Without Cameras Filming!

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

                       You woke up at the sound of your phone alarm. You smiled as you turned off the alarm immediately for Anne not to wake up. You smiled as you look at the calendar. Our date, you thought.

                         You gently slid off the blanket from your body and placed it to Anne's. You stood up as you looked at your surroudings. You looked outside the window where the sun shones brightly. You thank that the weather was great today and it looks like NOTHING could destroy your day today. 

                          You rushed to the closet and find clothes to wear. Finally a cute outfit came into the view. "Perfect~" you smiled and placed it on the bed.

                         You rushed to the bathroom and had your cleaning ritual there. The unusual thing is, you showered like... an hour and a half. Boy that was long. Anyways, you dressed yourself and looked at your reflection. Staring back at you, was a happy girl that looked so excited about her day... which was true. You smiled at yourself and fixed your look. 

                           After your beauty rituals, you proceeded to the kitchen. Why? To cook your own food. Anne is still sleeping and you wouldn't want to wake her up from her deep slumber. And you bet she's tired by the way she snores in bed. So being the nicest dongsaeng in the world, you just cooked food for you and Anne.

                          After cooking, you ate your share and place Anne's in the refrigerator. You brushed your teeth and smiled. You looked at the clock and it read 10:00 AM. A half-concious Anne walked towards you with her rubbing her eyes. "Morning ~~~~~~" she yawned.

                           "Morning unnie~ I have a date sooo.... I'll be late, Just a little," you told her.

                            She satred at you, "Okay-"

                            Your c-phone rang and you answered it. 

Phone conversation:

Ricky: ~~~~~~!!

You: Hey oppa!

Ricky: Ready for our date?

You: *laughs* Of course yes!

Ricky: Okay! Make this day fun for me, arasso? I asked you out despite my hectic schedule! *giggles*

You: *shocked* What do you mean? Is this not part of MNET Scandal filming?!

Ricky: *chuckles* No, this is my plan. Oh! Just meet me in... XXXX Mall!! Hahaha~! Annyeong yeoboya! *hangs up*

End of Phone conversation

                               Your face turned red as a tomato. He asked me out without cameras filming?!

                                Anne saw your face and chuckled. "Hey! You look like as if you're about to explode!" she joked. You pouted at her joke and fixed yourself for the trip.

________________________________

                                 You arrived at the xxx mall. You looked around and looked at the shops. It was early in the morning meaning there's only few people in the mall. Thank goodness that they are the old ones and mothers shopping for groceries. If they're fangirls, you and Ricky would be so dead.

                                  You looked around and tried to find for your namja chingu. You decided to call him but unfortunately, he isn't responding to your calls. All of a sudden, someone hugged you from behiund, making you squealed like a kid. The old people looked at you with their glaring boring eyes. You gave them an apologetic look before turning around to see who the culprit was. Actually, you know who he is, you just want to see his look today.

                                   So you did turn around and you laughed as Ricky came to your view. You playfully hit his chest."Yah! What are you wearing?! Hahahaah~" you laughed.

                                  Ricky took off his shades. "I look more dashing, right?" he chuckled. YOu just laughed with him. 

                                  "Aigoo oppa.... I'll just say yes," you smiled.

                                  Ricky scratched his nape."Movies?" he asked.

                                   You smiled and nodded. "Why not?"

                                  Ricky smiled as he took your hand. As his skin touched yours, an electrifying feeling ran through your body. Weird... you thought.

                                  The two of you bought popcorn and tickets. The ones who were selling looked at the two of you weirdly. Why? It is because it's very unusual for a couple to watch movies in the morning. Couples find it more romantic at night, right? BUt anyways, they didn't care as long as you will pay the things.

                                  So you entered the cinema. The people inside were very few. There were only ahjummas, ahjusshis and kids. The one you decided to watch is a romantic comedy show.

                                   You and Ricky sat in the balcony part. The movie started and the two of you watched. When you decided to get some popcorn, his hand would grave with yours since he also thinks of etting some for him. The tw of you would blush.

