Engagement ?

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

When I went home, everyone is panicking by searching for me. Then I already went upstair, I went to my room and I lay at my bed. A few seconds, the door suddenly opened and it was my mom.

 

"Where have you been ?", she asked.

"N-Nothing mom !", I denied and she walk towards me.

"Wae ? Are you still crying about him ?", she asked then I look at her. "Do you really love him that much ?", she added.

"M-Mianhae mom", I said, cry.

"It's okay ________-ah", she said as she trying to ease my pain. "I understand how you feel for him. But what you've done to me and your dad is really bad", she added and left me crying.

 

'Wah ! Why do I need to suffer like this ? I do really love him. But how can I fight for him ?', I thought and finally fall asleep.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

It's been three days since I got a high fever. And thank god I am fina now. But I don't know how will I start my day. I can't even decide if I will go to ________-ah's house. While thinking about it, I suddenly received a phone call from Achumonim.

 

"Yobosaeyo !"

"Are you okay now ?", she asked.

"Yeah ! Komawoyo Achumonim"

"I need to talk to you, it's an emergency", she said and that made me feel worried.

"Wae ? Is something bad happened to ______-ah ?", I asked.

"Nope ! But we need to talk because of her",

"Wae ?", I asked confusely.

"Just meet me tomorrow at the first restaurant where we ate together"

"Arasseo !", then she hang up.

 

What Achumonim said made me really worried. She did not even tell any clue about what we are going to talk abut ________-ah. Then I lay at my bed for an hour by only thinking about it. At the dinner time, Hyunseung called me to eat along with them.

 

"Hyung what are you thinking of ? You are too serios", Dongwoon noticed.

"Um, Achumonim called me and said that she need to talk to me tomorrow", I said and look down. "And she said that it's an emergency", I added.

"Wae ? Is something bad happened to noona ?", Yoseob asked.

"I-I'm not sure about that because she did not tell anything", I answered.

"Maybe that's a good news, right ?", Hyunseung said. "Be positive Junhyung", he added.

"Yeah, hopefully that is a good news", I said and finished eating my food.

 

After eating I already went back to me room, and think about what will going to happened tomorrow. In the morning, I awake early in the morning. I first check my phone and there I saw Achumonim's message.

 

MY LOVABLE ACHUMONiM : Let meet at the restaurant in lunch time. See you there !

 

I did not reply on her anymore, I already rushed myself to take shower, change my clothes and make myself presentable. After an hour, I already went to the restaurant and wait Achumonim to come. I feel scared, nervous and even happy while waiting for her. Then a car suddenly stop in front of me.

 

"A-Achumonim annyeong !', I greet. "Let's go inside now ?", I added as I escorted her.

"Komawoyo Junhyung dear", she said and the way she called me dear is really great.

 

Inside the restaurant, she first ordered our meals. We eat first before she finally start our conversation.

 

"Junhyung, I need your help", she said and what she said sounds familiar.

'That's what ______-ah asked me before', I thought and aswered her, "W-What is it Achumonim ?".

"Seeing _______-ah crying all day long is really painful for me. And I know that you are the only one who can help me to make her fine", she said.

"What do you want me to do Achumonim ?", I asked, and thinking that she will going to acept me again.

"I have a plan. I will going to arrange an engagement for her", she said.

"What ? And you want me to ---", I was cut off by her.

"Let me finish first", she said and I bow. "On saturday night, you need to go there together with your parents, understand ?", she added.

"B-But why Achumonim ? I'm not the one who will going to have an egagement with her", I said sadly and feels like my heart feels giving up.

"Don't ask too much. Just do it", she said with a high voice.

"A-Arasseo !", I said and remained silent.

 

After an hour, we finally parted, I first went to the park to think about what Achumonim planning. "Should I really need to go there ?", I said and keep on thinking what I am going to do.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

It is now Saturday morning and I don't have any news bout Junhyung. HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah can't visit me now because they have a date together with there love ones.

 

"I miss attending class", I said because it's been a week since I did not attend to school. Then my mom suddnely knock at my room.

"_______-ah we have a special visitors tonight. So make sure yourself to be presentable", she said.

"Visitors ? Who ?", I asked and really don't have any idea.

"It's a surprised. So just do it okay", she said and leaved.

 

In the afternoon, I made my routine, I take a shower, put a make up in my face and pick a beautiful dress. After an hour, my mom came back to my room and commanding me went down the stair.

 

outfit.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I first make a conversation to my parents about what Achumonim want. I told to them too that the daughter of Achumonim is the girl I really love. Then they finally accpeted Achumonim's invitation. I start driving my ca, and I feel really nervous. We arrived at their house at about 6:00 in the evening.

