Falling

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

                                  "Why are we here again?" Anne asked irratedly with cross arms and her feet tapping. You look at her with a blank face. "To learn Korean, of course!" you answered back. She grab your ear."You're such a cheap girl!" she shouted. "Awww.. aww.." you mumbled. Well in case you're wondering what's happening, I'll explain it to you. Well you grab Anne to some place, and that some place is the.... BOOKSTORE. 

                                   "Unnie it hurts let me go now!" you begged, trying to escape from Anne's hand. "Alright, alright.." she grunted as she let go of your BRUISED earlobe. She saw it and gasp. "Aah! Mianheyo ~~~~~~~-ah!! Does it hurts? Aigoo.. Gwenchana?" she asked worriedly. "Hmmph.. You're the one who did this!" you said and pout. "I did that 'cause you're a cheap person. Why not go and study in the TRUE KOREAN CLASSES?" she replied. You sigh and continue scanning books in the shelves."It is because I just want to learn fast. And in my own way I guess.." 

                                    Anne just help you to find books. Anne is the type of person who doesn't like to save money. She LOVES to spend it. And anything that prevents to spend much money.. she calls it cheap. "Aha! This is it!" you declared as you raise the book. "Yes! Imma read it tonight! Okay unnie, I'm gonna buy this." you declared as you go to the cashier. "Miss, here!" you gave the cashier your book. She smiled but stiffened as she see your face. "Omona! dangsin-eun Ricky-ui aein issseubnikka (당신은 리키의 애인 있습니까?)?! ~~~~~-ah?!" she blurted out. "Eh?" you asked in a confused tone. You aren't that great in speaking in Korean, right?

                                    "She asked if you're the lover of Ricky." Anne said, sensing that you need translations. You mouthed 'O' and face the cashier. "Neh!" you said. "Sign preaseu (that's 'please' said with a Korean accent)!" the cashier beamed as she give you a piece of paper and pen. You turned red and rub the back of your neck, but you still signed her paper. "Here.." you said as you handled her the paper shyly. "Never thought I'm getting popular...", you thought as you get your book.Anne smirked as if she's reading your thoughts.

                                   Suddenly, your c-phone ring. You quickly pull it out and answer it.

Phone Conversation:

You: Annyeong~

Ricky: ~~~~~~-ah! Where are you?

You: Umm.. outside the bookstore..

Ricky: Just stay there and I'll fetch you! And prepare to meet Teen Top.

You: Okay! Oppa, I'm with Anne unnie. Can she go with us?

Ricky: Yes, of course! You can't just leave her there,right?

You: Gomowo!! Sarang-.. I mean.. yay!*blushes*

Ricky: O-Okay! *coughs*Bye!

You: Bye~~

End of phone conversation

                             You hung up then squeal. "Gaah!! I almost said that word! Whew.." you shouted. "Eh? What's wrong?" Anne asked. You blush and cover your face."N-nothing. Anyway, unnie prepare yourself to meet Teen top 'cause you're going with me!" you said. Annne jump happily. "Yay!! Yay!!" she beamed like a child. Then she fix herself. "I look good don't I?" You nod your head and give her two thumbs up. The two of you fix yourselves and wait for Ricky.

                             After 30 minutes of waiting, Ricky finally arrived. "Mian! It's a bit traffic." Ricky said. "I don't care!! I just want to meet the whole Teen Top family! Woohoo~ Come now ~~~~~~~-ah!" Anne shouted as she grab your hand towards the van. You grab Ricky's hand. "Come on oppa!!" you said. Ricky blushed when you grab his hand but you're focused on Anne so you didn't noticed.

                           When you get inside the car, Ricky is still blushing but now you noticed it. You touch his head. "Oppa how can you be so red when you aren't sick?" you asked. Ricky suddenly back away and tumbled down. "Ahh!!" he shouted. You gasp."Ah! Oppa, Gwenchana?"

Ricky POV

                            Gaah.. She touch my hand. I can feel my self blushing now. "Oppa how can you be so red when you aren't sick?" a voice asked. I look at her and saw it was ~~~~~~!! She's touching my forehead!! I back away and tumbled down. "Ahh!" I shouted. Gaah.. I'm such an epic fail! "Ah! Oppa, Gwenchana?" she asked me. I quickly return to my seat. "Neh! Ahaha.." I fake a laugh. She look at me. "Okay.." Then she look at Anne and start talking to her. Yah Ricky! Why are you acting like this infront of her?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my lovely readers~ I'm back and I'm so happy. Sorry for not updating for so long! Anyways, I hope you enjoy it. And I so love you guys! I'm so happy I got 38 subscribers already! :'> I'm so happy!

So don't forget to subscribe, comment and befriend me!! :))

Here are my presents for you guys!!

tumblr_lpwfapfrLr1qaql3oo1_500.gif

tumblr_lq9ke195ny1qel2iwo1_500.gif

tumblr_lpqr45f2Dp1qes5uh.gif

LOL! xD

And last but not the least is.. THIS!!

tumblr_lr1i3qeilW1qmo7xw.gif

Yay!! :))