Junhyung In The Rain

I Don't Know How To Live Without You


--* FLASH BACK *--

 

While _______-ah is still not attending the class, I junhyung always go to their house. I know that I am the reason why it is happening. And I have something to proove to Achumonim too.  But going there and waiting to her mom is still not enough because she always try to ignore me.

 

"Achumonim. Please talk to me", I said, but she just passed that seems she did not see me. "Achumonim please !", I yelled, but she totally did not look back.

 

I let it for many times, but I can't allow what's happening now. So I just let her ignoring me. I am still waiting and trying to talk to her every after class.

 

*-- END OF FLASH BACK --*

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

After class, I already went again to ______-ah's house to face her mom. It's been 4 days since I start doing this but there's still nothing happened. This time I will make sure not to give up and to do everything just to proove my love for _______-ah. When I arrived at their house, I just wait a little time there, then Achumonim finally arrived.

 

"Junhyung ?", she said. "What are you doing here again ?", she asked innocently.

"Achumonim please give me a chance to explain everything", I said and hold her hands.

"No Junhyung. I don't have time to listen to your explanation", she said, walk and suddenly stop. "You can g home now", she added.

"No Achumonim. I will not going to leave here", I said and she look back to me.

 

Because of wanting her to listen to me, I decided to kneel in front of her. I tried to forget how importat my pride is just for her daugther. This is my first time to do this. Because this time, I really want to fight for my love one.

 

"Achumonim", I started. "I'm begging you. Please listen to me now", I said.

"Mianhae ! But I really don't want. Get up there now and leave this place", she said and left me along outside their house.

 

'I promise not to leave this place. I will make sure to attain Achumonim's feelings for me as her daughter's byfriend. And I promise to fight my feelings for _______-ah no matter what happen', I thought. And when she left me, I just remained kneeling on the ground. After an hour, the rain suddenly falls down, but I still stay from where I was kneeling.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

When my mom arrived, she already visit me in my room and I was still crying that time. I can see on her face that she is too worried to me. But I really can't imagine that my mom is not allowing my bestfriends to visit me.

 

"_______-ah, did you already eat your dinner ?", she asked but I did not answer her, and decided to speak then.

"Mom, why do you ban my friends who visited me ?", I asked.

"Let's go down the stair and eat together", that what she said, she did not answer my question.

 

When we were already in the dinning table, someone suddenly open the door and it was Hongki-oppa. It seems that my mom invited him to eat dinner in our house.

 

- END OF POV -

 

HONGKI's POV :

 

_______-ah's mom suddenly called me and inviting me to eat dinner at their house. Then I rush going to their house. When I arrived at their house, it was raining really hard. I was walkig to their door when I suddenly saw someone kneeling in front of the door. I went to see who he is and surprised me to know that it is Junhyung.

 

"J-Junhyung", I said and shared my umbrella to him. "W-What are you doing ? It's raining really hard", I added.

"Hongki, do me a favor", he said.

"W-What is it ?", I asked nervously.

"Please don't accept the arrange engagement with _______-ah. I know that you know how much she loves me. And I'm telling to you now, that I do really love her and losing her is for sure my death", he said without a doubt in the tone of his voice.

 

I feel his sincerity that time, and I can feel that he is crying too but I can't ensure it because his face is really wet. I became really speechless to what he ask me to do. I decided to left him alone first and went inside the house. I opened the door, and Achumonim invited me to sit and eat together with them. I start walking towards them and sit next to ________-ah.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Hongki-oppa and mom start eating their meals, and me is still feel like losing my appetite. I did not even touch my meals, when Hongki-oppa and mom already done eating, I just called the maid and ask to fix the my foods.

 

"________-ah, you did not even eat a little", he said.

"Don't worry about her. Maybe she don't like the foods", my mom said.

"Achumonim, it's raining really har outside. And by the way, someone is waiting for you there too", he said and I was wondering who.

"I know who he is", my mom said and drink water. "Just let him there. He will going to leave then", she added.

"But tha person is too important to _______-ah", he said and I already think about Junhyung.

"I-Is he ----", I was cut off by my mom.

"Hongki-ah don't worry about that. And I forgot to tell that your engagement with _______-ah will going to continue", she said.

 

YOUR POV :

 

I was worried when I figure out that Junhyung-oppa is waiting for my mom outside the house. I am wondering if he is just letting himself in the rain, and hoping that he is not. While thinking about it, my mom suddenly opened a topic about the engagement.

 

"Hongki-ah don't worry about that. And I forgot to tell that your engagement with _______-ah will going to continue", she said and I am hoping that he will going to reject it.

 

Then he stand up from where he was sitting, he look at me and smile, and look back to my mom and said, "Mianhae Achumonim but I don't want to accept the engagement".

