Choi Minhee and Ljoe, the cause of jealousness..

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

Your POV:

                       "Minhee? As in Choi Minhee?!" Ricky gasped. What's with them? I saw MInhee smiling widely as if there's no tomorrow.  "Ricky oppa?!" she squealed and run to him. She hugged him tightly and my eyes, so as Teen Top's, almost bulged out of its sockets. Who the heck is she?! Yeah.. I know she's Choi Minhee, okay? But what's her relationship with Ricky? Aish! This is soo not the perfect day!

                       Ricky and this girl named 'Minhee' were still cuddling. Are they the couple here, huh?! "Ahem.." Ljoe oppa said making them look at him. Ljoe look at them or more like GLARING at them. They finally realised what Ljoe oppa was trying to say and let go of each other. Gomowo oppa~ Then silence filled the air.

                       "Sooo... What's your relationship with each other, ey?" CAP oppa said, trying to break the silence. But I think he used a wrong sentence! Minhee cheekily smiled. "Ricky and I were classmates back then!" she smiled. Thank goodness it- "And we admired each other back then!" she squealed. "MWOH?!" I blurted out, causing everyone to look at me. "Wae ~~~~~~?" Ricky asked softly. I lowered my head in embarassment. "It's nothing..." I said gloomily. He smiled at me and turned back his attention to Minhee.

                      We decided to ordered food. Well the sitting arrangement  is like this...

                                                                                    CAP oppa

                                                       Chunji oppa                                            Ljoe oppa

                                                       Ricky oppa                                                   Me

                                                       Minhee                                                      Changjo oppa

                                                                                      Niel oppa

                         We were waiting for food while Ricky oppa and this Minhee girl were laughing. I was trying my best not to mind them. "You are so beautiful, Minhee-ah~" Ricky oppa said. What the? Ricky oppa just said that?! I looked and them and saw that Minhee is playfully hitting Ricky oppa shoulders. I felt my face burning in anger because of the sight.

                         "~~~~~~-ah.. Why are you so red? Are you blushing?" Ricky oppa asked and all of them looked at me. Suddenly, a hand grab my hand. "I was the cause, sorry. I just feel like holding her hand." Ljoe oppa said while showing them that he was holding my hand. They just nodded and go back to their businesses. Ljoe oppa looked at me and winked. I'm so thankful he's here.

                          After a few minutes of waiting, our food finally arrived. We chatted happily while eating. Suddenly, Minhee screamed. "Aah! The soup is soo hot!"she said and drank water. Ricky looked at her and quickly helped her. "You should be more careful next time.. Come on, let me feed ya." he said and blew her spoon . She giggled and opened . I looked away from them, trying not to feel their presence. But I can't help it! No more. I'm gonna explode here or burst to tears. I felt tears forming in my eyes and my face getting red.

                        I stand up, causing all of them to look at me. "Mianhe, I need to go now. I lost my appetite anyways." I said and grabbed my bags. I stormed out of the restaurant and finally exploded to tears. "Yah! ~~~~~-ah!" Ljoe oppa screamed and grabbed my wrist. He looked shock when he saw my tear-stained face. "~~~~~?" Then I quickly hug him and cried on his arms.

Ricky POV:

                      I saw Minhee standing there infront of our table. She saw me and quickly pulled in for a hug. I was soo happy to see her. We cuddled for a few minutes before LJoe hyung signed us to stop hugging. CAP hyung looked at us and asked what's our relationship. Minhee told them that she was my ex-classmate and that we admired each other before. Well that was true. I used to admire her. ADMIRE! ONly admire! Not like I really like her that I would want her to be my girlfriend! Not that way! Suddenly, ~~~~~~ screamed 'MWOH?!'. We all looked at her. Ohh.. Is my jagi jealous? We asked her why and she said it's nothing. That was not what I was expecting. How about.. Making her jealous? That's good~!

                     I decided to sit beside Minhee, infront of ~~~~~~. Minhee and I were talking loudly . I glanced at ~~~~~ and see if she's jealous or what. But she's just staring to space, not even showing a hint of being jealous. Doesn't she like me? So I decided to speak. "You are so beautiful, Minhee-ah~" I said, hooping that she'll be jealous. Minhee playfully hit me on the shoulders and I look at ~~~~~. I saw that she's getting red. I mentslly smirk, thinking she's jealous.

                     "~~~~~~-ah.. Why are you so red? Are you blushing?" I asked her. I hope I'll get the answer that I want. Suddenly, Ljoe hyung showed his hand is holding ~~~~~~'s. "I was the cause, sorry. I just feel like holding her hand." he said. What the?! She's blushing because of him?! And they're holding hands?! What the? Cheating infront of your boyfriend, ey? Then I glanced at  ~~~~~~ again. I saw that Loe hyung winked at her. Do they like each other? Are they the couple here, huh?! Ooohh ~~~~~.. You're making me mad. I'm not jealous, I swear.                

                     Our food finally arrived. We chatted happily together. Suddenly, Minhee screamed.  "Aah! The soup is soo hot!"she said and drank water. I looked at her and quickly helped her. "You should be more careful next time.. Come on, let me feed ya." I said and blew her spoon . She giggled and opened . This is my revenge ~~~~!!! Pwuhahaha!! 

                    Suddenly, ~~~~~ stood up causing all of us to look at her. Her face was very red and her eyes were kinda getting wet. Wait. Is she gonna cry? "Mianhe, I need to go now. I lost my appetite anyways." she said and grabbed her bags. She go out of the restaurant quickly and Ljoe hyung stood up. "I'm not eating." he said and run to ~~~~~. But before leaving the table, he throw me a deathly glare. If looks can kill, I'm dead now.

                      I saw Ljoe hyung outside, running to ~~~~~~. When he grabbed her wrist, I saw her crying. She quickly hug Ljoe hyung. Ricky.. What have you done?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh no! Ricky and you are both jealous! And Ljoe and Minhee are the causes!

Update soon to me~! xD

Comments please~!