Talk with mom..And Dad :’)

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

 

                  You enter with a big smile on your face. Then your friend Anne (A/N:finally! She got her name :]) comes to you. "That's your mom on the other line," says handing you the phone. "I'm gonna leave you for a minute," she says with a wink and leaves.  

                  It's been a while! you thought cheerfully. You cleared your throat. " Hi, mom.." "~~~~~~~~! How are you there? I so miss you!"  You softened."I'm fine mom. How are you and dad? Are you eating well? Are you sleeping early? Are you drinking your medicine? And  I miss you too."

                   You heard your mom laugh. " My baby girl is now grown-up. She's now asking what adults asks their children...And yes we're fine, eating well, sleeping early and drinking our vitamins." You laugh. "Mom.." " I miss you so much sweetie.."

                  You start to tear up but covered it with a laugh, you didn't want them to worry about you. " Mom.. I'm not a kid anymore!" You laugh but your voice cracked. "Sweetie, are you alright?" "Errm.. I'm alright..." But your voice keeps on cracking up and more tears are falling down to your cheek. " C'mon sweetie, I know you. Is there something wrong? You can always tell me."

                   "I JUST MISS YOU SOO MUCH!!" You blurted out. " I miss you and dad. It's just  different without you here." "Homesick, ey? Don't worry sweetie, your dad and I will always call you. Just enjoy your vacation in Korea." You stop your tears and smile. "Yeah, umm.. sure, mom!"

                    Afterwards you talked about stuffs and whatsoever. All that happened to you in Korea for the past few days, your adventures... except for the part of Ricky being your boyfriend. You figured it's better not to tell her yet... for obvious reasons. "Okay sweetie, sleep tight, okay? It must be already 10:00 pm over there. Good night."

                    "'Night, mom!"

                    You're about to hung up when you heard someone scream on the phone. "~~~~~~! How are you?!" You were so startled you almost dropped the phone. XD.

                    A smile crept on your face."Hey dad." "How are you?" He asked.

                    "Dad, I'm always fine." you smiled.

                   “Don’t you know I’m always praying that you’re fine and happy? I miss you sooo much!!” He said.

                    You pout. “Dad..Don’t make me cry!”

                    “Hehe.. I just want you to know how much I care for you.”

                    You giggle. “Aww.. That’s so touching! But I’m not a kid anymore.”

                   “Yeah, your dad always forgets  that his daughter is a LADY now. But don’t get a boyfriend yet or else..”

                   You gulp and sweat. “Or else what, dad?”

                  “Well...you don’t need to know it. You don’t have boyfriend, right? Or.. do you??” He asked in a serious tone.

                  You laugh nervously. “Right dad! Why do I need to know it? As if I have a boyfriend!!”

                 “That’s my girl! Remember.. If you will have a boyfriend again,  he’s gonna have to pass through me, but I bet he won’t pass. Oh my! It’s getting late. Okay, goodnight now.”

                  “Night dad...” Then you hung up. I’m soo dead if dad finds out! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, I'm so so sorry for not updating in a long time!! *bows* MIANHAE!!

Anyways, my sister is back!! She edited it. And I'm sorry if it's short. Anyways...AGAIN.. I'm crying because of Heechul oppa! (ELF here!) He's going to the Military on Sept.1, 2011 and today is his last performance (on Inkigayo). The font is colored like this because of him. 

Hey guys! Thanks for the support! Don't forget to comment, subscribe and add me as a  friend!!!

 

              tumblr_lf9dq0NMZY1qc8ase.gif?t=129940161

SARANGHAEYO KIM HEECHUL ! GIDARILGE KIM HEECHUL!!! <3

HEY PEEPS! HEECHUL LOVES YOU TOO!!

P.S.

Do you like the background image? ;)