A 'date' with my Ljoe oppa

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV:

              I sobbed on Ljoe oppa's shirt. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm a tough girl but why am I feeling like this? Because of this variety show?! LJoe oppa my hair softly. "Shh. Stop crying ~~~~~~-ah. LJoe oppa's here for you." he hushed. "O-oppa.. Why am I-i like t-this?" I hiccuped. He patted my head and continued hugging me. I looked at the PD and the other staffs, they were panicking. Ljoe oppa saw me looking at them and throw them a 'stop filming' look.  They stopped filming.

           "~~~~~-ah, gwenchana? What's happening to you? Why are you acting like this?" the PD rushed to me and asked. "Molla.." I coldly said. I'm in a bad mood, okay? And do I look okay, huh?! I saw him sighed and shook his head. "Okay then. I think you can go for now. Rest well, ~~~~~~-ah." the PD said and patted my head. I breathe in deeply and let out a heavy sigh. 

            "Oppa, I need to go now. I'm sorry if I destroyed the show." I chuckled a bit, hiding my sadness. I turned around but I felt a hand pulled my wrist. I turned around and looked at him. "Waeyo Ljoe oppa?" I asked. "Let's have fun~~" he beamed. I fakely smiled. "Oppa, I'm not in the mood to joke around. I really wanna go home." I replied. I really need to think what happened to me today. Suddenly, Ljoe oppa grabbed my hand. "Come on! Let's kick that stress inside of you!" he smiled. Aish.. Sometimes I think this guy is younger than me.

           He pulled me first to a clothe shop. "Wha-" "Let's buy diguises!!" he beamed and pulled clothes from who-knows-where. "US?Why do I need one?" I asked. He nodded and explained that I must be popular 'cause I'm the 'girlfriend' of Ricky. In the end, we ended up dressing like this.

LJOE OPPA:

100820ljoe.jpg

ux_a08062600ux0061_ux_c.jpg

 

While I just put on some glasses...

11-110020-0078-04_a2.jpg

                    "Waah.. Oppa you look so cool!!" I beamed. He smirked and put his glasses on. "Yes, I am!" he bragged. I smiled at him. Out of the blue, he pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hand. "That hurts!" I hissed and massaged my cheeks. He furrowed his eyebrows. "But you're too cute~" he cutely said. I shook my head and he dragged me to who knows where.

                  "Where are we going?" I asked. "Wait and see, Dora." he smirked.  Aish...  This is freakingly annoying. 

                  After a few minutes of dragging, I found myself in an arcade house. "Come on shorty, let's play." he smirked. I rolled my eyes. Short, huh? Hello! Tell that to yourself oppa! He pulled me to a shooting gun whatever game that is. He gave me the other gun. "Let's play! Remember to shoot the zombies." he smirked. I rolled my eyes and played with him.

________________________

                  "Booyah! You lose!" I smirked. Ljoe oppa slammed his forehead on the machine. "Aish.. You're just lucky, squirt." he mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "What about the basketball game?" he asked. I just nodded my head and we proceeded there. "So here's it, the one who shoots the most wins." he instructed. I nodded my head and we inserted the coins. I prepared my hands and focused my eyes. Soon the balls rolled down and we quickly grabbed it. The both of us were continually shooting. 

                   "Ohohoh! LJoe you're going down!!" I growled in English.

                   "Nuh-uh! You're going down ~~~~~~!!" he too, growled in English.

                   I throw one ball again, and it perfectly entered the ring. "Oh shut up! You're gonna lose!"

                  "Never!!"

                   After that, we cursed each other while shooting the balls. I looked at Ljoe's score and saw that I was leading with one point. Hahaha.. Not your lucky day oppa!! Suddenly, a group of girls go to us. Do they know about Ljoe oppa's identity?! OMONA! NOOO!

               Too good I was wrong, they were following a man. Wait, he's familiar! OH! He's Woohyun of Infinite! OMO.. Look at him!He's so so hot and handsome!Wait! Don't pass through me I wann- "Hahaha!! I won~!" I heard Ljoe oppa cheered. I looked at my score and his score. Aish.. Was I dazed? He's leading three points. I sighed as I saw that that 'Woohyun guy' is nowhere in sight. I looked at Ljoe oppa who's cheering like there's no tomorrow. "Now treat me ice cream~" he smirked. "Yah! That's not even part of-" "Come on~!" he cheered and grabbed my hand. Aish.. Is he really older than me? I don't even think so. I should be the one calling him squirt, right? Ugh.. Why am I even asking myself?

