Accidentally Confession

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

HONGKI's POV :

 

When I walk towards her and sat beside her, she faced me first and a tears start flowing in her face. Then she finally start speaking.

 

"Ne Junhyung-ah", she said, and she really drank too much to caused her to look at me as him.

"I'm not Junhyung. It's me Hongki", I said.

"Heh ! Are you joking around with me ?", she smirked.

"But I'm not really him", I said and asked, "Is there a problem _____-ah ?", she particularly weep to what I asked.

"Hongki-oppa", she said. "You know, I really love Junhyung-ah, and I don't know why I love that boasful", she added.

"Then what's the problem about that ? Did he not love you the same way ?", I asked and really confuse.

"Yeah I love him", she started, "But I don't know how to show it to him and to everyone", she first wipe her tears and added, "And I don't even know if he really loves me", she ended.

"W-What do you mean by that ?", a big question comes to my mind and made me more confuse.

"Mianhae Hongki-oppa, but I lied to you and to my mom. We don't really have a relation, because I just asked him to pretend as my boyfriend because I don't want the engagement that my parents arrange for me", she explained and that hurts me too bad.

"And you are telling me that you are falling deep in love with Junhyung ?", I asked and she just nodded that cause my heart to hurt more. Then I decided to call Junhyung. I left her without excuse to her and wait Junhyung outside the bar.

 

- END OF POV -

 

I can't help myself to stand anymore, my vision is darkened as well and feels like my world is going round and round. Even though I can't drink anymore and my head is aching too much, I still continued drinking by myself. Then someone suddenly come closer to me, and think it is Hongki-oppa.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When Hongki called me and tell where they are, I already went rush to the bar he said. I met up him outside the bar and he looks so upset.

 

"Ne, what's happen to you ? Where's ______-ah ?", I asked and breathless with fatigue.

"Nothing happened to me. Go inside and drive her home. After that let's meet again at the park", he said and I was wondering why. I just let it first and step inside the bar.

 

When I was searching for her, I finally found her lying in a long bench by herself. So I already walk towards her, I help her to sit down first. I thought she was already sleeping that time, but she suddenly speak.

 

"Oh Hongki-oppa your back", she said, and I can feel that she is in a pain. "You know how much Junhyung-oppa now. So you better keep it as a secret okay", she said and made me axcited.

'What ? Did she said that she love me ?', I thought and said, "Let's go now", so I help her to stand up.

"No Hongki-oppa, I want to draw another resentment to that boastul Junhyung. And I still want to drink", she said and a tears flow on her eye.

"What do you want to draw ______-ah ?", I simply asked.

"Hongki-oppa", she started. "That Junhyung", and hardly speak because of crying but still tried to continue. "Hongki-oppa, he's hurting my feelings and that's the first time I feel this way", she ended.

"Then why ? How do he hurt you ?", I said and feel angry to myself because of hurting her.

"I-I saw him and her ex-girlfriend kissing each other. And the most painful thing is, feels like he is still in love to that girl", she said and drank her soju.

"T-That's not true !", I said and pulled the glass on her hand. "Let's go now", I said and carry her through the car and put her at the passenger sit.

 

- END OF POV -

 

 

JH is the speaker ....

 

I start driving my car and simply looking at her. I can see in her face that she is really in painful and I feel sorry for that. And even though she is sleeping the tears on her face is keep on flowing in her face and that hurt me too. If I just know her feelings before, I will make sure that this will never be happned. But it happened at a wrong time and I know that she is really mad at me.

 

"Mianhae ______-ah for hurting your feelings", I said when we finally arrived at their house. I also kissed her on her forehead and added. "I hope you can also know how much I love you", then she suddenly speak when I was about to carry her through their house.

"Junhyung-oppa, saranghae", she said and looks like she was dreaming.

"Nado danshin-eul sarang", I said and walk to come inside their house.

 

When we were already inside the house, I called her personal servant and asked them to change her clothes. I was waiting at her servant outside her room, and when she finally exit she look worried too.

 

"Exucse me sir, but can you tell me why Ms. _____-ah drank that much ?", she asked and I don't know how to answer her.

"Mianhae !", I apologized. "I promise to take good care of her from now on", I added.

"Komawoyo !", she said and smiled then she left me alone.

 

Inside the room, I can feel the sadness inside the room. I step closer to her bed and look at her face. It really hurts me watching her like that, and I know it's my fault.

 

"______-ah I promise not to hurt you anymore", I said and hold her hands. "And I promise to confess my feelings for you too", I added and gave her a goodbye kiss, and decide to go ahead the park.

 

HONGKI's POV :

 

When I told to Junhyung to meet me at the Park, I already went there to wait for him. It takes too long before he come. Then a car suddenly stopped in front of me and it was him.

 

"What do you want to talk about ?", he asked and I already punched him at his face. "What's that for ?", he asked angrily and wipe a blood in the edge of his lips.

"That's my punishment for hurting _____-ah and for lying with me and her mom", I said and he look surprised that time.

"W-What did you say ? You know about that ?", he asked and I nodded.

