My boyfriend?!

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

Back at the house . . .

               "Uwa~... oh, it's this late already?"

                Your friend finally wakes. She stretches more and takes her sweet time doing it while you experience emotional turmoil back at the park.

                She checks her phone to see her messages.

                "Huh, so she didn't even text me? Not even a note? Aish.."

                I wonder why she went to the park at such an early time, she thought. "She hates waking up early more than I do." She takes a look at her phone. She didn't even call- Wait a sec! She takes another glance at her phone... and looks at the date. "Omo! It's February 14! Valentines day! Her heart must be breaking in pieces...She needs comfort... which is up to me! TO THE PAAAARRRK!" She immediately changes clothes and runs like crazy.

 

Back to you  (at the park) . . .

              You can't believe your eyes. It's Ricky of Teen Top!! He give you flowers."~~~~~~... Will you be my girlfriend?" You gulp. "MNET?" He nods. 

               You want to run away, but you know you can't escape this situation. He's now your boyfriend even without your consent. Suddenly, you hear your friend's voice.

              "~~~~~!" She runs towards you."You alright?"

             Then she turns around and sees Ricky. You felt her stiffen and knew she wanted to squeal.

             "C-Can I borrow her?" Ricky seemed confused but said yes. She grabs your arm and leads you (wait, no.. more like DRAGS you) to somewhere out of Ricky's earshot.

             "That's Teen Top's Ricky, right? Omo! I gotta get an autograph!" your friend squealed.

             "Unnie, don't squeal.. And unnie,yes, that's Ricky. I know you know it. Anyway, what are you doing here?"

             "Because I thought you were already crying to death. But what is happening? What's with the flowers? It's not anything serious, right?"

             "Well, I guess it's a bit complicated. He's asking me to be his girlfriend."

             Unexpectedly, she laughs.

            "U-unnie, is anything wrong?" Your unnie's reaction was freaking you out.

            "Hahaha... it's just that I thought you said he asked you to be his girlfriend! Hahaha.. it's just ridiculous! Say that again?"

            "Unnie, you didn't hear me wrong, he's really asking me to be his girlfriend!"

            A moment of silence. . .

            "WHAT?! G-G-GIRLFRIEND?!"

            "Yeah unnie.."

            "Then you're the lucky foreigner!"

            "Yeah.. I guess I said that but.. I don't want to have a boyfriend!!!! AGAIN..I'm just scared.."

            "Aish.. You little killjoy! He won't hurt you.."

            "Oh, yeah? Says who?"

            Then the both you look at Ricky and Ricky stared at you too.

            "OK..OK..He doesn't look like a player."

            "And you know... I know more facts about him... He ain't bad."

            "Ok, unnie. I'll give it a try."

            Then your friend left. You go to Ricky's side. "So where are we going now?" He holds your hand and lets you sit on the bench. He brings out two phones from his pocket. "These are our couple phones." He gives you one of the phones that he was holding. "Soo..we'll use these to text each other?" He nodded.

            You just stare at the phone, still trying to comprehend of what's really happening.

           Oh man, I can't believe I'm actually doing this..

            "You want to eat something?" He suddenly asked you.

            "Huh? Oh, um, sure! Why not?" you smile awkwardly.

            The two of you go to a nearby Cafe. The atmosphere was too quiet for comfort so you start a conversation...AGAIN.

            "So....Why are you so good in speaking in English? Did you grew up at another country?"

            "I didn't. English is just my specialty."

            "Wow..So why did you chose a foreigner for a Korean show?"

            "Well, it's not that the show choses foreigners. It's just that since they wanted this season to be special for Valentine's they decided to chose heartbroken people."

            "Ohh..So this show actually knows that I'm... heartbroken?" you asked timidly. "Did you guys send a spy or something? How did you even know that?" You grow more curious everytime he answers your questions.

            "Actually an accomplice with a hidden camera followed you. Since they heard you about your story, they started to follow you... and well.. it started at the airport."

            "REALLY.. I didn't even noti-.. Wait... is that accomplice the same weirdo who has been bumping into me?"

            "You're perfectly right. But since you noticed him, I guess that means he's no good at spying"

            "HEY, I HEARD THAT!" someone from a distance called out.

            "Well, I guess he's still monitoring you," he chuckled.      

            "That ajusshi is bad. Letting others know how I feel without me even knowing.." you pouted. You complained about it, but you knew that wasn't the real reason you were upset. Now you actually have no choice but to face something that you've avoided for so long... moving on.

                "So your break-up with your ex-boyfriend really left a scar in your heart?"

                His question caught you off-guard so you were quite speechless.

                He seemed to see something in your expression cause the next thing he said was "Oh, sorry about that. I really have that habit of being frank about things. Just ignore that-"

               "No, it's okay." Now it was his turn to be surprised. "I'll have to face it someday anyway, so.."

               You look down and remember the face of that freak. You feel warm tears slide down from your eyes. "Omo! What am I doing?" You try to stop your tears from falling but they won't obey you. Instead they just keep on falling. 

              Come on tears! you scolded. Stop! You're embarassing me! This is not the time to be a sprinkler.

               Suddenly, you feel a warm hand wipe off your tears.  It was Ricky.

              "I'm sorry for reminding you of the past. Don't worry.. that's all it is, the past. What's important is the present, it's you and me." Your tears stop. You smiled and decided to change the topic.

                 "So.. How long will we be doing this?"

                 "It usually last for a week but since it's a Valentine's special, it'll be a month."

                 "Then let's have fun in those days!" You cheerfully say to him. You stand up and he stands up with you.

                 He looks at you."So... where do we start?"

                 "Hmm.. I think I want to go home first. Unnie is making lunch. Wanna walk? Our house is just near." Ricky nods.

                 The two of you walk, hand in hand, swaying your arms together.

                Maybe it's not such a bad thing at all..

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isn't it cheesy? My sis/editor change some super cheesy parts! The past thingy it's supposed to be like.."Past is past..Now it's present it's all about you and me.."Ain't that more adorable? I just love the past is past thingy..

Sorry guys for the late update.. I'm busy with studying.And I thank those people who subscribe to my story!! I love you all! Anyway I had fun while describing her freaking jerk boyfriend. I can't use really really bad words or else.. If my sisters read those bad bad words.. I'll be dead.

              Anyway..AGAIN..guys please keep on subscribing, reading and add me as your friend! ^^