Is This A Love Month ?

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

Finally, I don't have fever now, I can go to school now hooray. I awake already because my phone suddenly ring, and it's a message from HaeIn-ah.

 

TEXT MESSAGES :

 

HaeIn : Unnie, wake up now ! We will wait you here at the green house, okay ?

Me : Why are you guys there already ?

HaeIn : We will be having a party this saturday, so we should help. Just make sure to go aheah here.

Me : Arasseo ! Bye, see you later.

 

Then I stand up from laying down on my bed, I start doing my daily routine and tada, here's my outfit now

 

 

YOUR POV :

 

 

Actually, when I went out, i suddenly saw Junhyung-oppa sitting beside his car, and he was really handsome. 'What is he doing here ?', I suddenly thought and decided to approached to him.

 

"Ne, what are you doing here ?", I asked, and help him to stand up. 'Wah ! I hold his hand, so smooth', I giggled.

"I'm just picking you up", he said.

"Eh ? Is mom asked you to do it ?", I asked and wondering.

"Nope ! I just want tp", he said. 'Wow ! Guess he is too caring to me now', I thought. "Lets' go", he said and escorted me to the passenger sit and start driving the car.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When I was waiting for her to come out, I sat beside my car for a moment and start looking around. Then someone suddenly speak, and I was sure that it's her. When I look up, I saw her standing beside me, and she is really beautiful in any kind of dress she were wearing. Then she help me to stand up, and I escorted her to my passenger sit and start driving.

 

"Ne, Junhyung-ah, can we still be like this even though you are not acting anymore ?", she suddenly break the silence inside the car.

"O-Of course not !", I denied, and it makes her look upset.

"Arasseo !", she said and smile.

"I'm just kidding ! But it is still depends on my mood. And hopefully your mom will not get mad about what we did", I said, and simple smile.

"Really ?", she said and surprised me, "Wah, Junhyung-ah ! I saw you smiling. Do it again !", she said as she pleased me.

"I don't want !", I said, but the way she looks at me really makes me smile, so I smiled at her happily.

"Got it", she said and took a stolen picture of mine. "Komawoyo, Junhyung-ah !", she said and smile.

"Hey, you fooled me. Erase it", I said and she pouted.

 

Then we finally arrived at the school. I stop my car at the parking lot, and opened the door for her. And she already run towards the green house by herself.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When we finally arrived, I already run owards the Green House. I walk inside, and I saw HaeIn-ah, Hyunseung-oppa, Minhyun-ah and Woonie-ah, but where's the other. So I decided to hide first to watch them for a while hehe.

 

"Hey, why are you hiding there ?", Junhyung-ah said.

"Ssssh, You shoul hide too, look", I said and pointed our friends, then we start watching them.

 

-------------------------

 

"Ne, HaeIn-ah you told me to proove that you like me right ?", Hyunseung asked.

I nodded first and asked, "Wae ?".

"Then I need to court you", he said.

"You shoul have you own move. Don't ask me what you are going to do", I said.

 

While Hyunseung-oppa and I is having a conversation. Dongwoon and Minhyun is having a cute atmosphere with them.

 

"Minhyun-ah, do you like that Minhwan ?", he asked.

"Um, not really ! Wae ? Want courting me too ?", I said frankly.

"No", he said and blushed. "I'm just asking", Woonie-ah added.

"Ne, oppa you are really cute, especially if you are smiling", I said and step closer to him to pinched his cheeks. It made me laugh because of seeing him more blushing.

 

--------------------------

 

At our side, Junhyung is just sitting beside me, he did not even intend to look to our friends even once. When I look back at him, I saw him looking at me eye-to-eye, and it mades my heart beat so fast.

 

"Gave me your hand", he suddenly said.

"W-Wae ?", I said nervously.

"Just hive it to me", he said, so I followed him and give it to him. And I was surprised when he put a silver butterfly bracelet in my hand.

"Wow ! It was really cute", I said that makes me hug him, because of happiness. "Komawoyo", I said while still hugging him.

"O-Okay, you can get off to me now", he said and it made me blush.

"M-Mianhae Junhyung-ah", I said and get off to him.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

Wah I can't believe it, she hug me for the first time and I really feel happy that time. And thank god she appreaciate the bracelet I gave to her.

 

"Ne Junhyung-ah, take a picture with me", she said.

"What ? No I don't want it", I said.

"Oh come on please", she pouted.

 

Then she keep on convincing me o take a picture with her.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Because of convincing him to take a picture with me, I forgot that I was at the middle of watching the scene of my bestfriends. (HeaIn-ah is the speaker now :]).

 

"Ne, Hyunseung-ah, where are the other ?", I asked him but he did not answered me. So I look around and next to my chair.

"Oh that was too close haha", he said, because my face is too close to his face, that soon have to kiss. And because I was too shock I just stay like that.

