Slumber Party ^^

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

When we were busy chatting around, junhyung suddenly approached to me and touch my forehead. Then I feel really shy in front of our friends, because they all seem looking at us.

 

"Ne, Junhyung-ah I am fine now", I said shyly.

"I just want to make sure it", he said went to the kitchen. "Can I use the kitchen ?", he yelled.

"Yeah !", I said and remained silent for awhile.

"Cool noona, why are you too silent ?", Woonie-ah asked.

"Ah nothing wonnie-ah", i said and smile at him, the my phone suddenly rang. "Excuse me", I added and went outside.

 

(HaeIn is the speaker)

 

"I told you. Junhyug is in love with her", Yoon Leader said.

"Yeah I guess you are right oppa", i said.

"But do you think ______-ah like him too ?", Hyunseung asked.

"I don't know too. I didn't see her how to love someone before", I said.

"But unnie, you remember what cool unnie said at the beach ?", Minhyun-ah said and we start thinking about it.

"I know what Minhyun-ah's talking about", Dongwoon suddenly speak. "I ask her if he like one of us that day, and she said yes", he added.

"Then all we need to do now, is to find out who he is", Gikwang-oppa said.

"For sure it's Junhyung", Yoseob said and added, "Because she seems acting weird lately when it comes on teasing her to Junhyung".

 

I was about to speak, but i sudenly saw junhyung coming out from the kitchen. So I signed everyone to be quite.

 

"Do you guys want to eat ?", he asked and we nodded because we are too hungry that time.

"Thank you for the foods", Yoseob said cheerfully and start eating.

"Where's _____-ah ?", he suddenly asked.

"Outside, she's talking to someone in her phone" Gikwang said, then he left us.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

While everyone is busy eating, I left them for a while to check ______-ah. When I was about to open the door, someone opened it from the outside.

 

"Oh !", she said surpprisely. "It's you Junhyung-ah, where's the other ?", she asked.

"At the dinning ! You should eat too, and don't forget to take your medicine", I said.

"Arasseo !", she said and start walking away from me.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

While walking away from him, I can control myself to look back at him. So I look back at him, and was sittig on a sofa seriously. Seeing him like that is really hard for me to imagine that he has a good heart deep inside.

 

"Heh ! what a good boastful guy", i whispered and continued walking.

"Cool noona, come here. Hyung cook for us", Woonie-ah yelled.

'Wow 1 How lucky I am. I always eating the food he cook', I said then i sat beside Woonie-ah and start eating. 'Maa !', I thought eating happily.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Eating with them is really funny, because everyone is chatting and joking around. But as usual Junhyung is not there to join with us.

 

"Ne Hyunseung-oppa, you like HaeIn-ah right ?", i asked and he nodded.

"You like Seungie-oppa, right ?", i'm pointing HaeIn-ah, but she did not answer me.

"Ne, answer her", Seungie-ah pouted, but she just gave him an evil smile. "Okay I think I know the answer now", he added and look down.

"Really ? Then what is her answer ?", Woonie-ah asked.

"She doesn't like me at all, that's it", he said.

"Hey ! That's not what I mean by gaving you an evil smile", she said and a smile form on Seungie-oppa's lips.

"Then, do you mean you still like me ?", he asked.

"I did not mean that too", HaeIn-ah said and rolled her eye on him.

"Then, I will make you mean it", he ended and everyone yelled at him as they cheer him.

"Don't just say it ! Do it !", she said like she was trying to challenge Seungie-oppa.

 

After talking about Hyunseung-oppa and HaeIn-ah, we let them talk with each other. Then our eyes suddenly focused on the cute atmosphere of Dongwoon and Minhyun.

 

"Oh what a cute couple", Yoseobie-oppa pouted. "But I'm still more cuter tahn Dongwoon. And more look like a maknae than him, so be y partner", he joked.

"I don't want ! I would rather on choosing him, than having a partner that looks more smaller than me", Minhyun-ah said and everyone start laughing.

"Minhyun-ah has a point by that", Gikwang agree.

"Hey stop laughing around", Yoseob said. "And I'm just kidding about it, she's not even my ideal type of girl", he added.

"And you are not my ideal type of boy too", Minhyun-ah said and raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah that's right ! Because her ideal type of guy is like that Minhwan", Hyunseung said.

"No he is not hyunseung-opppa", she said.

"then it's Dongwoon ?", Yoon Leader said. "By the way, one time, i saw you doodling his name in your notebook", he added.

