Pictures, Books and Messages!

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

  Flashback..  

 Suddenly you felt sleepy. Ricky felt your sleepiness so he place your head on his shoulders. "Sleep now, Kitten." you whispered to your ear. "Gomowo.." you mumbled. "Sweet dreams.." he said then kiss your forehead.

End of Flashback..            

 

                           "~~~~~~-ah. Wake up. We're here." Ricky said as he gently shook you. "Mmmrph.." you mumbled. "She isn't waking, is she? Aigoo.. She's a heavy sleeper when she's tired." Anne sighed.

Ricky POV:

                          "She isn't waking, is she? Aigoo.. She's a heavy sleeper when she's tired." Anne noona sighed. I look at ~~~~~~'s angelic face. She's so beautiful even though she's sleeping. But she's beautiful as always! Aigoo ~~~~~-ah.. Why are you making me fall for you deeply each day? I sigh and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Eotteokhae ~~~~~-ah?" I mumbled as I gaze at her sleeping face. Suddenly, an idea popped in my mind. Should I do it? Yes! I'll do.

Anne's POV:

                          I look at Ricky as he gaze at ~~~~~~. He's lovesick! You can see it by the way he stares at her. Anytime now, my ~~~~~~ will melt because of his stares. ~~~~~~~-ah! You're so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He's so deeply in love with you! Young love~

                        Suddenly, Ricky look at me and began to rub the back of his neck. And he's blushing? Omo! Something's fishy in here! Wait a minute... Don't tell me he wants to kiss her! It's what I see in k-dramas! When the person that boy likes is sleeping, the boy will kiss her! I think Ricky's gonna ask me about it it! Omo! Omo!

                       Ricky breathe in deeply and began to talk."Noona.. Can I-"

                       "Kiss her?Neh! It's alright! Don't worry I won't tell her! It's our secret." I giggled and winked. Well I think he's gonna stutter or something, so why not help him to say it! 

                        Rickly turned red as a tomato. Kekeke! What a good sight to see! :"> I'm such a lucky fan~ But he wave his hands in an abusive manner. Wait.. Is there such thing? Okay.. It's juat like this..

tumblr_lgqul6cZb51qamguy.gif               

    "N-Noona! You're wrong! I don't wanna kiss-"

 

                    "You don't want to her?! Wae?! Is something wrong with my ~~~~~~~?!" I shouted, shocked. First, I was shocked 'cause he doesn't want to kiss her. Hello! ~~~~~ is a girl who is almost perfect! She's the perfect girlfriend! She's pretty! I swear! And second, I was shocked 'cause afterall the shouts, ~~~~~ is still sleeping.

                    "It's not that I don't want to kiss her but that's not what I'm thinking.." he explained. My shoulders deflated. Oh man! I was over reacting! And so much for kdramas! Ugh.. My silly imaginations and me!

3rd person POV:

                    "So.. What's in your mind?" Anne asked. Ricky smiled and look at you. "I will just carry her." he smiled. "Sure.." Anne sighed, still disappointed to the fact that there's no kiss.  So Ricky piggyback you. Anne carried your things.When Anne saw it, she thought it was cute so she start to take pictures secretly. "Kekeke! ~~~~-ah! You better thank me for this!" She thought while smirking.

                    Anne opened the door for Ricky. "Ricky-ah! I'm just gonna drink water place her on our bed. It's on the 2nd floor." Anne said and rushed to the kitchen. Ricky just agreed and carry you upstairs. He looked for your room and soon saw it. He opened the door and place you carefully on the bed. When he was about to  stand up, you suddenly hug him tight. "Mom.." you mumbled. Ricky blushed madlyn and tried to remove you. "Ya.. I'm n-not your umma.." he stuttered. You still hug him and he's still blushing madly. "Oh gosh.. I'm BMTYWESMFing here!" Ricky thought. (A/N: BMTYWESMF means Blushing Madly That You Won't Even See My Face.. LOL! I just made it up! xD)

                  While the two of you are in that position, Anne came. She was about to to enter but she saw you and Ricky. She began to take out her phone and take pictures secretly. She want to squeal so bad but she can't or else.. "~~~~~~.." Ricky mumbled. Then you finally let go. Ricky breathe in for air and walk towards the door. Anne panicked and think for ideas. She can't be seen by him! Then she run towards the stairs. She acted as if she's about to go up. Ricky go out the room and rushed to the stairs. He met Anne. "Yo!" Anne greeted. Ricky smiled to her. Anne saw the blush in the face of Ricky.