 

"Dad, mom, are you ready ?", I asked.

"Of course we are. It seems that you are the one who's not ready", my mom and smirked.

"Thet's not true", I pouted, then we walk towards the door. I start knocking the door and Achumonim is the who opened the door.

"Come in", she said and escorted us. I was happy walking through because I saw ______-ah there and sitting on a chair.

 

Achumonim let everyone to eat first. While we were eating, I am alwayssimply looking at _______-ah and she was really beautiful. Then Achumonim suddenly speak.

 

"Mr. Yong and Mrs.Yong, I want to tell you something", she said and I was wondering what it is.

'Is she going to pleased my parents to make me avoid _______-ah ?', I thought, then my mom speak.

"Ah what is it ?", she asked.

"I want an engagement for Junhyung and _______-ah", she said directly. Then my eyes and _______-ah's eye met with both same expression, yeah we're shock.

"M-Mom ! Achumonim", we unite.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

I was shocked to what my mom asked to Junhyung's parents. Is she really going to do that ? Dad don't even know it for sure. I don't know what will I do. But having a engagement with Junhyung ? Wah ! Is she really sure about it !

 

"Mrs.Kim, are you sure about that ? Your husband is even not here ?", Mrs.Yong said.

"Oh mianhae ! I am just late", someone said, and I'm sure that it's my dad. "We are truely sure about it. So we are only need is your approval Mr.Yong and Mrs.Yong", my dad said and that made me really surprised and really confuse on what's happening.

"Well if that's the case, I guess we can approved it. Because our Junhyung love her that much, I think its no big deal, right hon ?", his mom said.

'Wah ! What's happening ?', I thought and my heart is beating so fast.

"Yeah ! And I guess they both really love each other, so we don't have a problem about that", his dad agreed and smile at me, then I smile back at him.

 

Wah ! What's this ? What's happening all of a sudden ? It's really oh I don't know. They just keep on talking about the engagement happily. They seemed became already comfortable with each other. They seemed did not noticed us too, so I just excuse to them and went outside to the garden.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When I saw _______-ah walking away to us, I made myself to excuse to the elders too. And they seemed really close with each other. Then I followed where _______-ah went, I walk towards her because I want to talk to her too.

 

"Annyeong _______-ah", I said and smile. "We need to talk", I added.

"Yeah ! What's happening all of a sudden ? It's really confusing", she said and look really confused.

"I-I don't know about it too. And that's not the thing I want to talk to", I said.

"Mianhae ! Are you feeling well nw ?", she asked.

"Yeah !", I said, and she can't look at me directly. So I suddenly hugged her. "______-ah Mianhae for hurting your feeligs. So please forgive me", I said and she's trying to let go off.

"L-Let me go Junhyung", she said and trying to push me away. "Please I don;t want them to see us like this", she added.

"No ! I don't want. I want you always here by my side. And wont let you off until you can forgive me", I said and she finally hug back.

"I-I already forgive you O-Oppa", she said and I can feel that she is crying, so I face her. "Mianhae for causing a big trouble to you", she said, then I wiped her tears.

"Don't be sorry about that", I said, smile and hug again. "You knw what. I must thank you for that trouble. Because to me, it's really the great thing that happened to, because I met you as the girl that I will surely love the most", I explained.

"K-Komawoyo oppa", she siad and hug back.

"And the way you call me oppa made my heart really happy. So be mine _______-ah", I said and face her again.

"Oppa I am already yours. I guess you already stole my heart since the first time we met. And it seems that you don't have any plan to back it to me", she pouted and I laugh a little.

"What ? I am not the one who stole that. As I remember you are the who stole a heart, and that heart is mine", I said and stole a kissed on her lips.

"Wah ! You are bad", she said.

 

We just spend a little time in the graden to talk a lot of things about us. Then we finally decided to went back inside the house. And seems that our parents are already done with their conversation now.

 

"Good bye Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim", my dad said.

"Achumonim Komawoyo. Bye !", I said and simply look at _______-ah.

"Say good bye to her too", Achussi said, and I blush.

"Arasseo", I said, they laugh. "B-Bye _______-ah", I said and she just smile at me.

"Take care", Achumonim said as she wave at us.

 

- END OF POV -

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ! :))

only 3 chappie left haha XD

this FF is going to end soon, hope you guys enjoyed this.

haha XD hopefully I can regained a lot of readers in my nect FF :)) help me ! :P

again, to all my readers THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading

 

 

 

 

 

 

i LOVE READERS, COMMENTS, and SUBSCRiBERS

LOVE iT SO MUCH :))

 

 

 

my new FF :)) kindly read it too ^^

My Childhood Friend : A Idol or Boyfriend