1st Official Date 2

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

3rd person POV

                        The two of you proceeded to the line. Some fangirls left the line. They also take pictures of you. The cameramen also smiled widely 'cause of the sweetness that is in the atmospere. The fangirls left the line so now it's only composed of kids and boys.

                        There, Ricky noticed that a school boy is staring at you and almost drooling. Ricky come closer to he boy and began saying Korean words that you cannot understand(You have limitations,right?).He give a serious face and you go towards him and the Korean school boy. "Why are you staring to her like that? She's my girlfriend. And it looks bad that someone is staring to other's girlfriend." He said to the boy and technically you can't understand it.

                       The Korean boy stutter his words. "T-to t-tell you the truth...그녀는 이뻐(geunyeoneun ippeo)(A/N: You'll know the meaning of that in the future!) .That's all." Ricky laugh. He put his arm around your neck. This startled you. "Haha..Of course..geunyeoneun ippeo..'Cause she's my girlfriend!" He ruffled the boy's hair. Then the both of you go back to the line.

                       You quickly grab his arm and pout. "What are you two talking about?Is it including me?" He lightly pinch your cheeks. "Aigoo.. How come my girlfriend is so아름다운 (aleumdaun) " "WHAT?!" you shouted . You tried ask him again but the bump cars started already. Ricky stuck his tongue out. "Mehrong~" 

 

                     You chase his car and ask about what they talked about. He just keeps on minding his "business". 

                      Then someone bump your car. You back to see who that person is and it was Ricky. "Mehrong~" He teased you again. Now you turned red. Oh I'll show you who's the boss! And you start chasing his car. You just chase his car and forgot all about the conversation.

                    Then the cars stop. You laugh."HAHAHA! That was fun! Let's ride another!" He grab your hand. "Neh. But we'll take a break first!"

                     The two of you go to the sweets shop. Ricky order a chocolate cake You order the strawberry flavored one.

Ricky's cake:

8253chocolate_cake.jpg

Your cake:

 

Strawberry%2Bcake.gif

(A/N: GOSH..I WAS ACTUALLY DROOLING WHILE SEARCHING FOR PICTURES OF CAKE!)

                               The two of you waited for your cakes and finally it arrived(LOL the cake arrived! HAHA!!). You started drooling. "Uwa! It looks so delicous!" Ricky nodded. The two of you started to dig in(not literally or else that will be eww..).

                              You look at Ricky's cake. "Oppa, how does that taste?" He laugh at you. "Omo. I know you wanted to taste it! Here" Then he let you taste some of his cake. "That was soo delicous." You screamed in delight. Then you let  him taste your cake. " Here.. Say ah!!" He quickly munch the cake on your fork. " That's like heaven!" You nodded in agreement.

          The camera crew  look at the both of you as if you're real couples. But you just ignore them and continue eating your cake. 

                             The two of you come back to the Amusement Park. The both of you ride the swan lake and ride a boat together. The both of you took piictures in the photo booth. The both of you did hearts sign and the rest are just cute poses. Ricky kept the heart sign picture. "I'm gonna show this to my Teen Top members. They're gonna love you."

                           Then suddenly  your unnie called. "Oppa I'll just answer a call from my Unnie,'kay?" Ricky nod.

                            "Unnie, why did you call?" You asked in an annoyed tone.

                             She laugh."Aigoo..Did I disturbed you in your date?"

                            You blush."UNNIE!! Anyway, why did you call?"

                            "You need to go home. Your mom called. She told me she wants to talk to you." She said.

                            You sigh. "I understand. Bye.." Then you hung up.

                            You pout. "Oppa.. I need to go home now. My mom called." Ricky sigh and grab your hand. "Then let me walk you home." Then you nod. 

                           After a few minutes, you arrive home. You let go of his hand. "Bye Oppa.." He hug you suddenly. "Bye my kitten." You blush and wave as he walk away. Aigoo.. Am I starting to fall for you? Then you enter the house with a big smile on your face.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha!! Finish another chapter! And I'm sad I lost some subscribers.T^T.Hehe don't worry I'm not taking it to heart.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this 'cause this is not edited by my sis  again. Don't forget to comment, subscribe and be a friend of mine!