                                    When the movie was about to end, the usual part happens. THE KISS. You and Ricky turned bright red when you remembered the Almost Kiss Incident with Ricky in the shores of Korea. That really was an unforgettable memory.

                                     So like the movie ended and when you went out of the cinema, there are many people in the mall already. Ricky wore his shades for disguise. "What would we do now?" asked Ricky.

                                       You tapped your chin. "Shopping couple things?!" you suggested. Well, your own suggestion quite shocked you. Why? You've never been cheesy like this. Well, more cheesier to a guy more than HIM.

                                       Ricky smiled at your 'bright' idea and the two of you went to the shops. You looked at some clothes. 

                                       You held out one and smiled. "This is cute!"

                                       "This too!" exclaimed Ricky.

                                        You fought over it, in what to buy but you ended up buying other.

                                         You went to the bracelet section and tried different bracelets. Ricky and you would laugh and fight over the bracelets. In the end you bought.... onetwo and three bracelets.

                                         After shopping couple thingies next stop was....

                                         "What now?" you asked. It was already dark outside.

                                         Ricky smiled. "Namsan tower."

_____________________________

                                       The two of you arrived at the Namsan Tower. It was such a beautiful sight to see. You smile but it turned into a frown. "We don't have locks!" you whined.

                                       Ricky smiled and shook his head. He showed you a paper bag and grabbed... two cute locks. "I'm prepared you see," he said then showed you a marker.

                                        You laughed then proceeded to the tower. Finally at the top, you place your locks there. You and Ricky decided to part ways so you couldn't see who the person one will write. you placed your locks there and wrote: Mom, dad, Anne unnie and last but never would be the least... Ricky. Ricky on the other hand wrote: family, Teen top members.... ~~~~~.

                                       After writing, you met at the center of the tower. (LOL) The both of you looked at the skies.

                                       "It's so beautiful," you gasped in awe. The stars shone bright and they dazzled to your eyes.

                                         Ricky stared at you and gave you his heart warming smile, "You're the most beautiful here though."

                                        His words made red blush creep your face. "Yah~"

                                         You looked at him and his face stareted leaning close to yours. Your heart went crazy. He closed his eyes, really serious about kissing you. You also closed your eyes, preparing to be kissed by him. All you could hear was your beating heart and your breathing uneven.

                                          As your lips were about to touch, you felt your bladder bursting. You backed away. "I'm sorry! I need to pee!" you said and ran down stairs. Ricky laughed. "Another kiss postponed. I'll make sure the next one won't."

 _______________

                                         You went to the restroom and peed. You mentally facepalmed yourself. Ugghh... That moment felt so real. I curse you bladder for postponing it!! you thought angrily.

                                           You stomped out of the restroom as your phone started to rang. "Hello?" you asked.

                                            "~~~~~~!! This is Anne," the other line respond, shakiness evident in her voice.

                                            "What's wrong unnie?" you asked, certain that there was a problem.

                                             "He's here!!" she said, almost screeching.

                                              "Who?" you asked.

                                             "I am here," he smirked as he grabbed your phone from your hands.

__________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED ATLAST~~!! I'm so sorry for being not so active and my updates being so short. My parents just don't let me use computer... ;A; Reality hurts. But I hope you'll like my update. It was kind of rush though. My parents were asking me to sleep already since it's already 2:14 am. LOL I ain't going tall. I'm so weird updating in times like this. I hope you like the update from this lazy- crazy author~

I have a gift for you guys.... It's because I love you!

ricky1.gif

Be Ricky's girl, okay?

tumblr_lpv84gz7BJ1qgdxdv.gif

I'm so sorryyyy!!! You're already his girl!! XDD

tumblr_m9nzczx6Fc1r6jqguo1_250.gif

I'm so corny, Anyways... I love you!

Leave your comments~ PLEASE~~!!!

teen_top_0004_large.gif

Or.. I'll cut you!! HAHAHAHA

tumblr_m7wyf4DyJ41rs9j6q.gif