn't felt soft. He opened his eyes and saw that you were holding a kisses chocolate to block his lips. "Hehe.There! You received your first kiss!" you awkwardly laughed. (A/N: First kiss? Get it? First kiss 'cause of the kisses.. :P) Ricky chuckled and ruffled his hair. He sent his smile and you smiled back. "Come on here! Let's eat!" Minhee said. "Let's go!" Ricky smiled and reached out his hand. You gladly placed your hand on the top of his and the two of you run inside, with your hands interwined.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TADAH~! Do you like it? Yey! I updated :)) Hehe.. I so love your comments so comment more, okay?

SARANGHAE~!! <33

Sorry if I didn't let you kissed with him :P

SUBSCRIBE! READ! COMMENT AND SHARE~!!!