Birthday party!

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

                     The next day, you take a bath early and shop for the gifts you will give to Ljoe, Changjo and CAP. Suddenly your c-phone rang.

To: ~~~~~~

Fr; Teddy Oppa~

Hey! Wear something formal. It's the theme.

To: Teddy Oppa~

Fr:~~~~~

Like what? -___-

To:~~~~~~

Fr: Teddy Oppa~

Dress... It's a formal party...

To: Teddy Oppa~

Fr:~~~~~

O.o I'll try...

                          You sighed then put back your c-phone in your pocket."So it means I need to put dress in my shopping list." you sighed and go inside a dress shop. When you go inside, people look at you. You smiled a bit signaling them to go back to their businesses. They did what you signalled them. You explore the store and a saleslady approached you. "What are you finding miss?" she asked in Korean. "I'm finding formal clothes for parties." You said in perfect Korean diction.

                           She give you some clothes. "Miss please try these clothes then go outside." she told you. You obeyed her and wear the first dress. You inspect it first. "Woah this is.. mature." you said but still wear it. [link: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/70/399/L_p0018539970.jpg ]

                         You go outside and show the saleslady your look. Her jaw dropped. "Yeopo!" she exclaimed then many people look at you. You blushed in embarassment. "But I think you look old in it. Your curves are so shown." You just nodded and go back to the fitiing room.

 

                          You saw the next dress. "This is conservative... won't I feel hot on it?" you mumbled. Then you go outside and show the saleslady your look. [link: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/12/538/L_p0018553812.jpg]

                           "It's beautiful but I don't prefer it that much." she said. Then you go back to the fitting room and put on the last dress. "I like this.."you smiled and go outside. "How do I look?" you smiled to the saleslady. [link:http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/03/393/L_p0017539303.jpg]

 

                        "Wonderful!!"she beamed and the customers look at you once again but now they can't take their eyes from you. You quickly run to the fitting room and change back to your clothes. You decided to buy the last one and go back home. 

                        When you arrived home, Anne wasn't there 'cause she said she's going in Boyfriend's concert (A/N:kekeke.. I'm a bestfriend!). You quickly fix yourself. You put on a light damp of lipgloss and you curled your hair. Your girly skills comes out in times like this. Then lastly, you put on your dress. Suddenly, your c-phone rang.

Phone Conversation:

You: Oppa?

Ricky:YAh! Where are you?

You: Secret~ *chuckles*

Ricky: Yah! Come here now, will you?!

You: Andwae! I told you I'll come in the time that I want!

Ricky: *cries*

You: Mianhe.. Okay okay.. My surprise appearance isn't suprising anymore. I'm gonna go now, alright?

Ricky:Neh!

You and Ricky: Bye!

End of Phone Conversation

                       You called a taxi and go to Teen Top's dorm. As soon as you arrived infront of their dorm, your jaw dropped. "What the-" you gasped as you saw that it was really formal. Even the setting is! It is like a promenade! You just go inside and bring the presents with you. Niel spotted you and his jaw dropped. "~~~~~?! You're so gorgeous!" he exclaimed. You smiled at him. "~~~~~-ah,Let's go to your boyfriend!"He said and lead you to the other Teen Top members.

                     "CAP oppa! Happy birthday!"you smiled and gave him his present. You saw Changjo and go to him. "Annyeong Changjo oppa! Happy birthday!" you said and give him a friendly hug. You also give him his gift. Ljoe saw you and approach you. "~~~~-ah!" "Ljoe oppa! Happy birthday!" you smiled at him and gave him his gift.. "Where's my hug?" he pouted and opened his arms widely. You were about to hug him but stop when an arm wrap your waist. "Yah hyung! She's mine!" Ricky said. Ljoe glared at him. "Selfish jerk.." Ljoe mumbled and go to CAP. You laughed when he was gone. 

