Junhyung got Fever !

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When I went home, I feel that my bones in my knees are all broken feels like I'm a lame, me clothes are really wet and I'm not feeling well. And when I open the door, everyone is waiting there and waiting for me to come. They are all look worried and I can read that there are something they want to ask.

 

"Hyung where have you been ? And why your clothes are too wet ?", Dongwoon asked.

"It's nothing !", I denied and Hyuseung approached to me to touch my forehead.

"Junhyung you have a fever", he said as he check his own temperature. "What happened to you ?", he asked.

"I said nothing ! I feel very great", I said and walked into my room.

 

- END OF POV -

 

At your house ...

 

Because of what Junhyung did, I feel really worried about his condition. But I don't know how to contact him now. While busy thinking about it, my estfriends suddenly come inside my room. I was surprised and wondered how, but I ignore it and really happy to see them again.

 

"Cool unnie, I miss you so much", Minhyun-ah said, approached with a teary eyes and hugged me tightly.

"I miss you so muc to Minhyun-ah ! You too HaeIn-ah", I said and hugged them both.

"Unnie, yu look so ugly now. You seemed not taking good care of yourself", she said and hugged back.

"Hey I'm not ugly", I said and laugh.

"Cool unnie, you know what, Dongwon-oppa is my boyfriend now. And Hyunseung-ah is HaeIn-unnie's boyfriend now too", Minhyun-ah told it to me happily.

"Oh really ? Wow ! Congrats girls ! I hope your relation with them will be going strong", I said and thought, 'I hope I am in a real relation with Junhyung-oppa too'.

"What's the matter unnie ? What happened here by the way ?", HaeIn-ah suddenly asked I decided to tell to them the truth.

 

--* FLASH BACK *--

 

My mom and my dad arrange an engagement for me and for Hongki. Because I don't know him and I don't want an arrange engagement, I try to find someone that can pretend as my fake boyfriend. That time Junhyung is the only one there that I can ask for. I don't know why I can't tell it to anyone. I asked Junhyung to act as my fake boyfriend but he refused it.

 

On the day that I really need someone to pretend on, Junhyung suddenly came to do it and that made me surprised. We just pretend and pretend until it became too worst. Everytime I am always about to ended up that stupid fake relation, there's always a barrier that seems really stopping us. And the one thing that gave me a ig problem is, my mom and dad seemed really like him.

 

And the worst thing that happened is, I fall in love with him everytime we're acting in front of my parents. I fall in love with his acting ability because it seems that he is not acting and I know that I am too stupid for pretending about it. I love him more when we became too close. But that time, his ex-girlfriend suddenly appeared and gave me a pain in my heart that cause for me to tell the truth to my mom.

 

And I hate him for telling his true feelings on a wrong time. Because he just shout it out when I already told to my mom the truth.

 

*-- END OF FLASH BACK --*

 

"I told it to you already, he loves you unnie but you did not listen to me", she said and I was already crying.

"Don't cry cool unnie. For sure he has a plan and doing everything for you", Minhyun-ah said.

"Yeah ! Junhyung-oppa is at outside the house last night waiting there even it was raining", I cried out loud. "But my mom ! she seems really mad at us", I added.

"Unnie, we have plan for you so you can visit Junhyung-oppa and talk to him", HaeIn-ah said and start her plan.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

While lying at my bed, I was keep on checking my phone to see if Achumonim have a message. During waiting, I take a look at my stolen picture of _______-ah. I was thinking all the memories that I have together with her, then I suddenly received a phone call.

 

"Yobosaeyo !"

"Yobosaeyo ! Meet me at the Han River at 5:00 in the afternoon. See you there"

"A-Arasseo Achumonim"

 

When she hang up the phone, I already take a shower then chnage my clothes. I went there that feels like I don't have a high fever. I went there at exactly 4:00 in the afternoon. I just wait her there for one hour, and then I finally saw Achumonim coming.

 

"Are you waiting here for too long ?", she asked. "Are you okay ? You look not feeling well !", she noticed.

"I-I'm fine Achumonim, don't worry about me", I said and gave her a smile.

"I just want to talk to you now. So I will start now", she said and I nodded. "Tell me, do you really love _____-ah ?", she asked. "Because I can assure you that she really love you", she added.

"Yes Achumonim ! I do really love her. I love everything about her, and I don't want to loose her", I said.

"You know how much I like you for _______-ah. But why you guys did that kind of thing ? Why do you need to pretend and to lie ?", she asked.

"Mianhae Achumonim. Honestly, when she asked me to do it as her fake boyfriend, I rejected her. But on the day she said she need it, I just found myself in your house and introducing myself as her boyfriend", I explained.

"Then do you guys not love each other since that day ?", she asked again.

"We did not to talk about our own feelings for each other. We did not have a chance to do that, maybe because of thinking that one of us is not in love with each other. And feels like we both tried to pretend that thing until this happened", I said and suddenly my body falls down.

"J-Junhyung dear are you really okay ? You have a fever", she said and I was happy when heard that she called my name like before. "W-What will I do ?", she panicked.

"Achumonim mianhae for making you worried. But for now, please give me back your daughter to me. I do really love her, and losing her is my death", I said and feels like my tears are flowing in my face.

