Meeting a Stranger on Valentine's Day

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

                      You wake up to a cold February morning. It was still early, the sun was barely over the horizon. You check the calendar to see what day it was.. What? you thought to yourself. It's that day already? Just my luck. 

                      You turn to your friend and begin to shake her shoulders none too gently.

                     "Unnie. Unnie!!"

                     "What? What is it?" she answers grogily.

                     "Unnie, I'm gong to the park for a walk. I'll be back later for breakfast, ok?" 

                     "Hmm? Yeah, sure..." She lazily nods and goes back to her dreamland. 

                      The park was a few minutes walk from the house so you get there quite early. Except for a few occasional morning strollers, you were completely alone.

                     "Why do I have to be single on Valentines day?"

                     You reminisce what had happened to the last Valentine's day you had with your ex. You remember staying up all night baking a box of chocolates, and writting a long hand-written love note, all just for him. But of course, he told you it was silly... AGAIN.

                    You sat on a park bench and leaned your face on your hands while resting your elbows on your lap. Thinking about it, he never really cared much about your efforts. He always expected you to be more logical and intellectual, like one of those women wearing tons of make-up and sophisticated-looking business attires.

                   How could I have loved that jerk?!  I feel so stupid!

                   You cover your face with your hands and start to cry.

                 "Why does this have to happen on such a precious day?" you sobbed.

                   Suddenly,  you feel someone standing over you. "Can I sit with you?" a stranger's voice asked in English. You don't know why but it sounded kinda familiar. You don't look up (cause your eyes are still red and your nose is dripping what-not) and nod. "Umm..Sure." You sit aside to give space to the stranger.

                 "So..are you Korean? Your English is great." You ask, changing the subject to avoid talking about your current sittuation. You still don't look up.

                You feel him shrug. "Thanks for the complement but I'm Korean."

                The stranger seemed nice so you start a conversation with him.

                "So what are you doing here? Waiting for your girlfriend?" (still not looking up)

                He laughs. "Well, sort of."

               " 'Sort of '?"

                "Let's just say that she doesn't know yet that I'm her boyfriend."

                "Wow, must be a rocky relationship for you..." But mine's definitely worse. 

                "Really? You think so?"

                "Yeah, but I think mine's worse."

                "Nah, I think mine is much more complicated."

                There was a sudden silence. Then the two of you laugh at this sudden debate. You stop your tears and smile(still covering your face)

               "Well whoever you are..Thanks. You gave me some happiness."

               Then you felt him face towards you. "By any chance...are you ~~~~~~?"

               Your eyes widen. Thoughts suddenly race through your mind. How did he know my name?  Is he an old friend? Omo! Did he see me cry? Eottokhae?!

              You wipe off your tears and tried to face him. " Who are you and how-" You saw him and you couldn't believe your eyes.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter finished! Haha! I hope you enjoy it.  Who could be this man? Why did you react like that?

'Nyways my sis sampaguita13 is my official editor. She corrects my grammar and make my SHALLOW words complicated. She make sentences even more complicated....Hey! Help me decide the name of her friend. Please coment and subscribe!