Welcome to Korea!

MNET Scandal with Teen Top

                  "Miss, would you like to have a cup of coffee?" a stewardess asked you. You remove your headphones. "No thanks." You are with your bestfriend to visit Korea. It is a special Valentine gift from your bestfriend's boyfriend. He said that he knows that you and your bestfriend want to go to Korea with your boyfriends in the coming Valentines day, but the problem is you just broke up because of a third party. That's why he just treated you both and said he will just follow when it's time to go back.

                    We will now land to Incheon Airport. Your friend was so excited."~~~~~~! We're finally landing! Omo..Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae!" You just look at her with your "i'm so sad" and "i can't move on" face. She clings to your arms to make you smile."Ya! You're only 15 years old! Not like me 25. There are a lot of good and handsome boys out there! Besides you're still young so you have more time."

                 The plane finally lands. You stand up with your friend and get your things. She brushes your hair with her fingers. "Don't worry. We'll remove that heartache. Don't think about that 3rd party girl and that good for nothing jerk. Let's be happy, just the two of us." "OK,unnie"

                Then a man accidentally bumps into you.  He sure looks weird.[outfit:http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7TVmBBSBGlegqbESGOrfioqkjJ8RykG1F2lEwhfiZ22R5n4wwIQ] " Mianhe. Welcome to Korea!" Then he runs away. Your friend checks to see if you're hurt. "What's with that man? It's like he bumped you on purpose. Aish. People these days!" You just continued walking. " What a weird man..How did he even know we're not Koreans? He didn't even look at me."

                 You just ride the taxi. "Wow is Korea this beautiful?" The taxi driver laughs "Yes..It's really that beautiful. Also the people" You can't really understand what he says. You only know few Korean words but your friend is great in Korean language. Then your friend looks at the driver. "Who? Like Sungmin? Kyuhyun? Jaejoong? Jay park? Taecyon? Ljoe? Changjo?" All of you laugh and tell stories to reduce boredom.

              As you get off, your friend cover your eyes. "Ya! Unnie..What's this?" Your friend removes her hands. "TA- DA!" [House:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRtrj1p6F-j5_BCCDhd7oanBG1kzR-J4uAiPxvDp4flkmp0O6z0Q ] You jump and hug your friend. "OMO! Unnie you're so great! How did you get a house this huge? I'm sure it cost you a lot." She laughs." Haha.. With my boyfriend,duh! When we get married we're gonna live here."(Her friend's boyfriend is a rich man ya know..That's why he can buy them tickets and a house). You cling to your friend's arm. " Unnie, isn't that taking advantage of others? Anyway, I think we should go inside and see the rooms!"

 

________________________________________________________________________

At last! I already finish one chapter. I really hope you like it. There's no Teen top here yet but don't worry they'll be here...Soon.. :) Hey! Thanks to my unnie for correcting my grammar!:))

 It's really cold here! There's a storm..That's the reason why I can write this 'cause class are suspended. I just want to ask you,what name can I name her friend? I really can't decide. I'm planning that her friend is half-Korean that's why I'm planning to name her Lee something.... Just comment your answer!