1st Official Date

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

                You woke up in a good mood. You stare at your window and smile. "Is he really my boyfriend? I can't really really get over it! Gaah!!" Then you squeal and squeal. Your friend look at you with surprise. "Waah~ Did my ~~~~~~ had fun yesterday?" Then she tickled you.You squeal and squeal...AGAIN. "U-unnieee! S-STOPP i-it!! HAHA!"

                Suddenly, your c-phone ring.Your friend stop and oohed. "~~~~~~.. Looks like someone's missing you!" You lightly punch her arm and reach your phone. "Hi oppa..Me? I'm alright. How 'bout you? That's good.You want what?  D-D-Date?!" When your friend heard the word DATE, she jump up and down. You just rolled your eyes. "Amusement park? OK.. Bye.."

              You panic and got excited. What am I so excited about? First official date ever?! Probably yes. Your ex didn't really date you. He just told you that you'll have a date. But it's in the club with his friends. Is that even called a date?!  

Then you panic and run towards your wardrobe and scan your clothes.

 

In the gate of the Amusement Park..

              Ricky checks his watch."What's taking her so long?" Then someone tap his back and when he look back it was you, in a simple outfit [outfit:http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj1/joanna_danielle/Image0070.jpg?t=1309683968 ] (Haha..I think that outfit is cute..But don't mind the person:) )You pout. " I'm so sorry for letting you wait.. Mianhe." He ruffled your hair and pinch your cheeks. "It's alright! You're forgiven!" You smile and put your c-phone in your pocket but Ricky grab your phone.

              "Let's first give nicknames to each other. I forgot to tell you that and I'm not the type of remembering things." You just nod your head. "Okay.. So you give me first."

                You're sure he's really thinking deep by his gestures. Then he starts to open his mouth.

                "How about Cupcake?"

                "NO"

               "Sweetheart?"

               "NO"

               "Honey?"

               "Too much common."

               "Love?"

               "DEFINETLY NO!"

               "Then what?"

               "You think about it. You're the one who should give a nickname to me.And you're the one who suggested it."

                 Then he scan you. He look at you and observe the way you act. You appear cool and cute at the same time to him.

               " I think I know what to call you." You come close to him. "Then what?" He smiles you. "Since you appear cute and cool.. I'll call you kitten." You laugh." I didn't know kittens are cool."

                He give you a disapproving face. "Of course! The way they hiss and try to scratch.. They look so cool." You smile. "Yeah,whatever.." Then he smile back."So..What are gonna give me?"

               You think really hard about it. You look at him. "I think I will call you....Teddy oppa!" "Huh? Why?" "'Cause you're soo cute and soo warm towards me!"

               He give you a bear hug. "Then I'm your cute,sweetheart and COOL teddy oppa!" Your face fell. "Where did even cool came fro-" He covered your mouth before you can even finish your sentence. "So ~~~~~~-ah... Let's go!"Then he drag you in the amusement park.

              "So kitty.. Where do you want to ride? Do you want to ride there?" Then he point the Ferris Wheel."There?" He point the Space shuttle[http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/pimages/Enchanted_Kingdom/Space_Shuttle/EnchantedKingdomSpaceShuttle2.jpg](yeah..I just want to put a picture here! Proud me..This is pic. is the space shuttle from Enchanted Kingdom,Philippines!). "Or there?" Then he point the Roller Coaster. You back away and point the bump cars. You pout. " I like the bump cars." Then he go with you.

 

               In the line,all are going towards Ricky. " Ricky oppa!" One fan said. They were squishing you both. Ricky tighten his grip to you. But  you were still kick out of the big circle. "Oppa! Saranghae!" Then the rest of the girls said Korean words,so you can't understand.

--YOUR POV--

                Ricky tightened his grip to me. Fans are really squishing us so his hand loose. I was kick out of the circle. I heard them saying "Oppa, saranghae!" That means I love you,right?Waah. I hate it. It's my day. My first official date in the whole history! It can't be ruined by these fans.

               I wanted to tear up but I heard a familiar voice shouting "Where's my girlfriend?". Then he went towards me and grab my hand. "Don't push my girlfriend. I want her to be always beside me,'kay?" The fans lowered their head and we proceed to the line.I feel my cheeks turning red and look away from Ricky. Haha! This is really my day. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so so so so sorry for not updating for soo long. I hope you like this chapter. I try making it cheesy. So is it cheesy? Haha.. Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Let's be friends!

Anyway,please like this chapter! My editor/sis is not in the mood to edit..So that means it's only made by my bare hands! And I can't wait her forever just to edit this! I really really really want to update for you!

I also thank those 19 people that subscribed!

Flyylikejunhyungx

K-POPG1rL

jasarana16

xXmsHeartBREAKerXx

Sci-Fi_Girl

bebeth1996

Kimlee

deathbychocolat

Solana401

fufufu

sHiksHinra

Kiseoppie20

SushiRawwr

aznfreak83

jazz_miistar

bainshi 

Neillover

marxpchar

BRee_22

Keep subscribing!