My Pretending Boyfriend ?

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

In the weekend, my mom invited me to eat lunch with her at a restaurant and I do not know why. So I take a shower first and pick a good dress and tada. Here's my outfit :

 



When we were going to the restaurant, my mom keeps on asking about my relation with Junhyung. And it seems that she really like Junhyung now for me. After a hour, we finally arrived at the restaurant, and I was surprised when I saw Junhyung is there too.

 

"Hi Achumonim," he greeted my mom, but not me hmm.

"Hell Junhyun dear. Are you waiting here for too long ?," my mom asked him like they are close already.

"Not really Achumonim," he said and approached to my mom. "Shall we get in now ?," he asked gently.

"Yeah ! Thank you Junhyung dear," my mom said while smiling.

"Wait mom !," I said. "Why Junhyung-oppa is here ?," I asked.

"Wae ? Are you not happy that he is here ?," she asked confusely.

"Ah that's not what I mean mom," I said. "Of course I'm happy. Komawoyo mom," I added and smirked.

 

YOUR POV :

 

When we were eating, I was watching Junhyung that time. He was too handsome and feels like he is not the Junhyung that I met before. Because the Junhyung who's eating in front of me now is smiling like a child and he was really cute by that side. Then I kept on watching and observing him, until he suddenly speak.

 

"Ahem, why are you looking at me ?," he asked. "Is there a dirt in my face ?,"

"N-No oppa," I said and shy. 'What ? Did I call oppa just now ? Wah !,' I thought and panicked. "I-I mean, there's no Junhyung," I said and for sure my face is blushing.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

'What ? Did she call me oppa just now ?,' I thought happily. 'I heard it ! I heard it !,' I added like a child and smile. Then I suddenly noticed that she is blushing.

"Ne, why you are bluching too much ?," I asked as I . And instead of answering me, she ate her spaghetti too fast that makes her face hve dirt.

"Don't eat too fast," I said and wiped the dirt at her face. "Take it easy okay," I added and looks like her face is turning red more.

"Komawoyo oppa," she said. 'Wah ! Ahe called me oppa again,' I thought then we suddenly heard her mom giggling. "What so funny mom ?," she asked.

"Nothing honey ! I'm just happy to see that Junhyung and you is really sweet with each other," she said. "And I guess I like him now for you ______-ah," her mom added, and makes my heart happy.

"Komawoyo Achumonim," I said and bow.

"Just make sure that both of you is not lying to me, or else I wont both forgive you," she said and it makes me nervous.

"Arasseo !," I said and look at ______-ah.

 

- END OF POV -

 

My mom already finished eating her foods, while me and Junhyung is still eating. Then a few second, someone suddenly called at my mom phone. She pick up the line and went outside.

 

"Hey what are you going to do now ?," Junhyung said. "You should find your true boyfriend now ?," he added.

"But even I find other, my mom already like you," I said and look down. "Mianhae Junhyung-ah," I added.

"Ah yeah that's also a big problem," he said and took a deep breath.

"Give me one more month to find one," I said before my mom finally went back.

"Junhyung dear, take good care of my _____-ah I have to go now. Have a date with her too," my mom said.

"But mom I want to go home now," I pouted but she looks at me bad.

"Arasseo Achumonim," he said. "Annyeong," he added and look at me. "Let's start dating now."

"No I don't want," I said, but I suddenly saw Hongki and he was about to leaved me. "Junhyung-ah I change my ming. I'll go date with you," I said and run towards him.

 

We start walking along through the street, and we're not too close with each other that time. And I was shocked when Junhyung suddenly step closer to me and hold my hands.

 

"Ne, what are you doing ?," I asked and my heart is beating so fast.

"Your future fiancee, boyfriend, or whatever is there," he said and pointed Hongki with his lips. "I think you don't want to pretend anymore," he added and let go of me.

"No that's not what I ----," I was cut off by Hongki-ah.

"Hi ______-ah, he is your boyfriend right ?," he asked.

"I'm n----," I covered his mouth before he continued what he's going to say.

"Ah yeah he is my boyfriend, right ?," I said and pinched Junhyung at his back to make his head nod.

"Oh I see ! But _____-ah, do you already read the letter I gave to you ?," he asked.

