Other Confession

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

HaeIn is the speaker :P

 

I the school I was with Minhyun-ah only and was wondering why unnie is not around. I tried to call her at her phone but it was off. I asked her adviser too, and she said that unnie will not going to attend this day so I just let it and went to our room with Minhyun-ah.

 

"Good morning my HaeIn-ah", Hyunseung greeted me with a big smile , and I feel scared that time because of his dying hard fans.

"Hey don't shout that I'm like yours", I said shyly.

"But HaeIn-ah", he pouted. "When will you accept me as you boyfriend ?", he asked.

"I-I don't know roo. Don't ask me now", I answered.

"It's been a month since I start courting you", he said and look down.

"Are you tired of courting me now ?", I asked and hopefully he is not. "Then you can stop now if you want", I added and look at him.

 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

'Am I tired of courting her ?', I thought the question she asked to me. Then I look at her face and think hardly about it, and a smile form in my lips.

 

"No HaeIn-ah. I told you, I wont give up on you !", I said and saw that she is simply smiling.

"Really ? Then wait for my answer", she said and left me.

 

Then I suddenly think a way to make her accept me as soon as possible. 'Maybe a date with her is enough', I thought and walk towards her with a smile in my lips.

 

- END OF POV -

 

HAEIN's POV :

 

Hopefully he never think about giving me up. I really can't accept that fact if that's happen. Well I do really like him as you know since the first time. But I still want to make sure that he is not playing around with me so I wont get hurt.

 

"Annyeong", someone greeted me, so I look who it is.

"Oh JaeJin-oppa, good morning", I said.

"Glad that Hyunseung is not around", he said and that words made me irrittate.

"Oh you are wrong. I'm always next to her", Hyunseung said behind JaeJin-oppa.

"Hyunseung where's Minhyun-ah ?", I asked.

"She's having a conversation with maknae", Gikwang-oppa is the one who answered me.

"Ah really ?", I said as I really forgot JaeJin-oppa.

"Gotta go HaeIn-ah", he suddenly speak and I feel guilty.

"A-Arasseo ! Mianhae JaeJin-oppa", I said & Hyunseung already sit next to me.

 

- END OF POV -

 

MiNHYUN's POV :

 

I let Doojoon-oppa and Gikwang-oppa leave first so I can talk to Dongwoonie one-on-one. I know that what I am going to do is not good in the eye of the other. But I am too confident now to myself, so I don't care about them and continued my plan to talk to him.

 

"Um Yoseob-oppa and Junhyung-oppa, can I talk to Dongwoonie first ?", I asked.

"Yeah ! And its up to him too", Yoseob-oppa said while Junhyung-oppa seems not in itself.

"Komawoyo !", I said and look to Dongwoon.

"M-Me ? Wae Minhyun-ah ?", he asked and I just pulled him.

 

We're now in the rooftop. I breath deeply first and prepared myself. I was really nervouse while Dongwoon is just staring and smiling at me. I already decided to ask him before someone can stole him from me, so I start the conversation.

 

"What is it Minhyun-ah ?", he asked.

"Dongwoon-oppa, please don't think that I'm just playing around with you. But ..", I paused for awhile to look at his smiling face. I can't explaine his face expression, so I breath deeply again and was about to continue my confession.

 

- END OF POV -

 

DONGWOON's POV :

 

Minhyun-ah pulled me with her through the rooftop. And I was thinking about asking her that time. Yeah that's right ! It seems that she made me love her. When she was talking to me, she suddenly stop and I guess that's my chance to continue what she's trying to say.

 

"But ? Can you be my girlfriend ?", I said without doubt and gave her the sweetiest smile I have.

"W-What ? she asked and look really shock.

"I san can you be my girlfriend", I said for the second time.

"B-But ...", I cut off her.

"Don't worry Minhyun-ah", I said, approached to her and hug her. "I leraned to love since we became close and since you said to me that you like me", I said.

"Dongwoon-oppa", she said and hug back.

"Again, for the third time. Can you be my girlfriend ?", I asked and shyly kiss her on her cheeks when she nodded her head happily.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When Minhyun-ah came in the room, she looks really happy and I was wondering why. She sat beside Gikwang-oppa and keep on smiling at herself.

 

"Hey Minhyun-ah what's happening to you ?", Yoon Leader-oppa asked.

"Guys ! I have something to tell you", she said.

"What is it ?", I asked.

"Dongwoon-oppa is my boyfriend now", she said happily.

"What ?", we unite.

"That's true HaeIn-unnie. I'm not lying", she said and raised her right arm.

"Wah ! That maknae, he has a girlfriend now", Hyunseung pouted.

"Wae ? Is HaeIn-ah still not yours ?", Yoon Leader-oppa asked And he just nodded.

 

After class, me and Minhyun-ah decided to go to ______-unnie's house. But their servant even the one who close to us did not allowed us to come inside and we don;t know why. Then I start to feel something strange happened to her. We just let it this time and decided to went home to our own house.

 

At the B2ST dorm...
 

When we were at the dorm, everyone is celebrating for Dongwoon relationship with Minhyun-ah. While me is just sitting on a bench and feel envy about them. Then I think about a plan again for me and for HaeIn-ah.

 

"Why you are just sitting here ?", Junhyung suddenly asked and sit next to me and look upset.

"I was thinking a plan to make HaeIn-ah acept me as her boyfriend as soon as possible", I asnwered.

"Then asked her on a date", Yoseob suddenly speak. "Everyone come here", he called them.

"Wae ?", Yoon Leader asked.

