HaeIn and HyunSeung :))

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

When I walk inside the Green House, the lights are all off but there's a candle that giving me light to my way through somewhere. So I just followed the candle light, and there I saw Hyunseung sitting on a seat with a dinner table in front him. He was thinking seriosly that time, I guess. I watch him for a moment and he is really handsome, then he suddenly noticed me.

 

"Good evening HaeIn-ah", he said, stand up & escorted me through the table.

"G-Good evening Hyunseung", I said, blush. "Where are the others ?", I asked.

"The other ?", he said innocently. "I don't know too. Let's eat first ?", he invited, then a music suddenly played. [Easy]

 

I don't wanna say goodbye say goodbye (bye bye) say goodbye
neowa na ijewa ileohge dwae beolin geoni Oh~~

I don't wanna let u go let u go (let let) let u go
Easy come Easy go na gajgo jangnanchin geoni

E E Easy go (I never never know) She She She is gone (She was so easy)
E E Easy go (I never never know) She She She is gone (She let me now now)
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I don't wanna say goodbye say goodbye (bye bye) say goodbye
We ended up like this Oh~

I don't wanna let you go let you go (let let) let you go
Easy come Easy go Did you just toy around with me?

E E Easy go (I never never know)
She She She is gone (She was so easy)
E E Easy go (I never never know)
She She She is gone (She let me now now)

 

When we are done eating, we just rest for a while. Start chatting around and laughing, and I really can feel the happiness that time. Then another song has played [Clenching a Tight Fist]. Hyunseung stand from where he was sitting and step closer to me.

 

"HaeIn-ah, can I dance with you ?", he asked, bowed and lend his hand to me. Then I just hold onto his hand and we start dancing a sweet dance.

 

I feel really nervous that time because he was just looking at me seriosly that he seems his eyes did not blink once too. After dancing, we finally sat down back to our seat and I feel really shy but happy at the same time.

 

"HaeIn-ah, do you really going to accept me as your boyfriend ?", he suddenly asked, then I look at his face. He looks really sincere that made my heart to beat so fast.

 

HAEiN's POV :

 

'Wah ! What am I going to do ?', I thougt. 'I guess I should accept him now. He seems really sincere', I added and face him. "Before I answer you, you should close your eyes first", I said.

"Wae ?", he asked.

"Just do it !", I said and he finally close his eyes.

 

Yeah I don't want to loose him, so even though this thing what I'm going to do is not good I will do it with all my heart because I do really love him.

 

"Hey", he yelled because I'm taking it too long.

"Be patience Hyunseung", I said.

 

I took a deep breath first, I look at his handsome face. Then I slowly move my face closer to his face, and as my answer, I kissed him at his kissable lips.

 

- END OF POV -

 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

While my eye is still close, of course I can't see anything and just waiting for her to allowed me to open it again. I really want to open it because of thinking that she already left without telling. But I suddenly fell her lips into my lips and I was really shocked. I opened my eyes to make sure that's its really her. Then my heart start panicking and feels like it's going to explode anytime. It's act like that because I was right it's HaeIn-ah, the she let go off first.

 

"Oppa", she said and smile. "That's my answer", she said, but feels like I'm still in shock mode. "O-Oppa", she yelled.

"M-Mianhae HaeIn-ah", I said and still in shock.

"Are you okay ? Or disappointed on having an answer like that ?", she asked and look down.

""M-Mianhamnida ! Don't be sad that's not what I mean HaeIn-ah", I said and jokingly move my face closer to her.

"O-Oppa !", she said nervously.

"Don't worry I'm not going to kiss you. I just want to say KOMAWOYO for accepting me as your boyfriend", I said and hug her tightly.

 

- END OF POV -

 

We talk a lot on that time. Then Minhyun-ah and other finally showed their selves on me. I guess Hyunseung-oppa and other planned all this things. But I guess I really need to thank them for helping us to get into a real relationship.

 

"Komawoyo everyone", I said and smile.

"Congratulation Hyung", Dongwoon-ah said. "You too HaeIn-noona", he added.

"Welcome to the family HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah", Gikwang-oppa said.