"W-What ?", my mom said and look really surprised. "Didn't you like her since you were child ?", my mom asked and I feel confuse about that.

"Yeah ! I love her since I was child. But Achumonim, I a not the guy she love", he said and look down and I feel sorry about it.

 

- END OF POV -

 

HONGKI's POV :

 

Well before this thing happened, I already decided to reject Achumonim if she has a planned to ask me. I decided this since I finally proove that _______-ah is in love with Junhyung. It hard to accept the fact but I still tried to and now I'm in a painful.

 

"W-What ?", her mom said and look really surprised. "Didn't you like her since you were child ?", she suddenly asked.

"Yeah ! I love her since I was child. But Achumonim, I am not the guy she love", I said and look down.

"H-Hongki-oppa", she said and I look at her.

"D-Don't worry _______-ah. This is my own decision, to give up on you. I know how you really feel. And I know that you are really sad and in a pain now", I said as I tapped her head.

"But Hongki-ah, I already told to your.....", I cut off Achumonim.

"I told to my dad that I don't want the engagement anymore. And he just let me decide. Mianhae Achumonim", I said, bow and continued. "Achumonim, let tehm explained everything to you first, so you can understand _______-ah's reason for doing it".

 

After talking to them, I finally decided to go home. Outside their house, I saw Junhyung is still there and waiting even though it still raining. Ad the words that I spoke to them is keep n flashing back in my head. And rejecting the opportunity for me to be _______-ah become mine is really painful.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Hongki-oppa went home with a smile in his face, but I still feel sorry for him because I know that he is in a painful now. I still can't imagine that he loves me for a long time. I was hoping that he told it to me or even intend to introduce himself from the start. I sigh for thinking of so many problem, then I suddenly remember Junhyung.

 

"Ms.Choi, can you check outside our house if there still someone waiting", my mom suddenly said and Ms.Choi followed her and went back.

"Mr.Yong Jun Hyung is there Ma'am. No umbrella and kneeling on the ground", she said, I was surprised and made me really worried.

"Let's go ______-ah. Go back to your room now", my mom said.

"B-But mom", I said.

"I said go back to yor room. NOW !", she strongly said.

 

I can't even stand not to follow her because I was too affraid that she will get more mad. So I went to my room and keeps on crying because of being coward. I stand in front of my window, trying to look dwn to check Junhyung. Then I really saw him there, no umbrella and kneeling on the ground, and seeing him doing that stupid thing is hurting me badly.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I am still waiting at the front door when Hongki suddenly went outside and approached to me.

 

"I did the favor you want. So do me a favor too", he said.

"W-What is it ?", I said while shaking because of coldness.

"Don't give up her and make sure to love her truely. Because once you tried to hurt her feelings, I will make sure to stole her from you even though she don't want. And knowing that you make her cry, I promise to kill you", he said and already left with a teary eyes.

 

I wasn't able to thank him that time because I was shocked that he do the favor I ask for. That favr is really hard to do and I know how he feels now. "Komawoyo !", I whispered. "I promise to love her with all my heart", I added and remained kneeling.

 

Then a few minutes, one of their maid suddenly oppened the door and it seems that she is checking if I'm still there. After an hour, no one now is opening the door and the rain finally stop at maybe 2:00 am.

 

It is now morning, and I'm still waiting outside their house. I can feel that my body will going to fall at anytime. Feels like I don't have enough energy now. Then Achumonim finally out of home and I can see in her reaction that she is surprised when she saw me.

 

"W-Why are you still here ?", she asked and look worried.

"I will not going to leave this place Achumnim. I love _______-ah so much, and I don't have a plan to give up my feelings for her. So pleade allow me to explain and accept me as her true boyfriend now", I said bravely.

"G-Go home and change your clothes first. I do not want you to get sick because of me", she said, walk and sto. "I will call you if I am ready to talk to you and to listen to your explanation", she said and finally leaved.

 

I was still notsure when she's going to call me. But knowing that there's a chance now made e smile. But now, I should follow her first, so I go homw to take a shwer ad to change my clothes.

 

- END OF POV -

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

My Childhood Friend : A Idol or Boyfriend

 

/\

|

|

well this is my new FF :))

I was asking you to comment give a name that wants to become Hyunseung's partner

but it seems that no one's want me to use the name.

but if you guys still wan to be his partner.

just drop your name in my post box and I will accept it happily.

but if no one's still wan to,

then I will make it a blank name again so everyone can be his parner.

 

 

MENTiON :))

 

myasianboys - haha XD don't worry :)) oh btw, may I know your name ? hehe I don't know what will I call u XD. so how's this chappie ? haha XD

junseung4ever - haha XD expect it. my FF chappie is always too long XD mianhae ! and thanks for updating :))

OTHER READERS : kindly drop some comments hihi ^^ i want to read your comments and reaction in my FF :D . komawoyo

 

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3