Ricky's Problem

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

Ricky POV

                      I run away after I kiss ~~~~~~'s cheek. Woah, did I just did that?! Ricky, what are you thinking?! This is only a show! You musn't fall for her. But wait, I can choose in the ending,right? Yeah that's probably right.. But I must choose my career over her! I can't be distracted! "Aah! I hate myself!" I shouted when I arrive infront of the van.

                    Then the cameraman ahjushhi tap my shoulder. "Ricky, are you alright? You look... disturb." I shook my head and smile weakly. "Ani. Ahjusshi just tell them I wanna go home." The ahjusshi smiled and told them that I wanna go back to out dorm. Aish.. What's wrong with me anyways? Maybe I just need to ask for advice to the other members. Then I go inside the van.

                  As time passed by, I just realize that I had arrived home. I bow and smile to the crew. "Kamsahamnida for the day." They smiled back. I just walk inside the dorm. The other members greet me by attacking me. Ljoe hyung choke me. Niel hyung nudge my head. The others just grab my arms and legs. "Gah! Hyngs and Changjo stop it! I can't breathe!!" I shouted.

                 They quickly let go of me. Changjo jump excitedly and wriggle his eyebrows. "Hyung! How's the date?! Did something GREAT happened?" I reddened when he mentioned about the date. I suddenly remembered the part when I kiss ~~~~~'s cheek. I just answer Changjo so they'll avoid suspection. "It's n-normal. I-it's a normal, nothing else h-happened..." Aish! No use, I stuttered my words.

                Changjo laugh and high-five with Ljoe and Chunji. "Hehe.. CAP hyung  and Niel hyung! We won the bet. Where's the pay?" Changjo said while reaching out his palms to CAP and Niel hyungs with Ljoe and Chunji. CAP hyung shook his head. "Ya! I didn't join you! I told you I don't like games like that." Changjo shook his head and smile. "Hyung just pay!"  CAP hyung sigh but still give them money. Niel hyung did the same.  What's happen- WHAT?! ARE THEY BETTING WHEN I WAS OUT?!

                 I shook Chunji hyung. "Yah! What's happening?" Chunji hyung laugh. "Haha. You see, Ricky, we're having a bet about you and your girl."

"So hyung.. I think you're the one who won but what did you bet?"

"I bet that something will happen something about you and your girl."

               "MWO?! Nothing happened!!" I shouted while blushing madly. Chunji hyung just pat my head. "Ricky-ah. Don't deny it! It's written all over your face!" I sigh. Then Ljoe hyung smile. "When are you gonna introdroduce your gi-" "She has a name, ~~~~~~." "Okay okay.. So when are you going to introduce ~~~~~~ to us?" I puff my cheeks. "I don't really know. I'll just ask her next time." 

              "Hehe, if she's pretty I'm gonna steal her away from you dear fake maknae~" Ljoe hyung said. "MWO?!" I shouted. Ljoe hyung cover his ears. "Yah~ I'm just kidding. Why will I steal her away from you? I've been to MNET Scandal before." I just glare at him. He's giving me the creeps with that smile. 

               I just go inside. CAP hyung sit beside me. Maybe I could ask for some advice. But wait.. CAP hyung bet too! 

               CAP hyung look at me. "You look disturb, Ricky." I nod my head. "Neh." He smile. "I'm your hyung. You can tell me your problems." I look at him with my "what are you saying i can't trust you anymore" face. "How can you say that? How can I know I can trust you? You're even included in that bet." "Ricky, that was only for fun." "Whatever!!" I shouted. He smile. "Come on, Ricky. Don't take that seriously! Tell me about it."

             I finally give up and tell him what happened. He gasp. "What? You did that skinship with her?" I furrow my eyebrows. " I can't stop myself!" "Wow Ricky. It looks like you like her." I shook my head and stand up. " What must I do?" "I don't really know. Just figure it out when the show ends." 

            " Gomowo CAP hyung."  I said before going in my room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Hey there lovely subscribers!! I hope you like this chapter! I made it all myself! :)))

Btw, I love your comments^^

Anyways, please comment, subscribe and let's be friends!!

No silent readers please~