                "Kekeke.. The blush! It's soo evident~~ So.. Why don't I ?" Anne thought and evilly smirked. She wrinkled her forehead. "Omo! Eotteokhae?! Why are you so red? Are you sick?" she asked, sounding so worried. SHE'S THE BEST ACTRESS EVER. "A-ani! Gotta go!" Ricky stuttered and blush more. He rushed to the door. He run towards the van and get inside of it. "You alright? You seemed so red." the driver remarked as he eyed Ricky. "Neh ahjusshi! Let's go!" he said.

               Meanwhile, inside the house, Anneis smirking to herself. She go down stairs and watch as the van disappear. She grab a chocolate bar and look at your pictures. "So sweet~ I wish me and Leo are always like this!" she mumbled. 

              Suddenly, you woke up. You change your clothes before going down stairs. You decided to wear a long shirt revealing your fair legs. Then you go down stairs. "Unnie.. How did I go upstairs?" you yawned as you rub your eyes. "Cute.." Anne mumbled as she take a picture of you rubbing your eyes. "Umm? Ricky carried you. Wait a sec. Give me your c-phone." she said. You gave her your c-phone. "Ricky oppa carried me.." you said as you nod your head numerous times.Then your eyes widened when you realised what you said.

              "Ricky oppa carried me?! Why didn't you stop him?!" you whined. "Oh puh-lease.. What's the big deal?"Anne asked as she toss you your phone. You caught it. "Unnie! I'm a bit heavy! Wait. What did you do with my phone?" you asked/shouted. "Just send a message~"she sang. You look at your sentbox and your eyes widened. "NOOO!!"

At Teen Top's Dorm..

            Ricky go inside of their dorm. "Ricky-ah~" Chunji greeted. "Hyung.." Ricky smiled and sit on the sofa beside Changjo. "Take care of Ricky. He was so red when we drive his girl home." the driver told Chunji then close the door. Chunji look at Ricky who's staring into space. "Hyung! What's wrong with him?" Ljoe asked Chunji and point Ricky. "Lovesick!" he whispered. Ljoe mouthed 'O' and sit beside Ricky.

               Suddenly, Ricky's phone ring. He opened it as Ljoe and Ricky peek. All of their eyes widened and began to BMTYWESMF. (A/N: kekeke.. :))

              CAP, Chunji and NIel look at them. Then Chunji grab Ricky's c-phone to see what's in it. CAP and Niel look at it and the three of them reacted the same. "W-why is that l-like that?!" Ljoe stuttered still BMTYWESMFing. In case you're wondering what's in the message, it's your picture rubbing you eyes and ONLY WEARING A LONG SHIRT. "I d-don't know.." Ricky replied. Then Chunji scroll down and saw a text.

 

               Ricky-ah! Isn't your girlfriend hot and cute?!

               You better thank me for this!

               Don't show it to your hyung and Changjo. They might get attracted! ;D

              -with love,

               Anne noona~ ^.~

                   "Aigoo noona.." Chunji smiled and thought of teasing Ricky. "Changhyun! ~~~~~ is soo hot!" Chunji teased. "Hyung!" Ricky roared as he chase Chunji. Suddenly, his phone ring again. He snatch it from Chunji and read the message.

To: Me! (A/N: This is based from his phone!)

Fr: Kitty

Oppa.. Mian about the message earlier.

 

To: kitty

Fr: Me!

It's alright.. I think..

              He pressed the button send, still blushing with his hyungs and Changjo-except for CAP and Chunji. CAP fake a cough so everyone can go back to themselves. "So.. Where will celebrate my, Changjo and Ljoe's birthdays?" CAP asked s if he's talking to the air.