"Wow ! Seems you like to kiss me too huh", he smirked and I blushed so I sat far from him and Minhyun-ah.

'Woah ! That was too close, but I can see that he is really handsome', I thought and giggled. 'Wah ! What am I talking about ?', I slap myself, 'I need to wake up from my nightmare', I added.

 

Minhyun-ah's side.....

 

Haha, I can't denied that Dongwoon-oppa is really cute, esecially if he is laughing and smiling, I like that the best. So, i kep on teasing him, and it makes me really happy.

 

"Ne, Woon-oppa your face is turning red, and looks like a tomato now", I said and added, "Look", I face him with a mirror.

"Hey, stop teasing me", he pouted.

"Oh what a cute Oppa", I said and laugh.

"Maybe you are just in love with me", he simply said.

"Yeah ! I admit it", I said frankly, that makes him speechless and look at the other side.

"Oh come one, don't joke around with me", he said.

"Okay, If that's what you think", I said and rolled my eyes on him.

 

----------------------------

 

Hyunseung and HaeIn....

 

While thinking about what just happened, Hyunseung suddenly speak behind me.

 

"HaeIn-ah are you mad at me ?", he asked but i did not intend to face him. "HaeIn-ah ! HaeIn-ah ! HaeIn-ah !", he said it many times and it makes me irritate.

I stand from where I was sitting, and look next to my chair because I thought he was sitting there.

"What ?", I shout, but no one is sitting there, then someone suddenly stole a kissed on my cheeks at my back.

"HaeIn-ah I'm here. Mianhae !", he said and gave m a sweet smile.

"Wah ! I will surely kill you Hyunseung-ah", I shout and sart running around to catch him and beat him. But he is too fast and looks like he is enjoying the happenings.

"Are you already tired ?", he asked, but he was hiding from somehere. So I close my eye first to calm myself, but someone wiped my sweat.

"Mianhae for making you tired and sweating HaeIn-ah", he said and when I opened my eye, it was Hyunseung.

'Wah ! He is really damn handsome and sweet too feels like I'm melting here", I thought while looking at his handsome face.

"Tell me, do you like me now ?", he asked.

"No !", I tottaly denied it.

"Arasseo ! But I won't give up on you", he said and he made me amazed that time.

 

---------------------------

 

Back to you ....

 

It's really hard to conviced him, so I made myslef look like going to cry anytime, but he even not shaken. Because of that, I decided to stopped what I'm doing, and when I was about to stand up and to show myself on my friends, he suddenly hold my hands.

 

"Sigh, Okay ! Okay ! I will give you what you want now", he said, and a big smile formed on me.  So done take a selca picture of us.

 

While I was checking the picture, he suddenly kissed me on my cheeks and it makes me really shock and she. I can't even look at him, because I was really shy and I don't know what I'm going o do too.

 

"That's your payment for convincing me to take a picture with you", he said and smirked.

"Wah ! yo are bad Junhyung-ah", I pouted.

"You are bad too ! You kissed me before on my cheeks too (chappie 6)", he said and it made me more shy.

"But it happened a long time ago", I said and we start argueing about the kissed we made for each other, until HaeIn-ah and other find us.

 

"Unnie" HaeIn-ah said.

"Hyung, what are you guys doing there ?", Woonie-ah asked.

"Your cool noona is trying to watch you guys from here", he said.

"Ne, why do you need to tell the truth", I pouted and scratched my head.

"I-Is that true unnie ? You mean you saw everything ?", she asked and her face is starting turning red.

"That's for sure", Hyunseung-oppa said and it seems he too happy.

"Actually, no. Wae ? Is there something I need to know ?", I asked.

"No, unnie ! Forget about it", she said and finally breath normally.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When they finally caught us, I let ______-ah to go with them to chat around. I sat on a bench that not too far from them so I can see and watch what she's doing.

 

"She is really beautiful. And I guess I already fall in love with her", I whispered and pick my phone to take a picture of her.

 

While busy taking a stolen picture of her, I suddenly stopped because she was about on approaching to me. Then she suddenly pulled me towards them.

 

"Junhyung-ah you should joined with us", she said and continued pulling me.

"Arasseo ! Let go off my hand now", I said but she did not listen to me, so I let her holding my hands.

 

- END OF POV -

 

We were already happy chatting with each other, it seems that we are a three couple that time. Sweet with each other, and too close, then the B2ST other member finally came. They were with another girl, and they seemed a new student or what ever. They look beautiful too, but me and my best friends is still more beautiful than them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ...!

by the way, sorry for not being good in english :D

but thank to all my readers ^^

thanks for appreaciating my fanfic ^_______^

keep on updating and reading my fanfic

 

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE

junhyung and hara are not sopposed to be a perfect couple hmm.