"Hyunseung has a problem, let us help him", Yoseob said, babo.

"What is your problem Hyunseung ? Is it about HaeIn-ah ?", Yoon Leader asked and I just nodded.

"Why don't you ask her on a romantic date ?", Gikwang suggest.

"Don't like that ! Our only free day is on weekend", I said.

"Then let us make a plan for you. You will be having a date with her tomorrow", Yoon LEader said and smile like an evil.

 

The party is over now and everyone is really happy. But there's one I noticed that seems always want to be by himself. He was just sitting on a balcony, so I walk towards him and sat next to him.

 

"You have a problme too right ?", I asked and he nodded. "It's about ______-ah ?", I asked.

"Yeah ! And that's really complicated.", he said. "Can you live me alone first !", he pleased me.

"Arasseo ! But if you need help, you can count on me okay", I said and went to my room to sleep early in the evening

 

In the school...

 

In the morning, I only saw is Hyunseung together with Junhyung-oppa. And now, I am too worried about ______-unnie because she's still not attending the class today.

 

"Annyeong Hyunseung and Junhyung-oppa", I greeted them.

"Good morning my HaeIn-ah", Hyunseung greeted while Junhyung-oppa is not and he look so upset.

"Um Junhyung-oppa are you okay ?", I asked because seems not really fine.

"HaeIn-ah let's go now", Hyunseung said and trying to push me away. "See you later Junhyung", he added and wave.

 

HAEIN's POV :

 

"Hey ! What ?", I asked.

"He has a problem so let him alone first", he said. "Where's Minhyun-ah by the way ?", he asked.

"She said that Dongwoon-ah text her to wait him at the Park", I said. "And where are the other ?", I asked.

"I don't know too. When I woke up, they are all not there", he said as he scratched his head and we both confused but we just let it and go to our room.

 

- END OF POV -

 

HYUNSEUNG"s POV :

 

When we went to our room, the other is still not there and I was really thinking that they're doing something now. Then I suddenly remember what they said last night. 'Are they really going to do it ?', I thought and suddenly received a text message.

 

YOON LEADER : We're here at the Green House now and preparing a romantic date for you and HaeIn-ah. So don't let her come here okay.

ME : What ? But I'm not ready about that Yoon Leader.

YOON LEADER : Don't worry ! Your date with her is a dinner date, so you still have time ^^

ME : But what Am I going to invite her ?

YOON LEADER : We have a plan for that too. So just relax there and wait for you dinner date with her.

ME : Arasse ! Komawoyo Yoon Leader.

 

I took a breath first then HaeIn-ah suddenly speak, "Who's that ? Is that Yoon LEader-oppa ? Where they are ?", she asked and keep on asking.

"Stop ! It's not them. So let's just wait for them to come okay", I said and she just nodded at me.

 

- END OF POV -

 

At last they are already coming with a glimpse on their eyes and a smile in their face. Dongwoon-ah went there too just too Minhyun-ah and to greet me too. I can feel that they are acting really weird and I was wondering why. Then the class finally ended. Me and Minhyun-ah already home because we are not allowed again to visit ______-unnie.

 

HAEIN's POV :

 

When I was sitting on a sofa and watching T.V, I suddenly received a text message from Minhyun-ah and other B2ST member.

 

MiNHYUN : Unnie, can you please go to the Green House now ?

ME : Wae ? Are you gonna be there too ?

MiNHYUN : OF course unnie. So please go there and make sure to wear a beautiful dress.

ME : Okay ! Bye and take care .. :D

 

I followed what Minhyun-ah said. I take a shower first and finally pick a beautiful dress for me. Here's my outfit kekeke :D

 

 

Then I asked my driver to drive me through our school.

 

- END OF POV -

 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

Yoon LEader told me to go to the Green House already before HaeIn-ah come first. So I went home already to take shower and to change my clothes. Then I already went ahead to our school. When I already inside the Green House, I was really amazed to what they did.

 

 

That's the Green House that we're always spending our time together with each othe ^^. Well, they really made the Green House so romantic :D.

 

"Nice job Yoon Leader", I said and smirked. I sat on a chair where I first stole a kiss to HaeIn-ah's cheeks. Then I received a text message from Minhyun-ah.

 

MiNHYUN :  Hyunseung-oppa, unnie is already arrived. She is walking ahed through the Green House now. GOOD LUCK ! FiGHTiNG ! ^^

ME : Komawoyo !

 

Then I just wait HaeIn-ah to come, and I was really nervouse and too annoyed to myself because of what I feel.

 

- END OF POV -

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ^^

haha I just write a short story about Hyunseung-oppa :D

so the story of Junhyung and (you) will be getting exciting haha, I guess XD :P

hope you guys can appreciate this chappie hihihi ..

 

again, to all who wants to be Hyunseung partner on my next FF

please just comment to me your name ^^

and the first who comment it will be his partner hihi :D ..

I need your cooperation tahahaha XD

 

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3 :D

 

 

myasianboys - hehe how's my FF ? hope you like it. Well, yeah I really can't accept their relationship. I almost cried that time and really feel like a broken hearted. But I'm fine now and not thinking too much about it. Because I still love Junhyung even though he have a girlfriend now :'))

junseung4ever - haha yeah long chappie XD but I hope you enjoy every chappie haha XD Komawoyo ^^

cathycat94 - haha okay ! thank you so much ! love your comments hihi :D

StarrBelle19 - haha XD already updated ? what can you say now ? hahaha XD junhyun-oppa failed too confess nyeck XD.