Meeting Teen Top

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

 

 

                       "~~~~~~-ah! We're here!" Ricky said. You stand up and grab Anne's hand. "Yay! We're going to meet Teen Top!" you squealed. "Pali! Come on you slowpoke!" Anne scolded and grabs your hand. You quickly go out of the van with her. "Oppa please lead the way!" you said to Ricky. Ricky nod and lead you and Anne. As you get inside of the building, people started to take some pictures and greet Ricky. Anne suddenly looks at you. "I think 'm so selfish..." Anne whispered to you. "Eh?! Why?" you whispered in a confused tone. Then she let go of you. "You should be with your boyfriend, ya know?" she said and pushed you towards Ricky. "He should be the one warming your hand instead of me." she continued. You blushed and she pushed you closer to Ricky until you bump him.

                     Ricky looks at you when you bumped him. "Wae? Do you need something?" he asked in a concerned tone. "No-" you were cut-off by Anne when she grab your hand and Ricky's hand. "Neh. Hold her hand, dude. So she can't get lost. She's your girlfriend anyway." She said confidently and put your hand and Ricky’s hand together. Your face flushed red, so as Ricky’s. You glance at Anne and saw her smirk.

                 The two of you hold hands in your way to Teen Top’s room. “Omo! That’s the room!” Anne squealed as she point to a room saying ‘Teen Top’. The three of you go infront of the door. You breathe in deeply. “Don’t be nervous ~~~~~-ah. Everything’s gonna be alright. They’ll like you.” Ricky said sweetly as he squeezes your hand. “Thanks.” You smiled. Anne just rolls her eyes. “Stop making lovey-dovey! I’m so excited to meet them! ” she whined. “Okay guys! Get ready to meet Teen Top!” Ricky said as he twist the knob. You bit your lower lip and your heart went crazy. “Don’t be so nervous, ~~~~!!” you thought as you close your eyes.

             You opened your eyes and saw 5 good-looking young men standing infront of you. “Yeoppeo!” you heard a voice said. You look at them. You saw Anne almost crying. “Unnie is over-reacting again.” You thought as you roll your eyes. “Well, aren’t you gonna introduce them to us?” the black-haired guy or the smallest guy (a/n: I dunno how I’ll describe him! They’re all good-looking after all.. Sorry for the term.. T^T I can’t even say the hottest because your partner is Ricky! Mian..)said in english.

76ekit

(A/N: Ljoe oppa change his hairstyle already! I saw this in twitter! keke.. Any hair color suits him! Still handsome~)

 

       “Ohh..neh!” Ricky said and let you and Anne come in. “Teen Top, this is ~~~~~!” Ricky said. “Annyeong!” you said and bow. “Don’t be so formal!” the smallest guy said. “She’s such a cutie~” the light browned haired guy said in English.

86414030.jpg                      

You blushed at his comment. “Neh!” the thick lip guy and the other guy agreed.

 

azctf.jpg

“Yah! Stop saying that! She’s Ricky’s girl!!” the muscled man said.

 

cap1.jpg

                           They all shut up and the first guy who talked to you shakes your hand. “Annyeong! I’m Ljoe! You can call Ljoe or Byunhyun oppa.” He said. You smiled sweetly to him earning a pinch from him. “You’re so cute~ I should be the one in MNET scandal with you!” he whined. You blushed and Ricky suddenly hug you protectedly. “Ani! ~~~~~~ is only mine!” he said childishly. All of them laugh. “Whatever hyung!” the other guy said and walk towards you. “Annyeong I’m Changjo! Are you my noona?” he asked. “Ani..” you replied. “Yes! Now I have a dongsaeng! Annyeong ~~~~!!” he cheerfully said. “Waeyo Changjo? Is your girlfriend a noona?” Ricky asked. “Neh. Same age as you.” He replied. “Is he in MNET Scandal too?” you asked Ricky. Ricky nod. “Hey pretty! I’m Chunji! I’m your Chunji oppa~” he seductively said and wink. You blushed. “Hyung! That’s my girl!” Ricky said.”WHATEVER RICKY!!” Chunji said.

 

                      “I’m Niel! I’m your oppa too!” the thick lip guy said. “Hi NIel.. oppa..”’ you mumbled. “Waahh! That’s cute! It’s actually my first time called as oppa!!” Niel said. “~~~~~-ah! Call me oppa too!” Ljoe said. “Ljoe Oppa..” you said. “Cute! Your aegyo is irresistible! The two of you should be called as the aegyo couple! But you’re cute even though you’re not trying to!” Ljoe said. “Hey! Hey! Don’t forget me! Hi ~~~~~~-ah! I’m CAP! You can call me Minsoo oppa!” the muscled man said. ”Annyeong Minsoo oppa!” you said.

                     “Wait! Who’s this pretty noona?” Chunji said as he scooted towards Anne. “That’s Anne and she’s taken! She’s already engage, Chunji! Don’t you dare to get her.” Ricky said. “Chinja? Aigoo.. Why are pretty girls taken? First, ~~~~~, now Anne noona!” Chunji whined. “Kekeke.. Forever alone!” Niel said. “Ani! There’s still Chunjoe!” Chunji said. “Ani!! I don’t like you!” Ljoe shouted as he hide behind you.

                    All of you just laugh and have fun the whole day. When the night came you said your goodbyes. "Kekeke.. Just tell me if you don't like Ricky anymore, I'm always available!" Ljoe whispered to you and wink. You lightly punch his arm and smile. "Haha.. I'll think that over!" you joked. "Okay! I'll be waiting! Just joking! i hope you'll be happy with Ricky! Bye ~~~~~.." Ljoe said as he ruffle your hair. "Neh! Bye oppa! Bye Teen Top oppas!" you said and go beside Anne. Ricky grab your hand. "Let's go home!" he said as he opened the door of the van for you. You go inside and sit between Ricky and Anne. 

                  When the van moved, Anne suddenly scream. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! I DIDN'T GET AN AUTOGRAPH!!!" she cried. "It's alright, I'm here!" Ricky said. "Gomowo Ricky-ah!" Anne said. 

                   Suddenly you felt sleepy. Ricky felt your sleepiness so he place your head on his shoulders. "Sleep now, Kitten." you whispered to your ear. "Gomowo.." you mumbled. "Sweet dreams.." he said then kiss your forehead.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Annyeong guys!! I hope you  like it! Sorry if it's short! I'm a bit busy here.. Anyways i hope you'll comment! I need your comments, guys! AND HERE'S A MESSAGE FOR YOU...

I LOVE YOU!!! So I'll give you another present! Or should I say.. PRESENTS!

L.Joe & Ricky

HAHAHA! I LOVE IT!! 

tumblr_lg1y21c9xS1qcq8k2o1_400.gif

YES I LOVE YOU!! YOU! YOU!

Gif ChunJi teen top

Do I have to confirm it? YES YOU! YOU! 

AND NOW THIS IS FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND!!

tumblr_l7kdmlh3sc1qc14s7.gif 

teen top gif

SO FIGHTING!!!

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND BE FRIEND ME!!! WOOHOOO~