Perfect Couple

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

Time, day, month and year had passed and my relationship with Junhyung-oppa is still going strong. HaEIn-ah and Minhyun-ah is happy too together with their love one. We are now free to decide fr ourselves because our school life story is alredy done. We our now have to face our future life.

 

"Unnie, what is your plan after this ?", HeaIn-ah asked.

"Well you know it already", I said and happily look up at the sky. "How about you ? I mean", pointing Hyunseung who is far from us.

"U-Unnie what do you mean by that ?", she asked, blush and I laugh a bit.

"Haha, don't be shy", I said then look at Minhyun-ah who is looking at her boyfriend really serious. "Hey !", I patted her shoulder.

"W-What ?", she asked ad look really surprised.

"You are really in love with him tsk", I said, and she blush.

"Not really in love. But crazy in love with him", HaeIn-ah said and laugh.

"Heh ! I am not the only crazy in love here, you and cool unnie is just like me", she said, cross her arms and raised her eyebrows.

 

I just simply laugh at myself thinking that she is right. I look at Junhyung that time, trying to obsered and to have my answer about it. He was looking at me too, then he gave me a sweet smile of him. And I start speaking, "Yeah ! I'm also crazy in love with my boyfriend", then I smile back at Junhyung, then they finally approached to us.

 

"HaeIn-ah !", Hyunseung said and already hug her.

"Woonie-oppa", Minhyun-ah said and Dongwoon gave her a kiss.

"Oppa", I yelled and hug him with kiss on his cheeks.

"Hey what about us ?", Yoseob-oppa suddenly pouted.

"Yeah ! You guys really making us feel so envy", Gikwang-oppa pouted too.

"M-Mianhae Yoseob-oppa and Gikwang-oppa", I said and gave them a smile.

"Guys what is your plan after this ?", Yoon Leader suddenly asked.

"We should remain our friendship just like before even though we need to be more serious with our life now", Hyunseung said.

"Yeah ! I agreed to what he said", Junhyung-oppa said and look at me.

"Then that's great. Our friendship will remain forever, not only forever but for eternity. And you guys should become more strong in your relation with each other", he said and everyone agreed.

 

After talking many thing about our future life, we decided to eat lunch in a restaurant. We are happy that we met without reason and ended up like this that feels like only a dream. And my relatio my boyfriend, I an't still even imagine how this things happened to us. But this story of mine is really the best and I know that it will just remain in my heart that I will treasure for life until I die.

 


 

After 3 years ...

 

I awake early in the morning, I slowly open my eyes and stretch my arms i the air. But I was too shock when I saw HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah standing in front of me and wearing a wedding dress. I don't think that it was tru, so I tried to close my eyes again and slap my face. For the second time, I more try to open my eyes more slowly. But when it was lready open, I still saw them there like that.

 

"Unnie, you should stand up now", HaeIn-ah said, trying to pull me to stand up.

"Cool unnie, take a shower now. If you did now hurry, we were gonna be late", Minhyun-ah said, and because I'm still in a shock I did not react on what they said.

"U-N-N-I-E !", HaeIn-ah yelled that made me awake from the shock.

"W-What ?", I sked and look at them. "W-Why are you guys wearing a wedding dress ?", I confusely asked.

"We have a party and we are required to wear like this. You should hurry to take a shower now", HaeIn-ah aid and I can't still really understand what they mean because I don't even remember any party.

"Look cool unnie", Minhyun-ah said pointing a gowns that has a different designs. "We brought that so you can pick by yourself. So hurry", she said and pushed me to come inside the bathroom.

 


 

YOUR POV :

 

I take a shower and still thinking about the party they were talking about. But I really can't remember anything about it. I walk outside the bathroom ad still thinking about it. I went back to room to see all the gowns and that was all really beautiful. I pick the best one for me and wear it. I look at the mirror and simply smile at myself.

 

 

"I feel like it is my wedding day", I whipered while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Unniw, are you ready ?", HaeIn-ah yelled and and come inside. "Let's go now", she said.

"Where are we going now ?", I asked.

"Just come with us", she said, so I just followed her.

 

When we went outside the house, there was three white car that have a flower in front of it. And it made me more confuse, I was about to asked HaeIn-ah and Mihyun-ah about it, but they were already sitting inside of their own car. So I just let it and sit inside my own car too.

 

- END OF POV -

 


 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I, Hyunseung and Dongwoon are already in venue together with our parents, the other B2ST and guest are already there too waiting for our bride. I feel nervouse and happy waiting for my bride at the same time. Then a few hours, a three car is coming, I saw HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah coming out in the car. And the last is my bride who is wearing a beautiful wedding dress that really fit to her. Then I watched her walking in the red carpet holding her bouquet and was escorted by her dad.

 

- END OF POV -

 


 

YOUR POV :

 

Wah ! It's more making me confuse. What's happening ? Is this really just a party ? I can't stop thinking about it. Well, actually we are now here in a beautiful graden where there are so many guest. My dad, even HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah's parents are there. We are now alking in a red carpet and was escorted by our dad. And it made more nervous when I saw our boyfriend in front waiting for us to come.

