A Strange Feeling !

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

Time to wake up early in the morning because it is now Monday. I do my daily routine and tada ^^. Her's my outfit :

 

 

After doing my daily routine, I wait for my bestfriends. While waiting, I already start day dreaming now about Junhyung, but Minhyun break it.

 

"Cool unnie, we are here, good morning," Minhyun-ah greeted me and hug me.

"Unniw, are you still in the middle of your dream ?," HaeIn-ah asked.

"No I'm not, Let's go girls," I said and pick my things.

 

YOUR POV :

 

While walking, wah I can't help myself to stop thinking about him. 'Who's him ?,' I thought, and you guys know who he is. Then I suddenly remember that B2ST boys phone number is still not on me. 'Why don't I have their numbers ?,' I thought and took a deep breath.

 

"Is there a problem unnie ?," HaeI-nah asked.

"Nope ! By the way, do you have the phone number of B2ST ?," I asked and thought, "Do I like all their numbers ? or I just want to know Junhyung's number ?,'.

"No I don't have unnie, because for sure, If I asked their numbers, Hyunseung will insult me," she explained.

"It's okay. I'm gonna go ask them later," I said and keep on walking until  we reach the front gate of the school.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

This time, we went to our school without _____-ah and her friends. And as usual, girls already on our way to blocked us. In a few moment, I saw her coming and she was really beautiful but look upset. I was about to tell to Dongwoon that ______-ah already arrived, but I have never donne because I saw Hongki and his friends approached to them.

 

"Heh ! Why did she need to lie and use me," I whispered. "I think they can be a perfect couple," I added and walk away.

"Hey Junhyung where are you going ?," Yoon Leader yelled.

"I'm going ahead to the room, see you guys later," I said and left them alone.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When we entered the front gate, Hongki and his friends already approached to us. We just chat for a while, then me and Hongki went ahead to our room together. I can say that I feel safe that time, but when I suddenly saw Junhyung is already sitting on the chair next to me, it makes me feel nervous. He was looking at me really bad that time and I don't know why. I walk towards my chair and sat down, then I first greetd Woonie-ah and Seobie-oppa.

 

"Um, G-Good morning Junhyung-ah," I said really nervous, then he slowly look at me.

"Can we talk later ?," he asked, and I just nodded my head.

"Ne, Hyung why do you need to talk to her privately ?," Woonie-ah asked, but Junhyung didn't answer him.

"Woonie-ah don't worrym I won't let myself get hurt from him," I said and thought, 'It was the first I feel scared with someone,'.

 

While I was waiting for his sign that we need to talk, I let myself busy with something. And thank god Hongki-ah is on beside me to talk to me and make me laugh and smile.

 

"Ne, ______-ah, look," he said, when I look at him, he made a pig nose at himself and was really funny.

"Hongki-ah, stop that, you are soooo funny," I said while still laughing.

"Call me oppa _____-ah. Is that okay ?," he said and smile at me.

"Okay Hongki-oppa," I said and smile back at him.

 

I was happy chatting and joking around with Hongki-oppa that time, but Junhyung suddenly stand up and look at me. I guess it was his sign, so I stand up too and went out with him. I feel really nervous when we were walking through the corridors to the rooftop.

 

"Hey Miss. Crayz Cool Girl," he said. "Can you look at me first ?," he added, so I look at him and I was really scared.

"W-What ?," I yelled.

"I just want to ask you something," he said. "Why do you need to lie on your mom ?," he asked.

"B-Because I don't want to have a relationship with someone I did not met once," I answered. "And I don't like to have a boyfriend that I don't like,".

"You don't like ? But you are close with him now. And I guess he is a perfect boyfriend for you," he said.

"But I don't feel anything special for him !," I said. "Do you want to stop pretending ?," I asked but he did not answer me, so my tears started to flow. "Okay I understand ! But gave me time to have a courage to tell the truth to my mom," I ended and the tears keep on flowing.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I saw her crying for the first time, and it feels that it cause a pain in my heart. I don't know why but I feel that I want to hug he and say stop to cry. But I don't have the right to do it, because I am not really her boyfriend.

 

"Okay I'll give you a time, but make sure that it will be over as soon as possible," I said, the she tried to wipe her tears.

"Arasseo ! Komawo gwa mianhae," she said and suddenly run out.

 

After leaving me, I suddenly received a phone call on her mom.

"Yobosaeyo Achumonim," I said.

"Junhyung dear let's have a dinner later here in our house," she said.

"Now ?," I asked and feel shocked.

"Yeah ! So I'll wait for you and _____-ah okay," she said and already ended up the call.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

While I was walking back to my room, I can't stop my tears to fall. I was wondering what am I going to do about the problem I mad. I know that my mom will be become really mad, but I also know that it is the best way, to tell the truth.

 

"I huess I really need to accept the engagement with Hongki-oppa," I said. "But I still need time, so it means Junhyung-ah still needs to pretend, waaah!," I said madly.

 

When I was thinking about a best way to tell the truth, someone suddenly hold my hands. I don't know what happening to my heart, but it was panicking and beating more faster than before. So i look back and wah ! it is Junhyungah.

 

"What now ?," I asked with a bad look at him.

"Hey stop crying first," he said and wiped my tears. "We have a new problem now," he said and sigh.

"What is it ?," I asked.

"Your mom call me on the phone, and she's inviting me for dinner later," he said.

"Tell her you can;t go," I suggest.

"But I already say yes to her," he said.

"What are we gonna do now ?," I asked and panicked.

"I don't know too," he said and we both took a deep breath.

 

- END OF POV -

 

After the happenings, we went back together at our room that like nothing bad happened to us. And this time, I feel that we are already fine with each other. But still thinking about the dinner date later.

 

When we were at out chair , I was looking at Junhyung and smiling while watching him. Then I suddenly noticed that he is doodling something and I guess that was a star, and it was so cute.

 

"Junhyung-ah, that was so cute," I said. 'And the one who is doodling too,' I thought, then I pick my phone from my pocket and start taking a picture of it.

"Hey stop taking picture," he said and close his notebook. "Delete it on your phone," he added.

"I don't want," I said, then I use it as my wall paper and showed it to him. "So cute right ?," I added and giggle.

"Heh ! What a crazy cool girl," he smirked. "Let's meet later at the park, okay," he said and left me alone hmm.

 

Before I decided to meet up with him. I first went o other B2ST to spend a little timw with them. Then I let them went home first to make sure that one of them can't be able to saw me and Junhyung together. When theyleft me alone, I texted HaeIn-ah to text me if they alreay at their house before I finally went to the park.

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ....!

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE :')

= still in the middle of being a broken :') it's really hard for me to accept that news.