                   "Is that right? Hugging other man besides your boyfriend?" Ricky pretented to sob. You smirked. "Neh!" you said and go to the sweets. Ricky chased you."Yah!" he said and grab your wrist. "Oppa, I'm just joking!" "You don't  look l-"

                  "Guys! We'll have a dancing! Couples please dance on the floor!"the MC announced. Chunji smirked and pushed you and Ricky on the dance floor. You wanted to go back but can't 'cause the spotlight is on you and Ricky. 

Play this ^^==>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp20vLi3OZw   

              Then the music starts playing. It was Teen Top's 'The back of my hand brushes against yours' song. Rickly rubbed the back of his neck as you look away. The atmosphere was awkward. The other couples starts to dance but you and Ricky are still standing, not even moving a muscle. 

 

                 The Teen Top members are watching the both of you and they grew irritated. So Changjo called the MC's attention and told him that you and Ricky are still not dancing. The MC looked at you. "Yah! ~~~~~ and Ricky~ You need to dance, not stand." the MC scolded. 

                  Then Ricky tried to look at your eyes. "Umm..L-let's D-dance?" he stuttered and took his hand out. You gulped and nod slowly. You took his hand and place your other hand on his shoulder. Then he placed his other hand on your waist. "This is soo awkward." you thought.

                    You can't really look to his eyes, same as him. The both of you are awkward. The both of you are looking away from each other. "Why can't I look at her?" Ricky thought. You peek a little and saw that he is also looking away. "I think I need to look at him."you thought. "I think I need to look at her." Ricky thought and tried to look at you.Then you also tried to look at him. Your eyes met and didn't look away from eac other.

                     It felt more comfortable. As the time passes, the two of you are getting closer to each other. Your faces are just a few inches away from each other. Then Ricky leaned towards your ear. "You look pretty tonight." he whispered sending chills to your spine and butterflies in your stomach. "Then you look handsome." You whispered back.

                     Ricky smiled and squeeze your hand. Then it became quiet. But it isn't an awkward silence. It is a comfortable silence. The two of you kept dancing and enjoyed the night.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wahaha!! Is it alright?! Hey! Don't expect too much in the romance/cheesy parts. I'm not an expert. I'm just 13 years old and I got no experience in love-yet.

And yeah, I featured their song here. I love that song (the title is soo long xD)! It's one of my favorite song! It makes me wanna cry T^T Especially Chunji and Niel's emotional voices. Of course my bias,Ljoe's voice is so lovable! It also makes me hard to breathe.. And also your boyfriend's voice too!! Aigoo Teen Top is really making me freaky..sometimes! >o< Proud Angel~<3

And yeah... In the end.. I ended up crying! I was so drawn my the song! T^T Aigoo.. Now I feel silly!

tumblr_lrbnjhVWoh1qfr9dro1_500.gif

tumblr_lrbnjhVWoh1qfr9dro2_500.gif

tumblr_lr7xa1qXED1qav53ko2_500.gif

tumblr_lr7xa1qXED1qav53ko1_500.gif

 

tumblr_lrcr37Vydo1qcd0fi

You got a problem with his picture?! He's my bias and you can't do anything about it! Bleh!

I'm sorry for the super large picture! *bows*

Teen_Top_-_The_Back_of_My_Hand.3gp

tumblr_lrcbvjsK901r0kpz5o1_500.gif

Teen_Top_-_The_Back_of_My_Hand.3gp

Teen_Top_-_Dont_Brush_Your_Han.3gp

tumblr_lrbme2klnY1r28j9yo1_500.gif

tumblr_lrbme2klnY1r28j9yo2_r4_250.gif

tumblr_lrbme2klnY1r28j9yo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lrbme2klnY1r28j9yo11_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lrbme2klnY1r28j9yo12_r2_250.gif

tumblr_lrbme2klnY1r28j9yo14_r2_250.gif

tumblr_lrbme2klnY1r28j9yo15_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lvcozzMRNL1r10auro1_500.gif

 

 

Anyways please comment, subscribe, befriend me and spread it! ^^  Lol! My chapter just full of pictures!

 

 

Time check in the Philippines- 4:04 am! I'm not yet sleeping! Oh my! Panda Eyes!

Thanks for reading and Please comment