"Yeah ! Time for the party again", Yoseob yelled happily and wistled.

"Right ! Let's celebrate for our new two couples", Yoon Leader said.

 

While everyone is happy celebrating mine and Minhyun-ah's relation, I suddenly notice Junhyung-oppa is not there. And then I suddenly remember ______-unnie and I guess Junhyung-oppa knows what happening to her.

 

"Yoon Leader-oppa where's Junhyung-oppa ?", I asked.

"He said that he is not on a mood now to have some party, so we just let him alone", he explained.

"Wae HaeIn-ah ? Is there a problem ?", Hyunseung-oppa asked.

"Yeah ! Unnie is not attending any class now and I guess Junhyung-oppa know what happened", I said and added, "the servant in their house is not allowing us too to visit her".

"What ?", they unite.

"HaeIn-noona is right. We notice that ______-ah is always absent. We always asking our teacher why, but they don't want to answer us directly", Yoseob-oppa said.

"I hope Junhyung-oppa know what happened. And hope he can help cool unnie", Minhyun-ah said sadly and Dongwoon-ah approached to comfort her.

"Don't worry Minhyun-ah. For sure Junhyung-oppa know it and doing anything he can do to help her", he said and I guess he has a point about that.

"Okay ! Forget about that now. Just enjoy the night until 10:00. Then in the next day we will going to find out what happened", Yoon Leader suggested.

 

After the party, Hyunseung drive me home. While Dongwoon drive a ride for Minhyun-ah too. The other member volunteer to clean up the Green House for is. Then we finally arrived.

 

HAEiN's POV :

 

Wow I feel really happy this day. This is the happiest day I've ever had. I have Hyunseung-oppa now, and I can tell to anyone that he is really mine now.

 

"HaeIn-ah, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning", Hyunseung-oppa said and kissed me on my cheeks, I blush. "Bye ! Saranghae HaeIn-ah", he added, smile and wave.

"Saranghaeyo oppa. Bye !", I wave.

 

MiNHYUN's POV :

 

I feel happy for HaeIn-unnie and Hyunseung-oppa now. At last we have a boyfriend now and I can say that they will going to love us until the end. But cool unnie, what happened to her ? I was thinking about all the things about us. Then we finally arrived.

 

"What's the problem Minhyun-ah ?", Dongwoon-oppa asked.

"I just suddenly remember cool unnie", I said with a teary eyes. "I really feel worried to her because she's not picking up her phone too", I added.

"Don't worry Minhyun-ah. Please don't be sad", he said and hug me. "We will help you guys to find out what happened", he said and kissed me on my forehead.

"Komawoyo oppa", I said and kissed him on his cheeks as my goodbye.

"Bye Minhyun-ah. I'll pick you tomorrow", he said and finaly leaved.

 

- END OF POV -

 

In the morning, I awake happily and too excited to go to school and hoping that ______-unnie is now there. I take a shower first and change my clothes to make me look beautiful. Then I received a text message from Hyunseung-oppa.

 

 

MY PRINCE JANG : I'm on my way now. See you there !

ME : Arasseo oppa ! Take care ^^

 

After a few minutes, he finally came. And wah ! my parents also came, so I need to introduce him as my boyfriend, nothing else but boyfriend. Of course I am proud, right.

 

"Good morning HaeIn-ah", he greeted. "Good morning Sir, Ma'am", he bow.

"Who is this handsome boy standing in front of our door ?", my mom asked.

"Mom ! Dad ! Meet my boyfriend JANG HYUNSEUNG", I said proudly.

 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

When I arrived at their house, HaeIn-ah is together with two old person, and I guess they are her parents. I greeted them as my respect, then they asked who is me. Then I was happy to heard that HaeIn-ah did not denied our relationship.

 

"Nice to meet you Achussi and Achumonim", I said and shake their hands.

"You better take good care of my HaeIn-ah okay", her dad said.

"I promise Achussi", I said and we finally leaved and go to school.

 

- END OF POV -

 

 

Sigh, when we were at the school _______-unnie is still not there to attend the class, and it makes me more feel worried. Then we all decided to go to her house after class.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED .. !