Well here are their thoughts...

 She looks hot with those clothes! - Ljoe

Killer legs!- Niel

I'm so jealous! Hyung's so lucky!- Changjo

These guys! - CAP

Kekeke.. Aigoo.. These dongsaengs!- Chunji

~~~~~~! Why are you doing this to me?- Ricky

In your house..

              "Unnie!!" you shouted as you continue to hit Anne with pillows. She just shrug. When she was about to bite her chocolate, you get it and stuff it in your mouth. You grab your things and stormed upstairs.Anne watched you as you go up. After you've gone, she smirked as she brought out another chocolate bar and looked at more of your pictures.

              You went to your room and flopped down exhaustedly on your bed. "AIGOO! UNNIE! YOU'RE SOOO MEAN!! How can I even show my face to him now?!" you shouted frustatedly. You just grab your bag and took your newly bought book. Then you remembered  what happened in your 1st date. "How about search for the meaning of their conversation?" you mumbled as you search the words they said.

            Then your eyes widended and you blushed madly as you saw these words.

그녀는 이뻐-geunyeoneun ippeo- She's so pretty (That's what the schoolboy said.)

아름다운 - areumdaun- beautiful (What Ricky said)

           Then you immediately close your book and turn off the lights. "Aaahh.. So that's what they said." you thought as you giggled. Suddenly, your c-phone rang. You look at it.

To:  ~~~~~

Fr: Teddy Oppa~

Kitty~ Are you sleeping?

To: Teddy Oppa~

Fr: ~~~~~

No.. Why?

To: ~~~~~

Fr: Teddy Oppa~

Do you wanna go here tomorrow? We're gonna celebrate Ljoe hyung, Changjo and CAP hyung's birthdays!

Please come! Any time is okay! :))

To: Teddy Oppa~

Fr: ~~~~~~

You said it! I'll come but I will not be telling you what time~ Oppa! You better sleep now!

Or else you'll have panda eyes..

To: ~~~~~

Fr: Teddy Oppa~

Okay! You too~ G'night..

To: Teddy Oppa~

Fr: ~~~~~~

Goodnight! :*

To:~~~~~~

Fr: Teddy Oppa~

Oh! Is that a kiss? :">

To: Teddy Oppa~

Fr: ~~~~~

Aigoo! >////< Are you teasing me? Goodnight oppa....

To: ~~~~~~

Fr: Teddy Oppa~

Okay! Night!

                 You smiled at his message and go to your dreamland.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you liked it? I hope you did! And I'm sorry for not udating for like 76548035604 years! Mianhe! *Bows*

Super Belated Happy bday to Minsoo oppa!!

tumblr_lkybls2EnQ1qjlqz1o1_400.gif

tumblr_lpax0bB2O11qcncqmo6_250.gif

 

Next is Jonghyun oppa~~

tumblr_ln2kw9EE6i1qhwguzo1_400.gif

 

Aigoo! Changjo oppa's a great dancer! He's seducing you! LMFAO! xD

changjooo.gif

 

He loves you~~

tumblr_lro1fcnjUA1r2k2lxo1_250.gif

 

Yeah...

And advance happy bday to my BIAS!!!!! BYUNGHUN OPPA~~~~<3

tumblr_lr7xa1qXED1qav53ko1_500.gif

I love him rapping his lines!!

th_ljoe.gif

Oppa's so cool~~

ljoe_teen_top_supa_luv_4_by_fyteentop-d3

Yeah.. It's THE LJOE.

l.joesocute.gif

Hihihihi! :">

tumblr_ll05gkr9ny1qfpslyo1_400.gif

And now for your boyfriend!

tumblr_lgegs4ixHC1qzk7zq.gif

th_ricky.gif

Aigoo!  He's still cute even though he looks.... crazy..

tumblr_li16sbDVid1qbnntvo1_400.gif

Yeah! We love you..

Please comment, subscribe and befriend me!

Thanks for reading !