5 New Transfer Students ?

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

It's now Monday, time for me to do my daily routine in the morning. After doing mmy daily routine I went downstair to say goodbye to my mom. Here's my outfit.

 

 

"Mom I gotta go ! Bye", I said.

"Is Junhyung not going to picked you ?", she asked.

"Nope mom, but don't worry", I said, and finally leaved.

 

YOUR POV :

 

While I was walking towards our school, I saw my bestfriends together with B2ST. They all look close with each other, but it seems Hyunseung and HaeIn-ah is really not too close. Then I decided to approached to them.

 

""Good morning guys", I greeted them and smile.

"Cool unnie, good morning", Minhyun-ah said and hugged me. "You can't hug cool unnie now", she added and look at Woonie-ah.

"You guys looks close with each other now", I said. "But HaeIn-ah and Hyunseung-oppa looks not", I added.

"Yeah you're right ______-ah", Gikwang said. "It's because of being too bossy of Hyunseung", he added.

"I see ! How about you Woonie-ah and Minhyun-ah ?", I asked.

"We're just argueing about you all the time cool noona", Woonie-ah said.

"Then stop doing that okay", I said, then Doojoon oppa suddenly look at me. "Wae ?", I asked.

"How about you and Junhyung ? Are you guys friends now ?", he asked and I think about it.

 

While thinking about it, I also think about the day he came to my house to help me and to pretend as my boyfriend. And feels like yeah we're friends now, but he suddenly speak.

 

"That's too impossible", he said, and feels like he really mean it. "And we can't be friends", he added and makes my feelings hurt.

"Yeah he's right", I said and rolled my eyes on him. "And I'm not expecting you to be my friends too", I added and invited them to start walking.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When she rolled her eyes on me, feels like she is mad at me, but I don't know why. I think that it is because of what I said in front of my friends her friends. But I also think that's not. So I just let it and walk a far distance with them. And I feel annoyed by myself, because I can't control myself on watching her.

 

"Sigh, I don;t know what is happening to me too", I whispered and took a deep breath.

"What's the problem ?", Hyunseung asked.

"N-Nothing !", I said, and forced myself to not look at her.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When we entered the our own rooms, we notice that our classmate is talking about a 5 transfer students. But we just ignored it and sit at our chair, after waiting to our teacher, there are 3 new students beside her, then I saw that Hongki is one of them.

 

"Dongwoon let's switch our seat", Junhyung said and it seems he also notice Hongki.

"Wae Hyung ?", Woonie-ah asked and try not to switch with Junhyung.

"Don;t ask more. Just do it !", he aid and sign me to please Woonie-ah.

"It's okay Woonie-ah, let him sit beside me", I said. "I won't let him hurt me. And your still at behind my back right ?", I added.

"Arasseo cool noona", he said and finally switch with Junhyung. "Hyung I'm watching you from you back. Don't hurt cool noona", he added.

"Arasseo ! Arasseo !", he said and sit next to me.

 

Then our teacher let the new students to introduce their selves.

"Annyeong, Lee Hong Ki imnida", he said and smile cutely at everyone. "Nice to meet you ! Hope we can get along", he added.

"Song Seung Hyun imnida", he said and bow. "Nice to meet you all", he added.

"Choi Jong Hoon imnida", he said and smile. "Nice to meet you", he ended.

"Okay Seunghyun-ah and Jonghoon-ah you can sit behind Dongwoon", our teacher said.

"Hongki you can sit -----", being cut off by him.

"Excuse me Ajeomuni", he said. "But can I sit beside her", he added and pointed me.

"But someone is already sitting beside her", our teacher said.

"So can I talk to her ?", he said and start approaching to my seatmate. "Miss, can you let me sit beside her ?", he said it cutely and my seatmate just nodded.

 

Becaus of that, my teacher let it and start teaching us. I feel uncomfortable for the whole class, but times had passed and it seems change. I first try to observed him and I think he is kind, friendly and really fun to be with.

 

At the other side .... (HaeIn-ah is the speaker)

 

When our teacher entered the room, no one is with her. But she suddenly announced the we have a new 2 classmates. She called them and we finally saw them. They are 2 boys and I like the one of them.

 

"Okay class quiet, let them introduce their selves", she said.

"I hope we can be friends", I said happily.

"Hey don't you hear our teacher said quiet", Hyunseung said. "And I guess he can't be your friend", he added.

"Who are you ? Do I know you ?", I said.

"Ms. Lee Hae In and Mr. Jang Hyun Seung, I said quiet", the teacher said, so we finally stopped argueing.

 

Then the 2 students start introducing them selves.

"Annyeonghasaeyo modu, Lee Jae Jin imnida", he said. 'Wah ! We have the same surename', I thought and giggled.

"Annyeong, Choi Min Hwan imnida", he said. "Hope we can get along everyone", he added and the girls started shouting and saying, "Oppa sit beside me".

"Girls enough ! Jaejin-ah and Minhwan-ah, I  will let you choose where do you want to sit", she said.