 

"D-Dad !", I said. "W-What's this all about ?", I asked and he just smile at me.

"Don't worry my princess ! Junhyung will going t explain it", he said and it made me think more hard.

 

And now we are here standing in front of them My dad lend my hand to Junhyung-oppa and he accepted it happily. He bowed at my dad as a thanks. Then the other did that same thing. Then I asked Junhyung-oppa.

 

END OF POV

 


 

*FLASHBACK*

 

I, Hyunseung and Dongwoon decided to get married in the same day, time and place. So we made a planned about it. After deciding and clearing everything, in the next two weeks we finally went to the house of our girlfriend. The time where they are not around. We just pick them and the we meet iat a restaurant to start the conversation.

 

"Achossi and Achumonim, I'm asking your permission. I want to get married with _______-ah", I said and the two did the same thing.

"Junhyung dear that's okay with us. It can make me feel happy to know that you are her husband, at least I can make sure that she is safe, right ?", Achumonim said and face Achossi.

"Just promise me to love her more than your life", he said and I just smile on what he said.

"I promise Achossi", I said.

 

Done asking them, we are now planning for the venue for everything we need to prepared, until the day had come.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 


 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I finally tell to her everything and I guess she is not mad about it. But it seems that there is something othering her. Even HaEIn-ah and Minhyun-ah, but as I obsereved when they are walking, this two already knew about it. Then I signed Dongwoon and Hyuseung.

 

"HaeIn-ah", Hyunseung start.

"Minhyun-ah", Dongwoon said.

"________-ah", I said.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME ?", we unite on that phrase, then HaeIn look at ______-ah.

 

"What do you thin unnie ? Should we accept their proposal ?", HaeIn-ah said and that made me feel nervous.

"Uhm, let's ask Minhyun-ah first", she said and look at Minhyun-ah, feels like they are giving sign with each other too, then she face me.

"You PABO oppa !", she said, rolled her eyes on me. "How can we rejected you guys now. Right HaeIn-ah, Minhyun-ah ?", she said and they nodded at her.

"So what is the answer ?", Hyunseung asked.

She first sigh in a relief and smile at me, "OF COURSE WE DO ACCEPT IT", they unite on that phrase and I feel really happy to know it.

 

We all shouts on happiness even the guest. And nw we are now walking towards the father that will going to bless us and annouce that we are now a husband and wife. For me having _______-ah is the best thing I've ever had. Ad the second thing is to have a wedding like this together with my other friend and their partner. And just like me, Dongwoon and Hyunseung feel the same thing.

 

END OF POV

 


 

The wedding is done now. The real party starts now and everyone is really happy for us. Every parents of our husband approached to us congratulate us and to tell that we are welcome to their family.

 

"Junhyung you should take care of my princess. I entrusted her to you now", my dad said with a teary eyes.

"______-ah and Junhyung dear and happy for both of you. Be a strong couple, don't become too tired of loving each other and understanding each other, understand ?", my mom said and crying that time but its because she is just happy.

"I promise to love her with all my heart. And I promise not to hurt her and I will make sure too to give her a happy and colorful life beside me", he said and that made me feel happy. "Achossi, komawoyo for entrusting ______-ah to me", he bow about 90 degree.

"Quit calling us like that. You are now part of the family. Call me dad and call her mom", my dad patted her shoulder and shoke their hands for the second time.

"Arasseo dad and mom", he said.

 

While everyone is happy in the party, I, HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah decided to change our clothes into more comfortable outfit. After a few minutes, our husband or whatever they call it approached to us and asking us to coe along with them on the street.

 

"Come on HaeIn-ah !", Hyunseung said and pulled her.

"You too Minhyun-ah", Dongwoon said with a smile in her lips.

"Yah ! My fisrt fake girlfriend. Come here now", he said and approached to me. "Let's go now", he said and hold my hands.

 

We really walk along in the street, but then we all decided to spend our time in the Green House where this realtionship started. We caht around there and reveal everyone's secret that happened. We also talk about what happened to us before we come this far as a husband an wife. Thinking and talking about what happend before is really happy.

 

"Oppa SARANGHAE !", I said and heard the other couple doing the same thing.

"SARANGHAEYO ______-AH ! I promise to love you with all my heart and frever until I die. And I will do everything for you just to make you happy", he said and suddenly kissed me intensely.

 


 

Year had passed and the other member, including Yoseob-oppa, Gikwang-oppa and Doojoon-oppa already found their own lover too. They get married too that just like us. Our friendship remained strong especially our relation with our husband. AND WE LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER :D.

 


 

 

THE END ^_^

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY FANFIC ^^

THANKS YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY READERS AND MY SBSCRIBERS :D

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST ^^

KINDLY READ MY OTHER FANFIC HEHE :D

AGAIN

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH