Hongki Is Going To Leave ?

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

As I awake in the morning, I feel really great now than before ad my heart is full of happiness. I stand up from lying. I opened the widow i my room and breathed the breeze I feel. The weather is really great too and the humming of the birds seems happy too. I decided to went down the stairs and there I saw my parents.

 

"Good morning dad, mom", I greeted as I approached to them to kiss their cheeks.

"You seemed very happy now huh ! What happened on your date with Junhyung ?", my mom asked, giggling.

"Let's talk about that while eating", my dad suggest and smile at me.

 

While ating and talking about my date, I really enjoy chatting around and laughing around with them. I am so thaksful to have them as my parents. They are so laveable, caring, understanding. What else ? Uhm, almost perfect, I guess. Then I remember that I have to attend class for today. So I excuse myself to them and went back upstair to shower and to change my clothes.

 

 

When I went down the stair I saw Junhyung-oppa talking to my parents. So I decided to approached to them.

 

"Junhyung-oppa what are you doing here ?", I asked, but still give him a smile.

"I want to drive my girlfriend to school. Wae ?", he said proudly and my parents just laugh.

"Guys you should go now", my dad said. "Take good care of my princess", he added.

"I will Achossi", Junhyung said.

"Bye dad and mom. See you later", I said an wave.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

While driving along to our school, I notice that we're still too shy with each other. So inside the car is really silent and it making me feel annoyed, so I tried to break it.

 

"Hey why are you too silent there ?", I asked without looking at her.

"N-Nothing oppa", she said and I can see she was blushing.

"Your phone is vibrating, I guess. Can't you feel it ?", I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Ah Mianhae oppa", she pouted and pick her phone to check it.

"Are you still too shy ?", I asked and hold her hands. "By the way, who texted you ?", I added.

"It's HaeIn-ah. She said we need to go first at the Green House", she said and I guess I already know what will going to happen.

 

I continued driving and _______-ah finally became too talkative and cheerful inside the car. We finally arrived and go to the Green House.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When we go to the Green House, the surroundings is really peaceful that feels like no one's there. We go to the table there to check the other and still no one's relly there. When we look back, there I saw a big poster with a word on it. And indicate "CONGRATULATIONS". Then they finally approached to us.

 

"Hey what's this all about ?", I asked, shy.

"Unnie ! You are so blooming and beautiful now. And I guess it's because your love one is on beside you", she said trying to tease me.

"Heh ! Don't talk to me like that", I cross my arms and look at her. "We're the same. Hyunseung-oppa is always on your side too. So you are too blooming an beautiful", I added, and she blush.

"Yeah ! Cool unnie is right", Minhyun-ah said and laugh.

"Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Minhyun-ah don't laugh around at us", I pause and look at Woonie-ah. "Don't you remember ? Woonie-ah is on your side too", I said and they laugh around.

 

While happy teasing each other, someone's interrupt it and it was Hongki-oppa. I can see a cute smile in his face but I can also see the sadnes in his eyes. Then he suddenly step closer to us.

 

"Annyeong hasaeyo modu", he said and face me. "Annyeong ______-ah", he added.

"A-Annyeong Hongki-oppa", I said and then he look at Junhyung-oppa.

"Junhyung can I talk to her first ?", he asked.

"Yeah ! Just make sure to back her to me", he pouted.

"Komawoyo", he said. "Excuse us guys", he added and we went outside.

 

"Hongki-oppa what do you want to talk about ?", I asked, then he just smiled at me and look at the sky.

 

HONGKI's POV :

 

"Hongki-oppa what do you wan to talk about ?", she asked, then I just smiled at her and look at the sky.

 

Well, I decided to talk to her first before I finally go to Japan. I wanted her to know the story behind my love for her. And I started telling it to her.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

When I was a chid, a grade scooler, my classmates are always bulying me. Taking my foods and even y allowance. I was too scared to fight because I'm only one and they are too much for me to fight for. But one day, a brave girl help me and fight for me.

 

"Yah ! Stop that", she yelled and I was impressed to her.

"Who are you ?", my clasmate asked.

"It's none of your business. Go back all the things that you take from him", she said, and my classmates just laugh at her. "Or you guys want a punch first ?", she asked, clenching her fist, then they finally back everything to me.

"K-Komawoyo", I said, blush.

"You're always welcome", she said, offered her hands to help me to stand, then already leaved without telling her name.

 

Sine that day, I feel admiring her, I tried everything to make me know everything about her life. And I succeed. I know her full name, her home addres ad even her favorite places. Until I became a teenager, I still admiring her. And I was shock when my dad told me about the engagement. I was not supposed to accpet it, but when he lend me a picture of the girl, my heart start jumping inside because of happiness. I accpeted it because the girl in the picture is the girl dreamed of for a long time. I am really happy, but that aready change into sadness when the engagement became a dream again.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"You mean you are that boy ?", she asked, with a WTF look in her face.