 

Then Jaejin start thinking where he's going to sit, and finally he decided. I was shocke when I saw him approaching to me and asked me, "Hello HaeIn-ah, right ? Can I sit beside you ?". Then I just nodded and keep on watching him while sitting next to me. While his friend Minhwan decided to sit beside Minhyun-ah.

 

"Heh ! Is this the first time you saw a guy ?", Hyunseung suddenly speak. "You might dribble a saliva", he added and slowly laugh.

"None of your business, hmm", I said and let him teasing me.

 

BACK TO YOU ..!

 

On the lunch time, me and B2ST together with my bestfriends meet at the canteen. That's our meeting place now haha. We eat together and we chat a lot when we finished eating.

 

"Unnie, we have new 2 classmates", Haein-ah said happily.

"Oh really ? We have too, but they are 3", I said.

"And you know cool unnie, Haein unnie and the one new students look really close already", Minhyun-ah said.

"It's not only m----", she was cut off by Hyunseung. "Minhyun-ah is right. It seems that Jaejin has no good taste", he said.

"Hey what do you mean by that ?", HaeIn-ah pouted.

"What I mean is----", Hyunseung is being cut off by someone.

 

"Annyeong HaeIn-ah ! Is they're your friends ?", the guy asked.

"Annyeong oppa !", she greeted. "Yeah they are ! This is ______-unnie, my bestfriend", HaeIn-ah introduced me.

"And this are Dongwoon, Yoseob and Junhyung. Yoon Leaders friend", she added.

"Nice to meet you all ! Jaejin imnida", he said. "And by the way I'm with my friends too", he added.

"Really ?", HaeIn-ah said and Jaejin start on introducing them.

"This is Seunghyun, Jonghoon and Hongki", he said.

"Nice to meet you everyone", Hongki said and was about to approached to me but Junhyung him.

"Excuse me ! But I need to talk to ______-ah", Junhyung said.

"Ne Hyung, Wae ?", Woonie-ah asked, but he already pulled me away from them.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

"Sigh, another problem !", I whispered when I saw Hongki was about to approached to _____-ah. So I make a way to block him. "Excuse me ! But I need to talk to ______-ah", I said as an excuse for everyone and it was really shameful for me.

 

We went to a place that far from them, and was about to leaved her alone. But she suddenly hold my hands to make me stop. I don't why my heart suddenly beat so fast and it seems to explode any time. So I turn back to her and remove her hands from holding.

 

"What ?", I asked.

"Are you going to leave me here alone ?", she said, actually I found a Green House so I choose to went there.

"Of course ! I just make a way for you to keep a distance from him", I said. "And I still need to pretend in fron of him, right ?", I added.

"Yeah I know ! But this place is too really far from them", she said. "So, don't leave me alone", she added.

 

So okay I stay with her for an hour and I suddenly asked her about the lied she made and cause a really big trouble for me, sigh.

 

"Ne, when did you plan to ended up this stupid thing ?", I said.

"Until that Hongki gave up on me", she said.

"But what if he didn't want to give up you ?", I asked.

"Then I'll be the one who will going to give up on him", she said and look down.

"Don't you like someone ?", I asked, but she didn't answer me. So I just let it and invite her to went back at our room.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

When we were walking back to our room, I was thinking about the question he asked to me, 'Do I like someone ?', I thought and said, "But how can I know if I like someone ?". Because of being serious about thinking, I suddenly bump to someone.

 

"Cool noona, what happened ?", Is Hyung hurt you ?", Woonie-ah asked.

"What are you guys doing here ?", I asked.

"You guys took too long to went back, so we decided to come here", Yoon Leader-oppa explained.

"Hey Maknae stay away from cool unnie", Minhyun said pushed away Woonie-ah.

"Junhyung what did you do to _____-ah", Yoon Leader-oppa asked.

"Oppa don't be mad at him. He did not makes bad to me", I said and we finally parted.

 

- END OF POV -

 

After class, someone approached to and me a piece of letter.

"Wait ! From whom is this ?", I asked.

I don't know, he didn't even tell his name", he said and I let him go.

 

I was about to open it but Minhyun-ah suddenly hugged me from the back.

"Thank god, that maknae is not around you", she said while looking around.

"Oh your wrong ! I'm here little brat", Woonie-ah said and approach to me. "Cool noona let's walk along together", he added.

"No ! We can walk along wothout you", Minhyun-ah replied at him.

"I'm not asking you", Woonie-ah said and was about to start argueing.

"Okay guys that's enough. Let's walk along together adn spend a little time at the Park", Yoon Leader said and we all agree to him.

 

At the Park, we just chat around and eat a lot of foods. That was really happy. When time to go home, B2ST brought us home.

 

TO BE CONTiNUED .... :))

 

Me : Oppas Mianhae.

Junhyung : Wae ?

Me : It seems that I can't update this week.

Junhyung : Is that all ? And wae ?

Me : Because I need to focus on my studying.

Yoon Leader : It's okay we understand ^^ just take your time.

Me : Komawoyo oppa.