I Need Boyfriend !

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

When I went home, my mom was waiting for me to come. She said to me that we have something to talk about, so I went faster to my room to change my clothes. Here's my outfit ^^

After changing my clothes, I went back to my mom really excited. I approached to her and kiss her on her cheeks as my greeting.

 

"Hi mom ! What do you want to talk about ?", I asked her with a smile in my lips.

"I just want to say that, me and your dad decided to arrange an engagement for you !", she said and the smile in my lips erase.

"But mom !", I pouted and look down.

"Wae ? Is there someone you like ?", she asked, then I suddenly got an idea.

"What If I have ?", I asked.

"Then I will tell to your to cancel the engagement", she said. "But promise me to introduce that guy to me after 1 week", she added.

"Arasseo ! Komawoyo mom", I said and went back to my room.

 

Before I finally slept, I first think about finding my fake boyfriend. But it's really to think one, because I'm only new in my school. Then after thinking about it, I finally fall asleep. In the morning, I awake really early, so I decided to went to my school early too. I do my daily routine and tada, here's my outfit.

 

 

YOUR POV :

 

What will I do now ? Who will I asked ? Should I asked Dongwoon or one of the B2ST member ? Wah ! Ottokhajyo ? That was I was thinking while I was walking towards my school. Then I finally reach our school, I walk towards my room and i saw someone standing and looking outside the window.

 

"Um, good morning !", I greeted him.

"Oh it's you ! You're too early now huh", he said and he faced me.

"Wah ! It's you", I said. 'Should I ask him ?', I thought. "Ah never mind for sure he will not do it", I said.

"What are you saying there ?", he asked, but my phone suddenly ring so I went outside the room.

 

"Yobosaeyou !", I said.

"I forgot to tell that Hongki, the one you will become future husband will be there too ! So if no boyfriend appeared on saturday, your engagement to him will be continued", she explained.

"Arasseo ! Bye", I said.

"Bye", then she ended up the call.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I was always the first who came early in our class, but this time, someone suddenly opened the door and greeted me. Well I know who it's her already, because I know the tone of her voice. When I faced her, wow she makes me amazed with her again, because she's really beautiful. Then she suddenly receive a phone call while having a conversation with me, when she went back inside, she looks sad and i don't know why.

 

"Hey what's with you ?", I asked. "Is something bad happened ?", I added.

"Yeah ! And it is really a big problem", she said and took a deep breath.

"What is it ? Is there anything I can do to help you ?", I asked then she look happy when she heard it.

"Are you sure to help me ?", she asked and I just nodded. "I need a fake boyfriend. Can you pretend ?", she said.

"Fake boyfriend ? Wae ?", I asked.

"I need it because my mom and dad is arrange an engagement for me", she said. "If no boyfriend appeared on saturday, my engagemen will be annaounce", she added.

"But I can't help you. That's really a big problem. May be Dongwoon can help you", I said and start walking outside the room.

"Ne Junhyung, komawoyo. Don't tell to anyone about it", she said then i finally went outside and think about it.

 

- END OF POV -

 

After an hour Woonie-ah and other went to our room just to greet me. But because I don't want them to know about my problem, I pretend okay in front of them.

 

"Good morning noona", maknae and fake maknae unite, and as usual Woonie-ah approached to me to hug me.

"Good morning unnie", my bestfriends greeted eme, and Minhyun approached to me to pulled out Woonie-ah to me.

"Good morning HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah !", I gretted my bestfriends. "Good morning too oppas", I added with a cheerful condition.

 

"Cool noona, you're too early ?", Woonie-ah asked.

"Yeah ! Because I awake early in the morning too", I said and he finally sat beside me.

 

While we have a class, I can't stop thinking about the arrange engagement. I want to ask one of the B2ST but I'm too afraid that no one will forgive my favor. 'But why I asked Junhyung ?', I thought. 'Well it's because I know that he will reject my favor', I added and took a deep breath. "Ottokhajyo ?", I suddenly speak it too loud.

 

"Is there a problem Ms._____-ah ?", our teacher asked me and everyone laught at me.

"N-Nothing ! Mianhae", I said shyly and bow, then I remained silent.

 

After 1 week ....

 

YOUR POV :

 

"Sigh I didn't even asked anyone to help me, but I only asked is that boastful Junhyung", I said and took a deep breath. "For sure no boyfriend will appear here", I added. 'But hope he will come', i thought, then my mom called me.