              We entered the ice cream shop and he dragged me towards the cashier. "I would like to have some chocolate ice cream, wait how 'bout you ~~~~?" he asked. "Cookies and cream please." I said. "Okay. We'll be taking one chocolate ice cream and one cookies and cream ice cream." he ordered. The cashier looked at us and smiled. "Okay then, one chocolate and cookies and cream for the cute couple here~". My eyes widened. "Ani-" "Gomowo~ We'll be waiting in our table." Ljoe oppa smiled and grabbed my hand. I slapped his hand away from my hand as soon as we got  to our table.

               "What did you just say to her?" I groaned as I sit down. Ljoe oppa put on an innocent act. "I don't know what you're talking about." he childishly smiled. I shook my head and chuckled. "Aigoo oppa.." I chuckled. "Yah, ~~~~~-ah." "Neh?"

          "How about we pretend to be in a relationship today?" he smirked.

           My eyes widened. "Yah! What are you saying?"

           "Let's act that we're together to put on some spice in our day." he smirked once again.

              I think about it. This might be my revenge for Ricky. DAmn you Ricky! You hurted me! This is my revenge! MWUAHAHAAHA!! >:)). "Why not oppa?" I eagerly replied. Ljoe oppa smirked and  we started to pretend that we're couples. Hahahaaha! Suffer Ricky! Just be with your Minhee! Your names rhyme afterall!

              Ljoe oppa and me waited for ice cream and atlast it arrived. "Uwa~! Mashipta!" I cheered. Ljoe oppa also his ice cream. "Yah, you have something on your lips." he said and wiped it with his thumb. I almost shot him a 'don't touch me' look but we're acting couples so I don't need to act distant to him. After we finished our ice cream, he asked me to stroll with him around the mall. I nodded my head eagerly and held his hand.

 

Ricky POV: 

           The number you dialed in not in service please- "Ughh.. ~~~~-ah! What are you doing, why can't I reach you? Why are you avoiding my calls, stop playing around..." I groaned as I tossed my phone on the table. Since LJoe and ~~~~~~ left, I decided to just go back to our dorm. I told the guys and Minhee that I'm not feeling well. 

           I felt uncomfortable. What is she doing this time? Did she find someone else? Mianhe ~~~~~~-ah. I didn't mean to make you sad. I'm so sorry. I just want you to be with me this time. Come back, I will wait here.

           I grabbed my phone once again and heard the 'the number you dialed' thingy. " Aigoo ~~~~.. At this rate, I will go crazy because of you."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah! I updated after so many months or like abivaitljisdosgyo years... I hope you like this chapter and I hope you won't hate Ricky anymore~

By the way, do you that Sohyun wants to be wgm with  LJoe?! Ughh... i hate her. (Sorry for the 4minute lovers there but I'm just telling the truth.)

An update: I don't hate Kwon Sohyun and I'm just madly inlove with her. I just happened to read things about her because I hated her and then boom! I became a total fan of hers! Not just a 4nia but I'm addicted to her and I probably ship her with everyone XD HAHAHA I guess I ate my words~ 

Anyways, did you noticed that I used some parts there in "Crazy" of Tean Top? :))

OK, you got me going crazy

I don't know what to do I need you

* I need you Babe Babe Babe - don't tell me goodbye
I want you Babe Babe Babe - why is love so hard?
Please Stop Stop Breaking my heart I love you girl
Stop Stop Breaking my heart I need you girl
Stop Stop Breaking my heart I love you girl
You're so ambiguous, I can't figure you out

What are you doing, why can't I reach you?
Did you find someone else?
I miss you, this really isn't it
Why are you avoiding my calls, stop playing around

It hasn't even hit me - since you are not by my side
Every single day by day, it's like hell to me
It hurts to the point of death, it's so hard, I'm about to go crazy
What do I do with my heart that you ripped apart?

* repeat

I crazily try to erase you from my heart but there's no point
No matter how much I think about it, to me, it's only you
You're the One One Can't get you out of my mind
I can't forget you, who I can't even call out so I'm just crying

Days when I thought I could forget you keep increasing
My own delusion of you coming back is torturing me
At this rate, I will go crazy because of you
Come back, come back, I will wait here

* repeat

I love u girl Oh my girl - at thoughts of you, I will really go crazy
I miss u girl Oh my girl - I miss you even more today

one two three four Everybody come on Here we Go
Teen Top Go Go Put your Hands up High High x 2
 LOL! Anyways here are my present for you~!
teen_top_its_3.jpg
 
2ndmini_3.jpg
 
teentop_g3.jpg
 
OKIE THEN ANGELS~! ANNYEONG~!
SARANGAHAE ~~~~~~