Confused...

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

 

(Listen to it so you could feel the feelings... XDD)

 

           Ljoe and you enjoyed your day. The both of you bought foods, eat them and went to the cinema. You watched a horror film that made you cream and Ljoe chuckling at your reactions. After that, you bought food again and the both of you shopped. You decided to buy a couple necklace for Anne and Leo. 

    T1d6lpXflEXXb8_w73_050214.jpg_310x310.jp

             'I wish Ricky and I will be the one wearing these... Aigoo.' you thought and mentally slapped yourself. "Aish! Stop daydreaming! Remeber that he has  Minhee.." you whispered to yourself. After that, Ljoe took you home.

               "Thank you for the great day oppa!" you smiled at him. "Anything for you~!" he cooed, making you chuckling. "Oppa, I need to go now. Anne unnie might be worrying. Oh! I almost forgot. Here." you said and held out a beautifully packed gift. Ljoe immediately opened the gift. He saw a nutcracker. "LOL. Why this?" he asked. "Because.. I don't know. Hahaha.." you replied and scratched the back of your neck. 

               Ljoe smiled. "Anyways, thanks." he said. "Where's my gift?" you playfully asked. Ljoe looked at you. "Here." he said. You were a bit confused 'cause there was nothing. "Opp-" your words were cutten off when Ljoe pulled you and kissed your forehead. "That's it. Goodnight ~~~~.." he said and walked away. You stared at him and you were dazed. You shook your head and a smile played on your lips. You grinned and skipped your way in. Little did you know that someone was watching the whole time. 

Ricky's POV:

                 I was worried so I decided to just meet ~~~~ at her house-slash-Anne noona's house. I bougth a bouquet of flowers with me. When I arrived, I saw ~~~~ with Ljoe hyung. I hid behind a tree and began to listen. "Oppa, I need to go now. Anne unnie might be worrying. Oh! I almost forgot. Here." ~~~~~ said and held out a package. Ljoe hyung opened it and saw a nutcracker. "LOL. Why this?" Ljoe hyung asked. If I was that, I wouldn't be questioning. I'll be happy for the gift.  "Because.. I don't know. Hahaha.." ~~~~~~ replied and scratched the back of your neck.

               "Anyways, thanks." Ljoe hyung said. "Where's my gift?" ~~~~~ playfully asked. Ljoe hyung looked at her. "Here." he said. I saw ~~~'s face. She was confuse, same as I. What is Ljoe hyung saying? ~~~~~ looked at him. "Opp-" yher words were cutten off when Ljoe hyung pulled her and kissed her forehead. Did he just kissed her? "That's it. Goodnight ~~~~.." he said and walked away. ~~~~~ stared at him and she were dazed. Maybe she didn't liked the kiss? She shook her head and a smile played on her lips. She grinned and skipped. My heart ached at the sight. Maybe ~~~~ likes Ljoe hyung. I stared at the flowers. "I won't need these. She won't like it." I said and dropped the flowers. I went back to our dorm.

No one's POV:    

                  You entered the house and smiled at Anne. "Unnie~! I got a gift for you!" you squealed and gave her the necklace. "OMO! A couple necklace for us?!" she gasped. You lightly nudged her head. "Pabo! It's for you and Leo oppa." you chuckled. Anne smiled. "Hehe.. Hey, you seemed happy.Anything good for you and Ricky. You also got tons of plastic bags on your hands." she smiled. Your smile turned into a frown. You turned around. "Unnie, I'll go up now. Don't worry. I ate dinner." you mumbled and went upstairs.

                  You changed your clothes. "Aish! Yah! ~~~~-ah! Why are you like this?! Remeber that he has Minhee. He doesn't like you! And you are not jealous, you little girl!" you hissed to yourself. You got more irritated 'cause you're acting weird. You slumped yourself on the bed. "What is happening?" you asked youself.

At Teen Top's dorm...

                  Ricky got in the dorm later than Ljoe. When he entered the dorm, he saw Ljoe smiling widely as if there';s no tomorrow. 'Must be because of the kiss.', he sadly thought. Teen top bombared huim with questions but he didn't answered. He just walked inside his room. "What's wrong with him?" Chunji asked. Teen Top shrugged and looked the door of Ricky's room.

Back to you..

                   You tried to sleep but you can't. You satred at your c-phone. 'Must I look at it?' you thought. You didn't peeked at your c-phone the whole day. "Do I need to?" you asked yourself. You decided to peek. Your eyes widened when you saw 20 missed calls and 15 messages . You didn't read the message, thinking it would make you guilty than you are now. 

                    "Why would he call and send messages? He did- Yah, stop thinking things like that." you scolded yourself. You were thinking that he must be worried and he cares about you. "~~~~! He doesn't care, you pabo! He's just concerned about this damn show." you explained to yourself. You suddenly snapped out of the reality. "Yah! Why are you talking and explaining to yiourself! Aish you pabo!" you screamed and buried your face in your pillow.

At Teen Top's dorm... AGAIN. Specifically, Ricky's room.

                    Ricky tossed himself at his bed. He was thinking of you. He was worried about you but he suddenly remebered that Ljoe, his hyung that could make any girls fall for him, kissed you. 'Pabo! She likes your hyung.' he scolded himself mentally. "But she could like m- YAH!" he screamed. Teen Top looked at his room. "What's with him?" Changjo asked. ONce AGAIN, Teen Top shrugged.]

                   Ricky tossed himself, same as you. Both of you were confused. Thinking that the other got another lover.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohoo! You like it? This was so rushed! I don't waant to loose suubies that's why I updated. I'm sorry if it's short. Sorry for the long time of not updating! *90 degree bow for 10 minutes* xDD

Comments are loved~! <3

*Throws aegyo hearts* (LOOLL...)

RICKYANDLJOE loves YOU!!!!