"Y-Yeah ! You remember that ?", I asked happily.

"Of course. Because when we were a schoolmate, I am secretly have a crush on you", she said, laugh.

"R-Really ?", I asked and scratch my head.

"Yeah that's the truth. I tried to help you that time because I want to impressed you. So you can also make a way to be close with me", she explained and raised her eyebrows. "But you did not make the thing that I was expecting to happen", she pouted.

"Maybe that's a sign that we're not meant for each other", I said and wiked at her.

"Yeah maybe you're right. But you should at least tried to do that", she said and I hugged her.

"Yeah I hope that too. So you can be mine and not with other guy. But as you remember, I was too coward that time", I said, let go off to face her.

"De", she said and look down. "Mianhae Hongki-oppa", she said.

"Don't be sorry _______-ah", I said and hugged her for the second time. "At least I know now that you admired me too. Komawoyo", I added.

 

While hugging her, an angry voice suddenly went inside my ears that commanding me to let go ff to _______-ah. So I look back and giggled when I saw Junhyung standing near to us and look so mad. I let go off to ______-ah and he start walking closer to us.

 

"Hey what's the meaning of hugging my girlfriend ?", he asked an glaring at me.

"Oppa don't be mad at him", she said and step closer to Junhyung.

"Yeah she's right. Don't be mad. And that's my goodbye hug to her", I said and they both look surprised.

"W-What ? Where you going ? What's the reason Hongki-oppa ?", she asked and look worried.

"Don't worry ________-ah. You can still count on me if you nee dme. And I'm going to continue my study in Japan", I ended and smile at her. "And I guess it's my time to leave now, bye", I said and wave.

 

I was already too far from them when Junhyung suddenly tapped my shoulder from my back.

 

"Kmawoyo for what you've to me", he said.

"Heh ! Just promise me not to hurt her feelings or else I will surely stole her from you", I said an smirked.

"Oh come on ! I wont let you stole her from me", he said and we both laugh, then he start walking away from me. "But I will still promise to you that I wont hurt her as a reward for you", he said and raise his hand as a goodbye.

 

I just watched him walking away from me until he reached ______-ah and I finally leave the school and ______-ah. There's still pain inside me but I'm trying to heal it by myself and I know that I can meet a girl that will love me too.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I can't understand how will I feel for knowing that Hongki is going to leaved now. I did not even mae a good thing for him as my thanks for giving up _______-ah for me. And I know that it's really hurt his feelings badly and too happy to know that _______-ah is happy having me. I was thinking about it until I reached my beautiful girlfriend.

 

"Ne oppa, what did you tell to him ?", she asked and step closer to me.

"It's none of your business", I said, laugh at myself.

"What ? Hmm, well it's okay", she said, rolled her eyes on me and tried not to talk and look at me.

"Hey Hongki ! Why did you come back ?", I joked around and she finally look back. "Hey are you really expecting to that Hongki ?", I pouted.

"Yeah ! Wae ? Is there a problem ?", she said and raised her eyebrows.

"Ah really ?", I step closer to her and carried her bridely.

"Oppa put me down", she and her face is turning red like a tomato.

"Nan aniya", I said, give her an evil smile. "It's your punishment for making me jealous", I added and start walking back to the Green House.

 

I feel really happy now that can proudly show to everyone that the girl I'm carrying is the girl I love the most and my oly girlfriend.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

I was sad to know that Hongki-oppa is going to leaved now. But that Junhyung erased that sadness. I feel really shy when he was carying me briely. And also feel happy that we don't need to act anymore and hide our feeligs for each other and to everyone.

 

"Oppa put me own now please", I said, but also enjoying my position XD.

"But I still enjoyed carrying you even you are to heavy", he said and laugh a bit.

"Put me down or else I will be get mad", I said and he finally put me down but stole a kissed on me.

"Heh ! Komawoyo _____-ah", he said and smile at me, and he was really cute that time.

"Ne, Junhyung-oppa come closer here", I said and he just followed with a confused face.

"Wae ?", he said, and I already pinched his cheecks tightly ad run away from him. "That hurt. So you want to play huh", he said, and start chasing me.

"Junhyung-oppa, SARANGHAEYO !", I yelled. "You heard me ? I said SARANGHAEYO", I shout for the second time without doubt and a lot of girls heard it too that make him to stop and I stop to, then he smile.

"DANGSHIN-EGE SARANG _______-AH ! SA-RANG-HAE-Yo !", he yeled back and I waited for him to walk closer to me.

 

I was shocke when he kissed me intensely in front of the students outside. But it doesn't matter anymore and I softly kissed  back on him. Then we finally decided to go back to the Green House t continued the celebration for the three couple. Well I don't think that we're only have three couple, because I can sense that the other three have too.

 

- END OF POV -

 


 

wah mianhae for not updating for too long.

I'm not that usy girl, but I became too addicted on one of the on9 games here.

NOMU MIANHAMNIDA !