"We cantalk about that next time Junhyung. You should go home for now", she said and asked her driver to take me home.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

HaeIn-ah did chat arund to our maid, while Minhyun-ah is happy joking around t the guard of the house.

They did all that thing to give me a time to went outisde the house and to go to the B2ST dorm. When I am already outside the house, I decided to call HaeIn-ah because I don't where is the dorm located.

 

"Yobosaeyo ! I am here now outside the house"

"Arasseo ! Meet us at the park okay",

 

I hang up the phone and go to the park by myself and wait for them to come. After waiting about 15 minutes, they finally came and look really tired.

 

"Why are guys sweating too much ?", I asked.

"We run towards here cool unnie", Minhyun-ah said exhaustedly.

"Mianhae !", I said, bow.

"Enough ! That's okay we don't have time now, let's go", HaeIn-ah said.

 

Then we start walking along through the B2ST dorm. I feel really nervouse and I don't know what Am I going to do if I saw him, I just keep on thinking about it, when we finally reached the dorm.

 

- END OF POV -

 

"We are here now unnie. Are you ready ? You have atime limit okay", she said and I just nodded.

"Cool unnie, knock the door now", Minhyun-ah said and I followed her.

 

I start knocking the door, and it tooks a minute before someone opened it. The person who opened it is Woonie-ah, he looks really worried and I don;t know why. When he saw me, he already approached to me.

 

"Cool noona thank god you are here", he said.

"W-Wae ? Is there a problem ?", I asked and the other went outside one-ny-one.

"_______-ah ! Glad you are here", Gikwang eyes got brighter.

"Noona, Junhyung have a high fever now and he keeps calling out your name", Yoseob-oppa said and my tears suddenly flows.

"Come in ______-ah ! I will let you to go inside his roo", Yoon Leader suggest and escorted me.

 

At the other side (HS) ...

 

While _______-unnie is at Junhyung's room. I told to others the story behind them. They all looks touched, sad and worried for them.

 

"So I was right that there's something strange about them !", Yoon Leader said.

"Yeah ! And Junhyung only do it just because he want to help unnie. But it seems that he fall in love with her too", I said.

"HaeIn-ah, I'm so glad that we don't have to pretend to yor parents", my Hyunseung suddenly pouted and hold my hands.

"Of course we don't because yu tld me that you like me. While Junhyung did not even tried to show it to unnie", I said.

 

YOUR POV :

 

At Junhyung's room, I sat o the edges of his bed and try to make his fever get lower. I was crying that time because I was really worried. Blaming myself because it happens to him because of me. I hld his hands, and keep my eye looking at him.

 

"Junhyung-oppa, you should wake up and get well soon okay", I said, then he suddenly speak.

"_______-ah ! Mianhae for hurting you", he said and I feel he is sincere about it. Then I saw a tears flowing on side of his face.

"I-It's okay Junhyung-oppa. Don't be sorry. I'm the oe who need to apologize because of causing a lot of trouble to you", I said and kissed him at his cheeks.

 

I keep on talking to him even though he is sleeping. While making his fever too to get lower, my limit is already ended too. I didn't even got the chance to talk to him, and seeing him in that condition is really sad for me. Then HaeIn-ah finally come to his room too.

 

"Unnie mianhae but we have to go home now", she said.

"A-Arasse", I said and went outside the room.

"How's Junhyung ?", Yoon Leader asked.

"I guess he is getting better now. Take care of him and make sure him to eat a nutritious food", I remind. "Bye, I need to go home now", I waved and finally left them.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

While I was sleeping, I can feel _______-ah's presence that time. But because of my condition, I can't even open my eyes for a second just to see her. After a hour, the presence of her suddenly gone, but I can feel the presence of my friends inside the room. I feel mad because I became feel fine in a wrong time, then I slowly trying to opened my eyes.

 

"W-Why are you guys all here ?", I asked.

"Well ______-ah told us to take good care of you", Gikwang said.

"What ? Where is she now ?", I panicked and pushing myself to stand up.

"Oops ! You still need to take a rest. She went home now, because she just went here without her mom's permission", Yoon Leader said.

"What did she do here ?", I asked and hoping that I am awake that time.

"She visited you and take good care of you too for an hour. I guess she is the reason why you are getting better now. So you better get well soon", Yoseob said.

"Fake maknae is right. Take some rest now and visit her next time", Hyunseung said. "For sure what ever your problem is, you can solve it especially if it is involve to her, right ?', Hyunseung added and smile gently.

"Hyung,  sleep now okay. Take a lot of energy so you can fully fight for your feelings for her", Dongwoon said and I followed them because I can feel that they are too worried.

 

I sleep peacefully while dreaming about ______-ah.

 

- END OF POV -

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED :)) !

I want to read new comments waaaaah !

where's my readers now ? hihi XD want your comments and reactions ..

it's too important for me haha XD

hope you guys enjoyed this chappie !

 

 

 

I am Junseoblover :))

wahaha XD !

I maybe not good in english nor in making stories.

I still want to continue posting and making FF because its make me enjoy.

and making a FF using B2ST name is really great for me.

I know that I don't have a lot of subscriber.

But knowing that I still have a readers is enough for me.

So to all my readers : THANK YOU SO MUCH :)) I LOVE YOU ALL ^^