Day with our winner~

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

 

tumblr_lg5knjd3OH1qgai0to1_500.jpg

Yeah~ Ms. yuyalover !! She's our winner! Congrats my dear~ 

_________________________________________

 

It was a very sunny day yet Ricky wasn’t with you to enjoy it. He was in a fan-signing event that was also holding a contest. So you’re just in Anne’s house, specifically in the bed. You were playing with your couple phone while lying down lazily on the bed.

“You’re not just laze in there the whole day, right?” Anne asked, looking at you. She was cleaning the house since you were a bit dirty. She’s just cleaning the mess you were making.

You looked away from your c-phone wearily. “I think I would,” you replied with a blank expression.

Anne shook her head and walked towards you. “Yah. He’s not going to call you. So don’t wait for any calls. So why won’t you just go to him instead? Pay him a visit at the event. I’m sure he’ll be happy,” said Anne with concern written all over her face.

You looked at her and shook your head. “I’m stinky.”

Anne nudged your head. “Crazy babo. Then go wash yourself! Or else I’ll get cold water and splash it all over your stinking body!” she threatened.

Hearing the words ‘cold water’ and ‘splash’ doesn’t really looks well in one sentence for you especially that it was said by Anne. So you immediately rushed to the bathroom while Anne decided to prepare your clothes.

After sometime of undergoing your personal hygiene, you were finally finish. You wore the clothes that Anne prepared for you. It was your type anyways. Anne smiled when she saw you liking the clothes that she prepared for you.

Anne handed you your phones (your original and couple phones) and gave you her charming smile. “I hope that you’ll enjoy your day,” she said.

You smiled at her and nodded your head. You ran out of the house after bidding farewell to her. You ran to the bus stop and went to the event’s location.

-+-+-+-+-+-+

“You guys are all great!” You heard someone said over the mic. You were finally in the event’s location. You were finding for Teen Top. So you looked at the stage and saw that Niel and Changjo were the ones that were MCing the event.

You just stood there watching like the other fans. You were smiling to yourself ‘cause you’re so proud of these dorky Teen Top guys. They were so famous now and mature.

You were watching them peacefully until a group of girls beside you recognized you. “Omo! Y-you! You’re ~~~~~- ssi, right?! Ricky’s girlfriend,” one of the girls asked you with a flabbergasted look.

You barely nodded your head. “Ah ye…”

The girls’ eyes twinkled and covered their mouths to prevent themselves from squealing. “OH MY! You’re so pretty! Yeppeoda! Jeongmal!”

Soon enough, the attention was diverted to you. It was an unexpected ‘fame’. Fans were squealing and looking at you while you on the other hand, was panicking because no one paying attention to Teen Top anymore.

“Hey~ Angels! We’re here! Not there!” Changjo said through the mic. Unfortunately, no one was paying attention to him since all fans were practically looking at you.

Gosh… I never thought that I’m THIS famous, you sarcastically thought.

“Hey guys! Pay attention to Teen Top,” you said wearing a befuddled expression. Why are they even focusing their attention to you? You’re just a plain girl. Those thoughts were roaming round your mind. You were spacing out until one fan shouted, “OMG Ricky! Your girlfriend’s here! ~~~~~!”

“~~~~~~?!” you heard your name through the mic. Great, you thought.

The fans made a path for you to walk. You bowed at the thankfully as you reached infront of the stage. “Kamsahamnida!”

You faced the stage. You were about to climb the stage when Ricky reached out his hand. You heard fans squealed and suddenly, the camera was focused on you. Great!  You thought.

You placed your hands on the top of his and the crowd went crazy. Mama mia, you thought.

“I see that the attention is on you,” Ricky whispered to you as the both of you walked towards the sits.

You shrugged. “Attention isn’t part of my plan,” you replied nonchalantly. Ricky chuckled at your reply then focused his attention to the fans.

Changjo grabbed the mic. “So… So much for Ms ~~~~’s grand entrance issue, let’s now move on. So our dance cover winner is… Yuya-ssi!”  (A/N: LOL… I know… I just grabbed it from Ms. Winner’s username)

You looked at the crowd and saw a good-looking girl climbing up on the stage. Tears were threatening her eyes. “OMG! You guys don’t know how happy I am!” she exclaimed.

Niel smiled at her fondly and faced the audience again. “So as we all know, Ms. Yuya would be spending this whole day with us! And now our Teen Top event is over! Kamsahamnida!”