"My name ?", Woonie-ah said and look at minhyun-ah,"Do you have a crush on me ", he asked.

"Ah ! I remember that Minhyun-ah got a crush on you since we went to unnie's rest house", HaeIn-ah said.

"Unnie, and oppa, you are bad", she pouted.

 

Then Dongwoon suddenly sing a song for Minhyun-ah.

 

I’m gonna make you love me neol sarang handago
Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol

Because of you you you you
neo hanaman saenggakhae
You you you i-jjaen
Nal saranghae jwoyo nal saranghae jwoyo nal barabwa jwoyo

 

I can't help myself to giggle that time, because was sooooo sweet. It seems that my bestfriends is starting on learning how to love someone.

 

"Ne, unnie where's your partner ?", HaeIn-ah asked.

"My partner ?", I asked and thought,  'Is she talking about junhyung ?'.

"She mean Junhyung-ah", Yoon Leader said.

"oh come on ! He is not my partner. And you guys know that, right ?", I said.

"But noona, you relation with each other is not like before now", Yoseob-oppa said.

"Yeah ! Fake maknae is right. You look really close and sweet with each other now", Gikwang-oppa added.

"Well," I started and feel nervous.

"Do you guys had a relation now ?", Yoon Leader asked.

'What Am I going to do now ? Where he is ?', I thought and asnwered them, "D-Do you guys forgot that you always reminding us to be friends ? We are friends now".

"Really ?", Yoon leader want more answer.

"Hey stop asking anymore, just let them", Minhyun-ah save me, thank god.

 

Wah ! We really spend a lot of our time in the dinning room, so we decided to went outside and to spend our time at he lving room. Then I suddenly saw Junhyung-oppa sleeping on the sofa. We approached to him and i start watching him sleeping again. He looks really tired tha time, maybe because of taking good care of me. So I asked everyone to let him, and I addressed them through our garden.

 

YOUR POV :

 

When we left him alone, I just spend a few minutes to them and decided to went back inside to pick some snacks that we can eat. When I entered back, i saw Junhyung-opa again, so i first went up stair to get a blanket and put it to him.

 

"Junhyung-oppa, good night and sweet dreams, sleep well", I said. "Mianhae, for causing you a lot of problem", I added and put the blanket.

 

Then I start watching him again, and he was really handsome, and I really like his lips. While watching him, someone suddenly called out my name from the garden. So i stand up already and atop watching him. I first went to the kitchen and back to them

 

- END OF POV -

 

When I went back to them, they seems talking too serious with each other. So I decided to approached to them without noticing them.

 

"Hey ! What are you guys talking about ? You guys are too serious", I said.

"N-Nothing, unnie", HaeIn-ah said.

"Are you guys hiding something from me ?", i asked.

"We ? or you ?", Yoon Leader suddenly speak and it makes me speechless.

"Sto ! Forget about it guys", Gikwang said.

 

I listen to Gikwang-oppa, I sat down beside HaeIn-ah and remained silent that time. Because, yeah Yoon Leader is right, I'm the one who is hiding something to hem. While the other is happy chatting around, Yoon Leader suddenly speak.

 

"______-ah Mianhae !", h said.

"It's okay oppa, mianhae too", i said and bow.

"Don't be sorry. Come on join us now", he said.

 

While  chatting around, i can feel that we are really noisy and I forgot that Junhyung-oppa is already sleeping. Then someone suddenly went outside and shout.

 

"You guys are too noisy. Why don't you just sleep, it's already 1:00 a.m?", junhyung said and added, "Miss. Crazy Cool Girl, you are not fully fine, you should sleep now".

"But i still want to spend my time to them", I pouted but he gave me and evil look.

"Junhyung-ah is right _____-ah, go get in now", Yoon Leader said.

"It's okay unnie, we can continue this on the other day", HaeIn-ah said.

"Arasseo ! Good night oppa", I said and give them a hug.

 

Before we finally went inside, I told to them where the guest room is. Then HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah will going to sleep beside me.

 

"HaeIn-ah Good night and sweet dreams. Hopefully I'm in your dreams", Hyunseung-oppa said and HaeIn-ah simply smile.

"Good night Minhyun-ah", Woonie-ah said. "You too cool noona", he added and we finally went inside and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUE ....! :))

i guess i am fine now. but still not accepting that fact. MIANHAE !

 

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE

junhyung-oppa is my one and only cool rapper :)) no one can stop me on loving him