"_____-ah ! Are you ready ?", my mom asked. Actually I was at my room preparing myself and make myself beautiful (as always).

"Yeah ! Just wait me there mom", I shout.

"Okay ! By the way, Hongki is already here", she added, and I continued preparing myself. Then I'm done ^^ here's my outfit :

 

 

Then I finally went down stair to deal with the guy who's going to be my future husband if no one appeared. Wah ! I hate this day. When I was down the stair I saw my mom and the Hongki she was telling, then I walk towards them.

 

"Hongki-ah, she's my daughter ______-ah", my mom introduce me, so I bow at him and smile.

"Hi _____-ah ! I'm Lee Hong Ki", he said and he looks cute and kind too. "Nice to meet you", he added and shake hands with me.

"N-Nice to meet you too", I said and we start chatting around.

 

- END OF POV -

 

While chatting around with them, feels like my mom suddenly remember about my fake boyfriend. 'Thank god', I thought and pretend that I also not know about it. But as time had passed, guess I was wrong because she suddenly asked me about it.

 

"Ne, ______-ah, your boyfriend is still not here", my mom said. "You should call him now", she added but I remember that i don't have the phone number of any B2ST member.

"Arasseo !", I said and slowly took my phone in my pocket.

 

When I was about to dial someone of my friend as an excuse, someone suddenly doorbell us. So my mom ordered our servant to open the door and look for it. Then our servant suddenly approached to me.

 

"Ms.______-ah, someone is looking for you ?", she said.

"For me ?", I said confusely. "Okay let him get in", I ordered, then I continued chatting with my mom, but suddenly greeted me and my mom.

 

"Good afternoon ______-ah and Achumonim", he greeted, and when I look back, wah ! it's Junhyung.

"Are you my daughter's boyfriend ?", my mom asked. "Come over here and sit down", she invited.

"Yeah I am Achumonim", he said. 'Wow ! Komawoyo for saving me', I thought while they were talking.

"And I'm also her classmate", he added.

"Really ? Well that's good at least you can take good care of her", my mom. 'Take good care ? Heh', I thought.

He smile and said, "By the way I'm Yong Jun Hyung, nice to meet you Achumonim".

"Ah I forgot to tell that this boy (Hongki) beside me, is the who will be engage with _____-ah, and I will still allowed him courting my daughter even thought I already met you", my mom explained.

"Mom ....", I was cut off by Junhyung.

"Then I'll make sure not to give your daughter to him", he said. 'Oh how sweet ! hat a great lier', I thought and smile at myself, then we start chatting around.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I feel frustrated chatting with them for an hour, I didn't even experienced too much time for the other peaple. Finally, her mom let me and that Hongki to went home. Then Hongki suddenly approached to me.

 

"Ne, you're lucky to have her as her boyfriend", he said. "You should take good care of her", he added. 'Why should I need ?', I thought.

"Heh ! You don't have to remind me", I said. "Is this the first time you met her ?", i asked.

"No ! I know her for a very long time, but she doesn't know me", he said and I laugh.

"Oh I see ! So you are secretly in love with her", I said and he nodde.

"Gotta go ! See you guys on monday", he said.

 

After talking to him, ______-ah approached at me and walk with me outside their house. I can' explained my feelings, but I feel kinda happy that time.

 

"Komawyo Junhyung-ah", she suddenly speak.

"What a stupid crazy cool girl", I said. "You really didn't ask anyone to help you huh", I added.

"Mianhae and Komawoyo", she said and bow.

"I don't need you thanks, I want you to threat me", I said and gave her an evil smile, then she suddenly alled her mom at her phone.

 

"Mom, I'm going aout with Junhyung bye", she said and ended up the call.

"Wah ! Why did you do that ?", i asked and really shock to what she did, then she hold me in my arms while walking.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Then I threat Junhyung everything he wants to eat, I watch him really enjoying all the foods he like. And i was happy watching him. That's how I thank him for helping me. I didn't even realize that he will become my saviour.

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ! ...... ^^

 

*in the corner*

 

Dongwoon : cool writter *cry out loud* why did you make Junhyung as her saviour ?

Me : Mianhae Woonie-ah ! Wae ? Do you like her very much ?

Hyunseung : What about Minhyun-ah maknae ?

Dongwoon : I don't care about her, hmm.

Me : Really ? Let see.

Junhyung : cool writer are you planning something ?

Me : well that's a secret, you should tuned ^^