"Letter ?," I whispered confusely, then I suddenly remember a goy who gave me a letter. "Oh it's from you ? Mianhae, I don't know where I put it and I still not read it yet," I bow.

"It's okay _______-ah," he said and gave me a cute smile. "______-ah, can we be just friend ?", he asked. And by the way, you," he said pointing Junhyung. "I really like your girlfriend, but because she love you, I wont try to stole her from you," he ended.

"Heh ! You don't have to remind me," Junhyung said and smirked.

"Ne, Hongki-ah, you are asking me to be my friends right ?," I said. "I would say, we can be," I added and smile at him.

"Komawoyo ______-ah !," he said and smile at me back, then he look back at Junhyung. "Don't hurt her feeling, I'll kill you if you hurt her, I mean it," his final words and finally left us alone.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

Tsk I don't even like this girl. 'Do i really don'y like her ?,' I suddenly thought and sigh. She's always giving me a big trouble and I don't why I still keep on helping her. What can I do to stop this stupid thing we're doing. I admit I am too stupid of helping her. 'Sigh, I'm in a bad mood now,' I thought. While thinking about the happening, someone tapped me at my shoulder.

 

"Junhyung-ah ! Mianhae," she said, and offered me an ice cream. "Want it ?," she asked.

"What's this ? A peace offering ?," I said and smirked, then I accept the ice cream, "Komawoyo," I said.

 

She's walking before me and eating her ice cream happily like a child. While me at her back, is also happy watching her like that, and feels like I already the lots of trouble she cause for me.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

I was happy eating my ice cream, especially walking with Junhyung-oppa. I don't know what is this strange feeling of mine, but it really makes me smile and happy. But also cause for my heart to beat faster. I suddenly stop and look back for Junhyung, then I saw a dirt on the side of his lips, so I walk closer to him and wiped it.

 

"Komawoyo," he said shyly.

"Are you shy ?," I said and laugh, "I can't imagine that a boastful like you know how to be shy too," I added and continued laughing.

"Heh ! Of course I know it," he said and smirked. "And I am not boastful," his voice sounds mad, but I just gave him a cute smile. "Don't act like a cute girl," he added.

"Ne, I'm not only acting, I am really cute," I said proudly and step closer to him and hold at his arms.

"Hey what are you doing ?," he said it shyly again haha.

"I'm holding your arms," I said. "And because I am your fake girlfriend I can be more closer to you, right ?," I said frankly and I saw him suddenly smile.

"Arasseo ! Araseo !," he said and let me.

"Junhyung-ah, you should always smile. It's fit you the best and makes you more handsome," I said. 'Wah ! Handsome ? Mistake,' I thought. Then he ignored what I said. "Arasseo ! I guess you don't like it. But you being serious is fine too. You look cool," I said and we just continued walking and watching all the people around us.

 

- END OF POV -

 

After walking along the street, we went to the park to watch the fountain. And because I ca't stand to walk anymore because of tiredness, I decided to sat on a bench and rest for a while. While sitting on a bench, I feel sleepy that time too, and I didn't notice that I fell asleep waiting for Junhyung. After an hour, I finally awake and was surprised, because I was already sitting on the passenger's sit.

 

"Waaaaaaaaaah !," I shouted. "W-What happened ?," I asked.

"You fell asleep on a bench while waiting for me," he said and look at me.

"Then how did I get in here ?," I asked.

"Of course I carry you like my princess," he said and I start imagining it, that makes me to smile.

"Komawoyo and Mianhae !," I said and blush.

"Heh ! You are too heavy, I guess you need to have a second date with me," he said and smirked.

"What a second date ?," I said with a high voice. "Arasseo Junhyung-oppa," I added and we start teasing each other inside his car until we reach my house.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When we arrived at their house, I escorted him toward their front door and just wait her to get inside. When I was about to leaved, she suddenly went back outside and walk closer to me.

 

"What ? Did you forgot something ?," I asked.

"Nope I just want to give you my first payment for you," she said and suddenly kissed me on my cheeks. "Komawoyo for everything," she added and left me.

 

While I was driving my car, my head keep on remembering about the kiss she gave to me. And it really makes me happy.

 

- END OF POV -

 

TO BE CONTiNUED .....!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am still a broken heart because of the news about Junhyung-oppa