"So tell me ? Do you love _____-ah now ? or still not ?", I asked and was hoping he is not but I was wrong.

"Yeah I love her and was planning to confess too", he said and it made me annoyed.

"Why did you not tell to her that you already love her ? Why do you need to hurt her feelings first ? I already told you not to hurt her but you still did", I said madly.

"M-Mianhae ! I did not meant to do that", he said.

 

Because I can't stand to talk to him I already decided to leaved first. And I feel really mad that time to him and to myself. I wish I fought my feeling for ______-ah so I don't have to suffer like this.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Back to you ..

 

In the morning, I awake late in the morning and my head is aching badly. I can't even remember how I returned in my house. I went down the stair to ask my maid.

 

"Unnie, where are you ?", I yelled.

"I'm here Ms. _____-ah", she yelled back and approached to me. "Wae Ms. _____-ah ?", she asked.

"Who send me home here ?", I asked.

"I guess he is your boyfriend", she said, I sat down at the sofa to think first.

 

While thinking about what happened yesterday, I finally analyze the happenings when I was about with Hongki-oppa and telling everything to him. But there's still something bothering me but I can't hardly remember it.

 

'Wah ! Hongki-oppa ?' I suddenly panicked by myself. 'Is he the one who send me home ? Wah ! I also told everything to him. What will I do ?', I added and yelled "Unnie".

"W-What's happening Ms. ______-ah ?", she said and look afraid.

"U-Unnie, describe the boy who sent me home", I said.

"Um, let see", she said and start thinking. "He looks like a bad guys, cool, handsome, very charismatic and about 179 cm tall", she ended.

'Wah ! Confirmed ! It's Junhyung-oppa. Did he heard or know everything too ?', I thought and think hardly. Then my phone suddenly ring that made me feel nervous, and it's Hongki-oppa who's calling me. So I answered the call.

 

"Yobosaeyo", I said shyly. "C-Can I ask you Hongki-oppa ?", I asked first.

"Yeah ! What is it ?", he said.

"Are you with me at the bar last night ?", I asked.

"Yeah ! And I know everything now", he said and his voice sounds sad. "By the way. how you feel now ?" he suddenly asked.

"My head is still aching, but I guess I am fine now", I answered.

"Then that's good. Bye now ______-ah", he said.

"A-Arasseo ! Mianhae", I said and hang up the call.

 

YOUR POV :
 

I was glad that Hongki-oppa is the one who heard all the thing I told about Junhyung. But I feel sorry for him too, because it seems that I hurt his feelings too. I still pushing myself to remember eveything, but I can't really remember.

 

"Hongki-oppa know the truth now", I wisphered. "I have the reason to tell the truth now to my mom", I added and thought. 'I guess I need to invite my mom and Junhyung-oppa for dinner on saturday night'. "I will surely going to tell iy", I said and start crying again. "I will let go him now even though it really hurts me", I ended.

 

- END OF POV -

 

And because it is only Thursday, I still need to attedn class tomorrow and try to face him with a presentable face expression. I will also need to prepare myself for the things that I decided to start and now to ended up.

 

"Wah ! Why am I crying ?" I said and trying to ease the tears in my face but still keep flowing. "Why it is hard for me to stop crying ! It's just nothing", I added. "I just need to remember how we first met, and that's it, I can feel hateness for him again", I ended up crying.

 

It still hurting me, I don't want to let hom go, but he is not mine. Right ! He is not mine so I don't have the right to make him mine. Hwuah ! I keep on thinking and my heart is keep on sinking and hurting badly.

 

"Junhyung-oppa", I cried out loud at my room. "If you just love me, I know you wont let me hurt like this", I said.

"Oppa, oppa, oppa", I said for many times. "I hope I am the girl you love the most and not your ex, but ............ bgut", hwuah I can't speak anymore because of crying too much.

 

While lying at my bed and crying thinking about him. I finally suddenly fall asleep hugging all of his picture that I secretely developed.

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED .... ^^

haha XD Mianhamnida for the long chappie

but I hope you guys can enjoy this chappi hihihi XD ..

again thank you for the new subscriber and for the comments ^^

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3

 

 

 

MiQie0409 - hi-yeom haha XD thank your for loving my FF again :P .. haha I heart you as my reader .. THANK YOU SO MUCH


Ching562 - hihi thank you too for loving my FF .. hope to read your comments and judgement for evry chappie of my FF hihi ! Love yah ^^
 

junseung4ever - MiANHAMNiDA for the long chappie of my FF hih.. but I'm still hoping that you like all the chappie of my FF haha assuming XD


StarrBelle19 - KOMAWOYO ! hihi I was always waiting for the update your fanfic too XD thank you for appreciating my FF .. Love yah !


danelove21 - to you .. um, of course THANK YOU SO MUCH because you always try to keep on touch in my FF haha XD Love yah too ^^ hihi
 

raigel9elise - THANK YOU TOO & MiANHAE .  Mianhae because I still not starting reading your fanfic :(( but I promise to read it if I have a time ^^