After that, you exited with Teen Top and the winner. The winner, Yuya, rushed to your side. “Hi ~~~~~!!” she greeted, almost a squeal.

“Oh hi there,” you smiled at her.

She smiled at you and the two of began a conversation. You learned that she’s really a big Teen Top fan and she also watches MNET scandal.

“It’s a pleasure to see you in real life. You’re such a beauty,” she complimented.

You just smiled the compliment but felt flattered inside.

You guys finally arrived infront of the van. You rode and the sitting arrangement is like this:

Driver   --------  CAP

Ljoe-Chunji

Niel-Changjo

Ricky-You-Yuya

You and Yuya chatted all the way. Out of a sudden, Ljoe asked a question, “Who’s your bias?”

Yuya looked befuddled. “I don’t know… really,” she answered.

Chunji looked at her. “You must have.”

Yuya looked around her earning curious glances from each member. She shook her head and hugged your arm. “~~~~ is my bias!” she exclaimed, making the each person inside the van laugh loudly.

“Kekeke… ~~~~ is now a Teen Top member, ey?” CAP teased. You guys just laughed.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

“Wow~ Ice cream!” You and Yuya exclaimed. The first stop with the winner was an ice cream parlor. You and Yuya entered it the two jolly little kids. The boys trailed behind the two of you, chuckling at your childish actions.

CAP went to the cashier. The cashier seems to be pretty ready since she had her make-up on. “What would you like?” she asked with a hint of flirt.

“Chocolate for eight people,” he said.

When you guys were about to sit, the cashier asked if she could take a picture with Teen Top. They agreed to it and you took a picture of them. After that, you went to your sits and enjoyed your ice creams.

“Uwah~ Mashipta!” Yuya beamed and her ice cream.

After some minutes, you all finished your ice creams and went back in the van.

CAP looked at his phone. “Okay, the next stop is the…”

+-+-+-+-+

“ARCADES!!” the three maknaes shouted and rushed inside the arcade. The older boys laughed at them. You and Yuya just giggled at the boys.

“Let’s go play this again, shall we?” Ljoe asked you. You looked at him and saw that he’s pointing at the basketball game.

You smiled. “Of course-”

“No. My girlfriend will be playing with me,” Ricky interrupted and placed his arms around you. Ljoe made a face and just walked away to play with the others.

“Oppa that’s bad,” you said and playfully shook your head.

Ricky pouted. “But we didn’t played this together yet!” he whined.

You gave in to his aegyo and played with him.

You thought that it would be a challenge to fight with him but nahh… he’s ten points lower than you.

“How come? I’m so good at throwing balls,” Ricky whined.

You rolled your eyes but smiled. “It’s because you’re only good at throwing not shooting,” you chuckled making him whine more.

“Hey enough of that! Look it’s pretty late. Let’s go to our last destination,” CAP said.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

“Waahh~~ This is your one of your date’s location, isn’t it?! Banpo bridge~!” Yuya squealed and began to take pictures.

You blushed at the memory. Out of a sudden, you felt a warm thing on your hand. You saw that it was Ricky’s hand.

“Oppa,” you mumbled, red blush creeping your face.

Ricky smiled at you fondly. “Stay just the way you are,” he said.

You nodded and tightened your grip on his hand. The two of you looked at the beautiful scenery while enjoying the romantic atmosphere.

Sadly, the day has to end. You guys send off Yuya and she was very happy and thankful. She was giving fighting signs to you and Teen Top before she went her own way.

And Of course, Teen Top also drove you home. Ricky guided you back until you reached your door.

“Oh… Oppa. About our conversation last night…” you said.

Ricky turned bright red. “Ah ye…”

You smiled at him slyly and twisted the door’s knob. “See you in the xxxx mall this Friday,” you said and entered the house.

You placed your ear against the door, waiting for his words. There was a moment of silence then you heard him shouting ‘Yes!’ and ‘KKKKYYYYYAAAA!!!’

You laughed to yourself and walked to your room. See you oppa.

_____________

Happy me~ Woohoo! Long time no update! I’m so sorry guys! But I hope you love my update! >w< I love you guys~ Saranghae~ P.S: I love Jason oppa for recovering this update~!

aww_exo-k_heart_gif.gif

(pictures not mine)

OH hey! This is from your hubby~

tumblr_lqperpXgwn1qhpqhv.gif